OtakuBoards

Raising the Dead

Ellerby

[quote name='Boo][size=1']He was banned for, I believe, acting like James on AIM and telling people they'd chosen to become moderators and stuff. When I first read it I thought it was quite funny :whoops:[/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Oh I always wondered why he was banned. How sad, for him. :animestun

There are alot of members from the past I miss. I love thinking back on those days, its always fun.

[b]TOPAZ(Mary):[/b] She isn't even listed in the member list anymore. I talked with her often. She used to have alot of artwork here, and she was very talented. I often looked at her work to do my own, and kind of built on that. She was seventeen when she was last here I believe, I was fourteen. Ha! How time flys. She'd be 23 this October. I remember her birthday...thats weird. o_O

[b]Syn(Kenji, Kaisuke):[/b] He was a wonderful artist with photoshop. I used to talk to him alot aswell, we became quite close, then we kind of drifted as time passed. I still have a picture of him saved I think...somewhere.

[b]Final Flash:[/b] I miss watching him RP, he was the master back in the day. I didn't get to talk to him too much, that I can remember.

[b]Dragonballzman:[/b] He was awesome! A crazed gamer, who was quite good at spriting. He joined ten days before me way back when, then rejoined when everything was restored the same day as me. ^_^

[b]Desert Shadow:[/b] He was a good friend, and fellow artist'. Alot of the older members probebly remember his bucket fetish, and the awesome bucket he drew. You can find him on DA under the same name.

Others:
Spikey
Nerdsy

There is just too many to name. :animesigh [/SIZE]

[color=#b0000b][size=1]I miss my old Digimon clan: GinnyLyn, Nerdsy, Ben, Shy, KariKamiya. Of those, though, KK is the only one who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. I'm not sure if she even signed up again after the board switch (although if she did, and she chose a different username, that would explain how we all lost her in the shuffle.)

Shy is still around here somewhere, orchestrating RPGs. Ben (and Nerdsy, occasionally) are on AIM, and we talk there. Ginny posts in her blog once in a blue moon, though she's netless at home.

On that note, though, why doesn't Mimmi post here anymore? We miss Mimmi...[/color][/size]

[b]Who:[/b] [i]Queen Asuka, Sephiroth, BabyGirl, Shy [/i](or is he still around)[i], GinnyLyn, wrist cutter, coolkam007, and Syk3[/i]

i remember them, they're from like three years ago. i used to get on here alot back then, and i've just recently started up again, you probably wouldn't remember me though because i was never really popular or particularily noticed on the boards.

[SIZE=1]Have another one to add, and seeing as this guy should be fairly well known to everyone it's a damn shame he's not around.

[B]Name:[/B] Drix D'Zanth
[B]Profile:[/B] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?u=4458]Jordan[/url]
[B]Last Seen:[/B] 06-05-2006 06:37 AM [I know this is only a bit over a month ago, but for Jordan that probably means he's not coming back]
[B]Why?[/B] If you need to ask why, then you never knew him. For those of us who did know Jordan, what can we say, tremendously funny and very insightful, skilled role-player and Moderator of the Otaku Lounge, LOTR and Star Wars junkie. There's really no end to what Jordan was, but above all else he was a good friend and a kind person. It's a damn shame he's gone.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Boo][size=1']He was banned for, I believe, acting like James on AIM and telling people they'd been chosen to become moderators and stuff. When I first read it I thought it was quite funny :whoops:[/size][/quote]
[SIZE=1]I thought that was Matt ? [/SIZE]

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]Who's Matt? I don't recognise that name.[/color'][/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]He was a member from way back when, he's the one whom I remember being banned for impersonating James over AIM. Maybe himself and Zeh were the same person, but in the Star Wars 411 Matt is down as Matt.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Maybe himself and Zeh were the same person, but in the Star Wars 411 Matt is down as Matt.[/SIZE][/quote]

[size=1]Well, perhaps they were the same person, since I'm prett sure that's what Zeh got banned for (I even added him to AIM to tell him I thought the joke was fun). Or he just repeated the same joke.

Anyway, I am busy raising [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?u=445]Alexander[/url] back from the dead. He was also one of the greatest spriters and I am trying to get his help to raise all of spriting on Otaku[b]Boards[/b] back from the dead.[/size]