Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Shy][size=1][/size][size=1']Nope. It's me! How could it possibly be anyone but me?[/size][/quote] I thought about you, but I assumed the overseer of the event wouldn't have been the answer to a riddle D: And unless a shyguy is a grim and gritty assassin (o_O), then I don't know what that part referred to.

In conclusion, high fives to Ikillion, and Shy is way too ban-happy.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='John']I thought about you, but I assumed the overseer of the event wouldn't have been the answer to a riddle D: And unless a shyguy is a grim and gritty assassin (o_O), then I don't know what that part referred to.[/quote]
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I actually said almost the exact same thing to Shy. It's a reference to his Kill Adam character.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Joint second eh ? Seeing as the winner and Des are both staff members any chance the Scavenger title might pass to say the next winning member ? ;) Just kidding. Really fun event, shame it's over.[/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...