BlackTigerGurl Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]False, I don't even know you do what to do that. TPBM lives where it is hot most of the time.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
The13thMan Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=KatanaViolet]False! I loathed Barney. I was more into Sesame Street and Sailor Moon ^_^ TPBM wants to kick me in the shins. EDIT: Sojiro: False, I am Katana Violet![/QUOTE] [FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Depends on if you like getting kicked in the shins. ::wink:: tpbm loves Scrubs. [/COLOR] [/FONT]
KatanaViolet Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Depends on if you like getting kicked in the shins. ::wink:: tpbm loves Scrubs. [/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE] Heh, not so much ^_^ False, I haven't really seen it before! TPBM is picking their nose. RIGHT NOW.
BlackTigerGurl Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]False. Nasty! I'll use tissue. TPBM eats glue.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Sojiro47 Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 False, never seen it! TPBM's bologna has a first name!
BlackTigerGurl Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=KatanaViolet]...And it's H-O-M-E-R!!!! TPBM is Canadian.[/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]False. I'm African American. TPBM loves Walt Disney.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Sojiro47 Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 No way!! False!! TPBM tried to sell Coca Cola's secret soda recipes to Pepsi!
KatanaViolet Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=Sojiro47]No way!! False!! TPBM tried to sell Coca Cola's secret soda recipes to Pepsi![/QUOTE] False, But I should Have! TPBM Lives with their parents.
BlackTigerGurl Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]True!! But I'm still in High School, so duh. TPBM is wearing shorts.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Sojiro47 Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 False, I'm wearing dress pants! TPBM knows where to buy a life!
Sojiro47 Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Umm....I don't know....True? TPBM is suffering from SASS! (smart a** sister syndrome)
BlackTigerGurl Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]True!!! TPBM thinks I'm going to leave shortly.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Sojiro47 Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 False, please stay! I'll try again! TPBM is suffering from SASS! (smart a** sister syndrome)
KatanaViolet Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 I sure hope so.... EEP I'm totally joking!! Guess it's not really obvious on the computer. But seriously, False. TPBM likes Fudgcicles.
Sojiro47 Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Of course! TPMB will miss me as I am going to go to sleep now!
The13thMan Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=KatanaViolet]I sure hope so.... EEP I'm totally joking!! Guess it's not really obvious on the computer. But seriously, False. TPBM likes Fudgcicles.[/QUOTE] [FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]They're alright. Gee, you two should get a room....or talk on AIM. ^J^ tpbm's favorite food is chinese. [/COLOR] [/FONT]
kalon Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Yes. I'm an egg roll fiend. TPBM has been to a country besides the one he/she currently lives in.
Gavin Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [quote name='silver_blade']TPBM has been to a country besides the one he/she currently lives in.[/quote] [SIZE=1]True, the latest one being my trip to Australia earlier this year. The person below me is a neat-freak.[/SIZE]
TheResplendent Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]True, the latest one being my trip to Australia earlier this year. The person below me is a neat-freak.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Not really, perhaps only when it comes to my cpu files and folders. I leave crap lying around all the time though. TPBM's favorite snapple flavor is peach.
Crazy Ace Posted July 11, 2006 Author Posted July 11, 2006 false- they all taste around the same to me TPBM has been assaulted by a japanese kid on golden inline skates with a bent golden bat
PaganAngel Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=Crazy Ace]false- they all taste around the same to me TPBM has been assaulted by a japanese kid on golden inline skates with a bent golden bat[/QUOTE] [font="Gill Sans MT Condensed"][color="#993366"][size="2"]False... Well, I can dream... TPBM has done The Chicken Dance in the past 60 days. [/size][/color][/font]
Crazy Ace Posted July 11, 2006 Author Posted July 11, 2006 false- black people don't do the chicken dance T P B M is going to lie no matter the answer
pooperson Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=Crazy Ace] T P B M is going to lie no matter the answer[/QUOTE] Yes. No. Maybe. TPBM is lexdislic
Recommended Posts