Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Absolutely false! I'm not into that emo stuff at all. *sigh* I guess no-one will ever understand me, or know me at all. *sigh*

TPBM Farms chickens on a ranch just outside of Idaho, Has a small web business dedicated to manufacturing and seling widgets, and likes to spend his/her spare time on Otakuboards and training his/her one-eyed cat called "Bobbles" to solve algebra. [/size]
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
false! i dont farm chickens!!! or do i? they mysteries of life......i dont have a cat i have a dog and its 3 eyed....duh! and i teach it science not alegbra....math=yuck!

TPBM likes the smell of wine.
Posted
[color=#b0000b][size=1]This is false. =]

The person below me enjoys pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. =][/size][/color]
Posted
Plenty of times. I'm not bragging about it or anything, i'm just saying i've had my share of cheating on tests! :animeswea

TPBM is a great artist.
Posted
[QUOTE=BlackTigerOFire][FONT=Arial][COLOR=RoyalBlue][CENTER]False. Haven't had a boyfriend yet. :animecry:

TPBM has cheated on a test before.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
False, I'm smart enough, thank you!

Oblivion, yours would be a false as well, I can barely draw a stick figure!^_^'

TPBM has had a Monster energy drink within the last hour!
Posted
[quote name='Sojiro47']TPBM has had a Monster energy drink within the last hour![/quote]

Wow..... True.

I just finished drinking one right now... Do you have some ESP or something man?...

[quote name='BlackTigerGurl']TPBM has kicked their little brother/sister off the computer plenty of times.[/quote]

False... My little brother, Darius is only 8 and would rather play my Playstation 2 than get on the CPU.

TPBM lives in California
Posted
[QUOTE=Sojiro47]No ESP, I'm just an Assassin!

False, I live in Washington state1

TPBM is addicted to this thread![/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]True! Lol.

TPBM is a good person and would never do wrong.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE]Umm, I'm an assassin! Thats a False!! I kill people, that's wrong!!

TPBM wonders why I keep posting on this thread![/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]False. I really don't care.

TPBM thinks I'm a gentle person. :catgirl: [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=Sojiro47]True! Your posts seem to be very gentle in nature!

TPBM Doesn't have a myOtaku account.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]False. I do have a myOtaku but I can't attach it to here. Won't let me for some reason.

TPBM knows that [AS] means.

((I'm not really all that gentle. LOL :catgirl: [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=BlackTigerGurl][FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]True, it's a butcher knife. Lol. I wonder what I should do with it?

TPBM liked Barney when they were little..[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

False! I loathed Barney. I was more into Sesame Street and Sailor Moon ^_^

TPBM wants to kick me in the shins.

EDIT:
Sojiro: False, I am Katana Violet!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...