Andrew Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Ok, so I've had this piece lying round for a while and finally gotten up he courage to post in this part of the boards. I consider this picture to be my single greatest work, so judge accordingly. ^_^> Ok, so I started drawing it somewhere in 2002, started out with pencil, slowly inked each one at a time and finally managed to colour it in and was finished by somewhere in 2004 (Yeah, I'm lazy ¬_¬). It's all totally hand drawn, no computer stuff for me (Probably due to the fact my computer is an absolute snarse) but meh, I digress. So, without further ado, here it is, Vegeta in all his glory! [img][url="http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/Flame_Alchemist29/DBZ.jpg"]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/Flame_Alchemist29/DBZ.jpg[/url][/img]
Sho Ayori Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Alright! Another Vegeta fan! My fave from DBZ! That's some impressive work there, keep at it. I like the colouring and finelines that you managed to do.
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Not bad, you've got the DBZ style down pat, well done. I especially like your coloring work, very cool.
Retribution Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [size=1]Sho Ayori and Tical, you need to include more constructive criticism in your posts. Especally you, Tical -- you've been on OB for a while now and you shouldn't have to be reminded. Please [both of you] read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url] and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url] so that you know what is expected of you and how things work around OB. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now