OtakuBoards

Superheros

Outlaw

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Shockwave looks up from beating his attacker, still holding his trench coat in one hand. He notices a silvery shiny man standing next to Shadowstar.*

Shockwave - What the heck?

*Shockwave drops the unconcious man and zips over to Shadowstar and Craig*

Shockwave - *pulling down his glasses* who, or what are you?

Craig - :smirk: I, like you, am a superhero. One very stumpt by these recent attacks.

Shockwave - Well ****, does anyone know what is going on.

Shadowstar - I beleve our friend over there does.

*Points to the bloodied up man, still unconcious.*

Shockwave - Hey, thats right, he said I foiled "his bosses plan" or something. But I doubt he'd tell us willingly. Hey, do either of you have some sort of psycic powers. That way we could read his mind.

[I]Warlock, now knowing that the man called 'Hell Storm', walked out of the shadows, towards the group.[/I]

DarkMan: "Who are you?"

Warlock: "I'm Warlock. And you're DarkMan, right?"

Darkman: "Yes..."

[I]Warlock then turned to Hell Strom.[/I]

Warlock: "And I take it you're Hell Storm."

Hell Storm: "Correct..."

"Er...no. Sorry." Shadowstar turned to Craig. "You?" n.n' "Say, while you two chit-chat, I'll go tie up our new friend."

"Tie him up? You have rope on hand?" Shockwave asked, raising an eyebrow.

Blink. "Er, no, but I could always just slam him in a dumpster." she replied. "He has some pretty nice powers when consious, and if he wakes up disoriented, all the better for us." She headed towards the man, about to do just that.

*Kool flies overhead when she notices a group of superheroes on the roof. She flies down.*

Kool-Wow. It's just a super hero meeting here.

Warlock-who are you?

Kool-I'm Kool.

DarkMan-aren't you a bit short to be a super hero?

Kool-I could say the same thing about you. (hmph!)

Shockwave-what he means is, well, aren't you a bit too young to be a super hero?

Kool-I can't help it if I got these powers when I was young. I just thought I should put them to good use.

*Shockwave turns to Craig, who is still in metallic form.*

Shockwave - Well, I guess I have to go make a visit with someone.

Craig - Who?

Shcokwave - An old superhero with Psycic powers. I was hoping I wouldn't have to go see her thou.

Craig - Whys that?

Shockwave - Lets just say her information doesn't come without a price.

Craig - What kind of.......price?

Shockwave - You dont wanna know. But, I guess I beter get going. I'll get her to come here, so you guys just chill here and guard the badguy. Maybe try and beat some info out of him.

Craig - Alright.

*Shockwave turns to run off the buiding when a large CRASH comes from the alleyway below. Shockwave and Craig look over the side of the building to see Shadowstar carrying up their attacker in a trashcan.*

Shcokwave - :therock:

Shockwave - *turning to Craig* Well, I'll be back in a jiff.

*Shockwave slides down a ladder on the side of the building, leaping off around the 3rd floor. When he hits the ground, he bolts off down the city streets towards Brooklyn. After a few minutes of running, he reaches an old run down apartment building. He walks in and heads up the stairs. As he gets higher up, it seems to be getting colder. When he reaches the 4th floor he exits the stairwell.*

Shockwave - *Shivering* Damn, why is it so cu cu cu cold.

*Looking down the hall shockwave sees that there is a trail of ice leading ot one of the apartment rooms.*

Shcokwave - ****...thats her room!

*Shockwave rusn down to the aparment. Finding her door missing, he rushes into her room.*

Shockwave - :eek: .........no.........NOOOOOOOOOOO!

*In the cornor of the room, an old lady sits in a lazy boy chair, unmoving, eyes closed. A large icicle has been stuck into her heart.*

Shockwave - Who could have done this....*Wiping away a single tear from his eye, he turns away and heads back to the others.*

Craig walks over to the attacker, and points his finger at him. His finger slowly extends into a spike, and stops right next to the attackers eye.

Craig: Now, your going to tell me what I want to know, or I'll be the last person you ever see.

[I]Kool, who was halfway home, looked back over her shoulder. She saw them arriving again.[/I]

Kool-Now what? Why are they gathering again? *Kool stops dead in her tracks and heads back. She lands on the roof as Shockwave appears and tells what he saw.*

*Shockwave arrives back on the roof top to find Craig with a needle to his attackers eye.*

Shockwave - What are you doing?

Craig - Trying to get information. Wheres your friend?

Shockwave - Whoever sent that guy got to her 1st. I'm afraid shes dead. We'll have to find another way.

Shadowstar - How bout tourcher?

Shockwave - NO! Where the good guys remember, we can't stop that low. We need to find another person with telecinetic abilitys.

Kool-I have telecinetic abilites. What do you need them for?

Shockwave-you have telecinetic abilities?

Kool-yeah. that's my power. Along w/super-strenght. I guess you didn't know that because I haven't had a chance to show you yet.

(if the sign up was still out, i could show you.)

Shockwave - :therock: So what exactly are your powers. You've got super strength, flight, and telekinesis. Any other we sould know about?

Kool - Lets see, oh yeah, and I can create beams of kinetic energy through my hands.

Shadowstar - Geez, your a freacken army of power arent ya.

Kool - Ya, I guess thats why that crazy old guy was trying to recruit me for his army.

Shockwave - Wait a sec, what army!?

Kool - Well there was this old guy who had a bunch of ppl calling him master. He tried to get me to join him in something called the "Chaos Plan", but I was able to get away from them. I didn't like any of the people there, they seemed cold.

Shockwave - Like they where being controlled?

Kool - Ya, sort of. Why?

*Shockwave, Craig and Shadowstar all look at each other.*

Craig - Thinks its our man?

Shadowstar - No doubt.

Shadowstar glanced from Kool, to Shockwave, to Craig, to the attacker. She shrugged. "Well, if they're being controlled, no use sending someone to pretend they're one of his guys."

Shockwave nodded, half expecting Kool to say something else. The girl looked thoughtful, but said nothing. "You're right, but we need more information on him."

Shadowstar thought for a bit. "I suppose I could try to follow this guy home..." she nudged the attacker in the ribs. He was still woozy, and didn't seem to hear her. "Of course, if he still knows who he is."

"What do you mean?" Craig snapped.

"Well, maybe you've snapped him out of the control or something..."

[COLOR=blue]Raika: Hello Warlock.

Warlock: *lands* Still imersed in Star Trek?

Raika: Yep. What's the problem?

Warlock: There are several superhero's with interesting powers, I think you should see them.

Raika: *puts on cloak* Very well. Lead on. *stands up*[/COLOR]

Shockwave-Do you know where his hideout is Kool?

Kool-No. I saw him in an alley on my way here when I first met you. He called me down to him and that's when he asked if I wanted to join his army. He was with three other men. That's it.

Shockwave-Great. So we still need to find his hideout. Any ideas where it might be?

*none of them say anything but they start thinking of possible places.*

Shockwave - Ahhhhhhhhh, this isn't getting us anywhere. Why don't we just have Kool read that guys min.......huh? WHERE IS HE!?

*Everyone looks to find their attacker is gone, the dumpster is completly empty.*

Shadowstar - Impossible. He just.....vanished.

Kool - Maybe he had the power to teleport too.

Shockwave - I don't think so, look.

*Everyone looks inside of the trashcan to find a pile of ash.*

Shadowstar - :therock: That wasn't there before, You dont think
....?

Craig - Yep, hes been incinerated.

Shockwave - Whoever his boss is must have found out that we had him.

Shadowstar-geeze! Hmm. Now what?

Kool-I'll go home and watch the news.

Shockwave-well, it's a start. We'll meet back here at midnight. Do you think you can sneak out of the house w/out your mom finding out, Kool?

Kool-I'll try. Later! *flies off*

[I]Back at her house....[/I]

Kool's Mom (KM)-Samantha! (that's my true identity) Do you think you can do the dishes tonight before you go to bed?

Samantha-(absentmindedly)yeah. sure. *continues watching the news. They were talking about the mysterious kid-nappings and disapearances.*

T.V.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
news reporter-[I]Police have been investigating the mysterious disappearances that have been happening; without any success. Here we have a witness that saw something about a disappearance.

witness-I was coming out of the grocery store when I saw a young man come out of his house. Then, three men came up and they talked for five minutes. The young man then started putting up a struggle, when they knocked him out and dragged him to an alley. I followed them when suddenly, the young man woke up. By then, I was close enough to hear what they were saying while I remained hidden. The young man seemed different. He was now bowing constantly to one of the men, and calling him "Master." I then peeked around the corner of a trash can where I was hiding. I saw the one whom they were calling "Master" go into a sewer. I didn't follow them farther for then I called the police.

reporter-well there you have it. The mysterious disappearances are still at large. I'm Larry Walls, and I'll see you tomorrow. Good bye. [/I]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Samantha turns the T.V. off.*

KM-Don't worry Samantha. I'm sure they won't come to this neighborhood. Now please get started on the dishes. *her mom leaves the room.*

Samantha-(thinks)hmmm. that sounds like the man that I saw in the alley. Let's see. The witness said that they went in a sewer. I bet that means that their HQ is underground. But how far? It also sounds like they're using brain-washing in their plan too. *looks at her watch* 9:00 p.m.. Just three more hours til we meet again.

KM-Have you started on those dishes?

Samantha-*gets up and goes to the sink* I'm doing them now mom! (thinks) geeze. Sooner or later, I need to tell my mom about my powers. This is too hard to keep up with. *finishes the dishes and goes to her room to get ready for tonight.*