OtakuBoards

What your getting for christmas....or hoping for.

shibatku

Bwhahahahhaha. Good old consols for christmas. I've allreadt got a PS2, and i an't loooking for a gamecube quite yet... X-Box is out of the question, i don't even want to go near one of those things :P (cough)Controller(cough)

...So it looks like im getting a GBA for christmas, with Doom, advanced wars & Golden sun, Plus a carry case and screen protecter :)

[SIZE=1]:confuse2: Er.. your families must be kinda well off.. I could never get a gaming system off my parental units, lol. I dunno, my mom had to force me to make a xmas list this year, I had no idea what I wanted. SO I just put down some CDs, some movies, some clothes(xmas and my bday is like my annual shop for clothes, lol), and a book or two that I'm actually interested in reading, and one that ive read before and thought it was great :p

Sidenote: Shibatku, awesome avatar..(IMO) baaad pick of character though, lol :p[/SIZE]

Piro go to [url]www.ballericons.com[/url] then pic charators and go through all 30 pages for one that you do like. And by the way Goku is the best you can even check my site.

Christmas presents are cool and not only do I get that I also get money from my aunt and uncle and stuff like that.

Yeah, I am lucky as :angry2: , my exchange student's parents are giving it to us for a Christmas Present, I love the Japanesse. They kick arse. But I don't know what I am getting for Christmas from my parents, but my brother is getting me Dragon Warrior III, And it will kick arse just like the Japanesse.

Don't know, don't care. Honestly, I might seem like a greedy self-centered brat, well, that kinda explains most ppl, I'm really not, and don't ask much, instead of being yelled at for having to many things on my list, I'm yelled at for having to little!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, i'm not getting crap this year, so i'm not hoping for anything. but i'd [I] like [/I] a place to live & for my dog angel to come home (she's been missing for 3 months). i'll just have to ask god for those. but he's always pissing on me, so i doubt i'll get either one. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll put a good word in for ya, he owes me big time! Killed my rabbit, when he was actually supposed to kill my neighbors rabbit, poor blacky, he was the coolest rabbit ever, the only one i knew who knew how to make his own joint!:crying:

i'm getting a gamecube, all the dbz movies in japanese no subs, original cases. mint condition :D (i love my dad's business trips to japan), some cds, and cash.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

I'll put a good word in for ya, he owes me big time! Killed my rabbit, when he was actually supposed to kill my neighbors rabbit, poor blacky, he was the coolest rabbit ever, the only one i knew who knew how to make his own joint!:crying: [/B][/QUOTE]

rotflmao! but i am deeply sorry for your loss.

my dog eats my weed all the time. i have to blow smoke in her face so she won't do it. does that count?

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

my dog eats my weed all the time. i have to blow smoke in her face so she won't do it. does that count? [/B][/QUOTE]

Baahaha, gettin' the family dog stoned and drunk is the best!

Muahaha, we got my friends dog so fu- erm, [I]messed[/I] up once it was walking sideways! ( so were we ;) ) Heh, good times :rotflmao:

O_o *calls animal crisis center* how evil! lol...

Eh, I dun really know what I want........... well, I [i]know[/i] what I want, but I'm not going to get him- I mean it..*pictures Brett Scallions under a Christmas tree* Ah well, I guess if anything I want some cds and some clothes. *sighs* I've been awful (referring to the Brett Scallions thing)......... if I saw my bf more often then my mind wouldn't wander so..... I'm a good girl really..... :angel::naughty:

Im getting a new skateboard...blind skate belt...my hair braided (but none of the hairdressers here seem to do it so im having to, eh-hem i use the term losely ;), rely on my mum to do it for me)...Im getting shrek on video...and tickets to see Jimmy Eat World in January.

Anything else I get will be a surprise :)

Oh yea, and my boyfriends meant to be getting me a lava lamp thing with purple glitter in it :D well pleased!

hope u all get kool stuff!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I hope you guys get all you want for Christmas! I wish I could give out gifts on the board because I love all these people..[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Aww.. that's so sweet of ya! Well well, we all love ya back.. or at least I do. Not in like a lovey dovey way, but.. ya, you know I mean, lol..

I hope everyone heres gets what they want :) You all deserve it![/SIZE]

[B]

my dog eats my weed all the time. i have to blow smoke in her face so she won't do it. does that count? [/B][/QUOTE]

My rabbit grew grade A weed LM!!! He raised it and all by himself! And he died! I will get revenge for him! I will kill the neighbors rabbit! I will take over the world! It is my destiny to do so!