OtakuBoards

One Convention! Choose Wisely....

Yukina123

If I had to choose between anime con and comic con... I'd pick E3. Because E3 has all the best games coming out for the next year, I get to see the execs, and I could jump at and possible touch Shigero Miyamoto. Then I'd never wash that hand again.

Also, I'd get to hang out with the cosplay booth people. And if the person dressed as Kasumi is American, I can be disappointed.

But given the coices, I think comiccon since its so large scale and awesome. I'd cosplay as Robin.

[QUOTE=Tical Blue]
I'd cosplay as Robin.[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=slategray]And if I were there, I'd end up molesting you, because Robin is a sexy beast. : D

I'd say Comic Con, too. So I could hang out with my fellow DC obsessors.

Besides, I find it a lot harder to find a quality comic store than a quality place to buy anime. The dealer's room at any comic convention would be happy to have me as a rabid customer.[/color][/size]

I would go for animecon, because I am more of an anime fan than a comic fan (I don't even [I]read[/I] comics!)

And by the way, Blase,

[quote]And if I were there, I'd end up molesting you, because Robin is a sexy beast. : D[/quote]

you scared the crap out of me with that comment.

[quote name='Tical Blue'] I'd cosplay as Robin.[/quote]
[font=trebuchet ms]
[url="http://www.risingsun.net/albums/megacon2005/friday/source/mc2005-0031.shtml"]Not after seeing this.[/url]

And I'd greatly enjoy ComicCon, I've been a fan of comics for a long time and like Blase said, there are very few great comic stores around. It'd also be nice to meet people whose names I can actually pronounce. I'd hate to come up to one of them and be like "Hey Mr. _____! I loved your work!" and I'd get his name wrong and sound bad. XD

Also, Kevin Smith is [i]the man[/i]. He's reason enough for me to choose ComicCon.[/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]I would say animecon because I never read much comics in my life! I don't dislike them, it's just that I haven't had much of them at all. I think Robin is cool!!! Tee Hee...well I've liked anime since childhood and of course I want to go to a place where there are tons of them today! Yay for anime!!![/color][/font]:animesmil

[QUOTE=RiflesAtRecess][font=trebuchet ms]
[url="http://www.risingsun.net/albums/megacon2005/friday/source/mc2005-0031.shtml"]Not after seeing this.[/url][/font][/QUOTE]

That is pretty darn bad... and he should be with Starfire not Raven :o But oh well. I'd still be Robin because he is t3h shiz. And because I'd get molested by Blase : D

Anywho, if I did decide to go to animecon instead (whic would make hella more sensse since Im not much into comics but Im WAY into anime/manga) I'd totally go as Boogiepop. I could buy shojo manga and not feel awkward because some greasy old dude would be buying it too XD plus I have friends who go to anime cons as well. And also I could meet famous anime dudez and that'd be t3h shiz. It also helps that I'd be able to recognize all the characters being cosplayed.

Guest MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU
I would say Comic-Con because I live in San Diego and I went to the last one. I also like comic-con because it has Square Enix and Playstation there. I also like comics but don't read them as much. Well I got to play Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 there! I kicked but with Sasuke.