OtakuBoards

Talking

9mm Avenger

[SIZE=1]I prefer the conversations in DBZ to the action in many cases. The supporting cast are great and very funny (at least in the japanese eppies they are.) I understand that the reason many people like DBZ is for the action but there has to be some dialogue because the action would get boring quickly.

*hides under his desk so he won't get hurt*[/SIZE]

yeah funi does add too much talking in, Furiza saga, after the nameksaijin are transported to earth and piccolo has all of the remeberances of son gokuo. sub-no talking and the dub-talks all the way through :flaming: i do like some of the zingers they give to piccolo-san :laugh: (like when he's talking about his split form)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]In DBZ, I think they talk wayyy to much. The fights last like...3 eppies, while it takes 10 gazillion eppies to get to the fighting. And the non-important supporting cast pops up way to much. (ie: Chi Chi, OX, Yamcha...etc) It's just.... eurgh! :angry2: [/B][/QUOTE]

1: Almost everybody in here knows that
2: The dialouge is usually necessary
3:I also agree with you

I agree with you full heartedly. What I think is totally lame, is that nothing happens when they're supposed to be fighting!! ex. On Cartoon Network, they got 43 new eppies of DBZ. It took lots of episodes to get through half a day!!!!! From after Videl knew how to fly to the time with Majin Buu, it took around 35 episodes to do just that much. (not to mention further if CN had bought more eppies.)