John Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/1897/motivator242002iq1.jpg[/img]
DeathKnight Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [img]http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/9880/miseryek4.jpg[/img] [img]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/1126/politicsne2.jpg[/img]
Goodbye, Face Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [font=trebuchet ms][IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/goodbyeface/motivator7086108.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/goodbyeface/motivator4378015.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/goodbyeface/motivator5074921.jpg[/url] (linked for vulgarity) And for Dhampir: [IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/goodbyeface/motivator1562346.jpg[/IMG][/font]
PaganAngel Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/AzureTwilight/motivator4841176.jpg[/img] EDIT: Is it a wonder to anybody that a photobucket search on "emo" gives you 3000 pages? [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/AzureTwilight/motivator1119368.jpg[/img]
TheShinje Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [color=crimson]Here's a couple I cooked up this morning... [img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5269/motivator7610635rx8.jpg[/img] Because everyone needs to remember.... [img]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8278/motivator7818747uv3.jpg[/img][/color]
Charles Posted July 31, 2006 Author Posted July 31, 2006 [CENTER][IMG]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9996/motivator2241598bh8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Sangome Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator2016785.jpg[/IMG] [size=1][font=arial]I'm starting to think that it was a bad idea to let me near this.[/font][/size]
Riku Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Ahhh... great idea, Charles... I can tell this is going to be addicting. Anyways, aimed at your first post... [CENTER][IMG]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8273/motivator9156803gf1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ..And this one's for Sangome. :D [CENTER][IMG]http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9876/motivator9831495ub0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Okay... done with the pwnage. XD [CENTER][IMG]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3250/motivator1847690dz6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1619/motivator5766421na5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ...dude... this is going to be addicting to me... too much fun.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sangome Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [font=arial][size=1]Ordinarily I'd try to think of a rebuttal for that, but I indeed do concede defeat to Keyblade Wielder. Can you believe it? *waves flag* It's because of those fangirls that I stick with Sephiroth. He may be homicidal but I DUN' CARE. TT__TT And I wholeheartedly agree with the "Hot" one. XD But, for now... [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator9414253.jpg[/IMG] EDIT: [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator7490520.jpg[/IMG] [/FFVIIfangirl] [url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator8637804.jpg[/url] ^Linked out for some mild vulgarity. The fangirls of certain pairings have gotten to me. If you're smart and FMA savvy, you can figure them out. =P[/font][/size]
Ellerby Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma] [CENTER][IMG]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3250/motivator1847690dz6.jpg[/IMG][/center][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]In reply to KW. No offense intended. :)[/FONT][/COLOR] [CENTER][img]http://flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/output/motivator9823699.jpg[/img] [img]http://flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/output/motivator3147315.jpg[/img][/CENTER]
Mr. Maul Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [size=1][color=DimGray]I tried to resist as long as I could, but alas, I have succumbed to this thread's evil ways...[/color][/size] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/motivator4168257.jpg[/img] [size=1][color=DimGray]Curse you, intarweb![/color][/size]
Sangome Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [size=1][font=arial] [url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator6746742.jpg[/url] ^ Also linked out for some mild vulgarity. This one's gonna get me flamed all the way to kingdom come...[/font][/size]
Dagger Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 This first one's for you, Sangome. :animesmil [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/motivator1256561.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/motivator9130616.jpg[/IMG] Granted, that picture is not particularly steamy, but believe me--it was either that or an eyeful of nekkid boobies. I guess there isn't much of a middle ground when it comes to FF fanart. :animenose [B]Keyblade Wielder:[/B] Is the guy in your "Bishis" poster from Eternal Sabbath, by any chance? ~Dagger~
Sangome Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [QUOTE=Dagger]This first one's for you, Sangome. :animesmil [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/motivator1256561.jpg[/IMG] *snip*[/QUOTE] [font=arial][size=1]Twice. TWIIIIIICE--Wait. Did I really mispell something? .__. *frantic*[/font][/size]
2010DigitalBoy Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [QUOTE=Sangome][size=1][font=arial] [url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator6746742.jpg[/url] ^ Also linked out for some mild vulgarity. This one's gonna get me flamed all the way to kingdom come...[/font][/size][/QUOTE] >_> *secretly likes it ^.^* (not your motivation, but the pic)
Dagger Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [quote name='Tical Blue']>_> *secretly likes it ^.^* (not your motivation, but the pic)[/quote] Which one (the one with the kanji in the upper left-hand corner or the one that gives Ed big loli eyes)? She switched them on the sly... I'm not going crazy after all! I think. Sangome, I liked the first picture better. But here's a hint: "[I]I[/I] before[I] E[/I] except after [I]C[/I]." ;) ~Dagger~
Sangome Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [QUOTE=Dagger]Which one (the one with the kanji in the upper left-hand corner or the one that gives Ed big loli eyes)? She switched them on the sly... I'm not going crazy after all! I think. Sangome, I liked the first picture much better. ;) ~Dagger~[/QUOTE] [font=arial][size=1]>_> No, you're not going crazy, I did switch it, switched to one more...obvious. If that made any sense.[/font][/size]
2010DigitalBoy Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [quote name='Sangome][font=arial][size=1]>_> No, you're not going crazy, I did switch it, switched to one more...obvious. If that made any sense.[/font'][/size][/quote] *wants to see origional* This game is too damn fun... [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator3187468.jpg[/IMG] Awesome Kenshin pic [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator7271760.jpg[/IMG]
Charles Posted August 1, 2006 Author Posted August 1, 2006 Ooooh Dagger with the spell-ownage. Anyway these Kingdom Hearts posters are making me sick and tempting me to rebuke them with another awesome poster, but for now: [CENTER][IMG]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/5180/motivator8803158cj1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Sojiro47 Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 I tried really hard not to. Really, I did. But Dagger's pic made me. ^_~ [IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Sojiro47/Stuff/LALA.jpg[/IMG]
2010DigitalBoy Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 Shameless Advertising [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator4140868.jpg[/IMG]
Sangome Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [font=arial][size=1]In response to [b]Tical Blue[/b] asking for the original Roy x Ed pic: [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator4426152.jpg[/IMG] And in response to [b]Dagger[/b] owning me on my bad spelling... [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator2882951.jpg[/IMG] I didn't realize the irony of that pic until after I thought of it. x_o[/font][/size]
eleanor Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [color=dimgray] [center][img]http://xs304.xs.to/xs304/06312/motivator7878607.jpg[/img][/center] HG= Hard Gay. Guy who dresses up in that leather outfit and has 'missions', like helping out failing ramen shops while doing the pelvic thrust continuously to Ricky Martin's "Livin' La Vida Loca". [spoiler] They're actually pretty hysterical. Go check it out.[/spoiler][/color]
2010DigitalBoy Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [QUOTE=Lunox][color=dimgray] [center][img]http://xs304.xs.to/xs304/06312/motivator7878607.jpg[/img][/center] HG= Hard Gay. Guy who dresses up in that leather outfit and has 'missions', like helping out failing ramen shops while doing the pelvic thrust continuously to Ricky Martin's "Livin' La Vida Loca". [spoiler] They're actually pretty hysterical. Go check it out.[/spoiler][/color][/QUOTE] Dude, Hado Gei kicks ***! We need to have a thread about him...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now