Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Make your own motivation poster! (56k warning! Image heavy!)


Recommended Posts

Posted
I need a life. Why did I have these pics again? Might as well put them to use.

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Sojiro47/Stuff/Umm.jpg[/IMG]
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator758027.jpg[/IMG]
[size=1][font=arial]I saw that on DA and could not resist.[/font][/size]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/goodbyeface/motivator8372128.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/goodbyeface/motivator9121246.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/goodbyeface/motivator9677792.jpg[/IMG]

Stop posting pictures of Cloud, Sephiroth, and "hot" anime characters kissing. We've had enough of that. kthx.[/font]

V It's just the same thing over and over, 'tis all.
Posted
[QUOTE=RiflesAtRecess][font=trebuchet ms]
Stop posting pictures of Cloud, Sephiroth, and "hot" anime characters kissing. We've had enough of that. kthx.[/font][/QUOTE]

Dude, in case you've forgotten, this is an anime message board. If you don't want to see anime... don't come to an anime message board... >_>

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator7531193.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE=RiflesAtRecess][font=trebuchet ms]

Stop posting pictures of Cloud, Sephiroth, and "hot" anime characters kissing. We've had enough of that. kthx.[/font][/QUOTE]
[font=arial][size=1]You're my hero. Hence my "Sensible Anime Pairing" and "Pedophilia" posters.

I'd make a motivational poster for you, but sadly I am blank right now.[/font][/size]
Posted
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/FoolMe.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/GunControl.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/Republicans.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/TeamSpirit.jpg[/IMG]

[color=darkred][size=1]
Let's hope they stick this time...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=RiflesAtRecess][font=trebuchet ms]Stop posting pictures of Cloud, Sephiroth, and "hot" anime characters kissing. We've had enough of that. kthx.[/font]

V It's just the same thing over and over, 'tis all.[/QUOTE]


[CENTER][IMG]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1235/062606estrada1wz0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[font=arial][size=1]Hey wait, I haven't done any posters pertaining to Elfen Lied! HERESY!!11!11!!1

Well, time to change that.

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator611677.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator1883918.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator937550.jpg[/IMG]


[url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator873083.jpg[/url]

^ Linked out because...yeah.[/font][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Sangome][font=arial][size=1]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator1883918.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator873083.jpg[/url]

^ Linked out because...yeah.[/font][/size][/QUOTE]

*is contented*

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator1587075.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE=Sangome]
[url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator873083.jpg[/url]
[/QUOTE]
Thank you! How did you know? ^_^

Is this even legal?

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Sojiro47/Stuff/Japan.jpg[/IMG]

Tical, this one's for you!

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Sojiro47/Stuff/untitled.jpg[/IMG]

OK, I'm done! No more Shojo-Ai pics from me. I have more, but....
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sand_dragon_19/motivator8489262.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sand_dragon_19/motivator1081489.jpg[/IMG]

and for something not Naruto related
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sand_dragon_19/motivator3811769.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[font=arial][size=1]@[b]sojiro47[/b] - Just a feeling I got. :p

One more before I head off for the night...

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator991466.jpg[/IMG]

GOD HELP THE FANGIRL IN ME!!!

That is all. 'Night folks.[/font][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Dagger][IMG']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/motivator1256561.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/motivator5571821.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

[spoiler]I had to resort to a lame MS Paint representation of the infamous translation error because I couldn't find a screenshot of it anywhere...[/spoiler]
Posted
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/Pimps.jpg[/IMG]
[color=darkred][size=1]

It had to be done.[/color][/size]
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Because there's so much Yuri out here...

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/65/203753935_1d643f1800_o.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry.. couldn't resist. :P

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/60/203465644_d68ba56d3b_o.jpg[/IMG]

PWNED.

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/61/203518152_9b7cd1c5d4_o.jpg[/IMG]

But it's okay cause I LUFF HIM.

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/70/203479619_10e4e122f2_o.jpg[/IMG]

It would help if you played FF X.

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/65/203491110_8bd9c70b4e_o.jpg[/IMG]

Because all girls love guys who want their mother. :D


And @ Sangome... I r owned j00. XD And I really love that FMA pic.. luffers it.

kthnxbai.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[QUOTE=Shinmaru][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/motivator5571821.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

[spoiler]I had to resort to a lame MS Paint representation of the infamous translation error because I couldn't find a screenshot of it anywhere...[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
[font=arial][size=1]Oh heck yes. <3

I'd congratulate you with a poster, but I keep getting a "service unavailable" sign when I try to go into the site. Hnn...go figure.[/font][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]Ah, Necrophilia... priceless.
And damn you people and all of your hot yuri pictures.
... Want to email some to me?

Oh, and, sorry for future reference. There was an empty void where Kelly needed to be:

[img]http://www.123pichosting.com/images/5106Motivational%20Poster.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Alright. I will no long direct link. And please, stop posting motivation posters that just have anime guys and have no reason besides "cuz it's anime guy! :D" or whatever. They aren't even funny. How would you like it if I posted a picture with Jessica Alba with the title "OMG HOT. becuz shes hawt.l olz...."?

[url=http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=motivator1317324br8.jpg]Linked[/url] because it may be offensive to certain members.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
The only reason I live thru each day:

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Sojiro47/Stuff/YesICan.jpg[/IMG]

[size=1]Yes, I know his name is Keitaro, but I use his pic to ressemble me.[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]For you crossdressers out there:

[img]http://www.imageigloo.com/images/8973Motivational%20Poster2.jpg[/img][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...