OtakuBoards

Statitory rape....

Vegitto4

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]

Okies thanx for clearing that up for me. I dont want to put my area down but we dont have any of this trouble round here cause once you hit 13 your almost expected to be thinking of when you're first gona have sex with someone. To be honest half the kids at my skool who are 13 arent virgins anymore (we had a case of year 8's (12-13 year old) boys trying to gang rape a year 8 girl!) 14 is a relatively respectable age as long as you dont sleep around....and when you're 15+ you're just expected to already have or to be really fussy about it.
I duno what's happening to the world anymore. I dont regret it...but once I broke up with the one guy that I still feel I love, Im not going to do it again until I find someone else very specail to me. [/B][/QUOTE]

WOAH! a gang of preteens and teens trying to get some from a 8 year old!? what has the world come to, when a kid has to rape his lil sister for some...if only this stuck up virgin chicks would open up to there boyfriends.... ;) jk

how about this concept, two 12 year olds rape a 25 year old woman. O_O and they inpregnanted her, with twins. whos the father!? but even more! the woman was secretly sleeping with the boys siblings. male and female! a true jerry springer moment.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]how about this concept, two 12 year olds rape a 25 year old woman. O_O and they inpregnanted her, with twins. whos the father!? but even more! the woman was secretly sleeping with the boys siblings. male and female! a true jerry springer moment. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*Dr. Evil accent* How about [i]no[/i], Will. This topic has gotten rather nasty...

I personally think that it's wrong for a 13 year old to have sex...though if the male wasn't 18, then I don't know if it can legally be considered statitory rape (sorry if I'm just reiterating what others have said before).

I remember someone telling me that the only age that it is truly legal to have sex before you're 18 is when both partners are 17...though I don't know if that is correct.

Overall, I find it to be a personal choice, but 13? No way...[/color]

Well, I agree with Transtic here, I think the parents should learn that their perfect little angel is not so perfect any longer. I think that all parties involved are at fault though. The boy is wrong for breaking the law and having sex with someone two years younger than himself, and the girl is wrong for having sex period. Although, I shouldn't talk too bad about the girl it wasn't long after 13 that I lost my virginity. But, that's the past. I think that once you are old enough to be responsible about it, then you are old enough to have sex, clearly neither of the two were old enough by my standards...

-Justin

I think this whole topic is ridiculous. Who cares if it was legal or not? The girl SHOULD NOT have had sex when she was 13. Okay, I'm 13, and I'm actually pretty mature, but no way in hell is that acceptable. My god, what is the world coming to? It's like a giant convention for little sluts! (Sorry if this is bad language or something). I swear, do you HAVE to have sex when you're 13, people? Nooooo, I don't think so. Really, though, if the girl and boy both agreed to have sex, then I really don't think the parents should be all over the boy about it. In common sense, they were both responsible for what happened, therefore neither one of them should hold the blame. But that's just not how the law works, or the world for that matter.