Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
X, if ur a true anime fan, like I am, u have seen X!!! One of the coolest anime movie's out there!!! It was sooooooo kooooool!!!! I mean, with the jumping and the soul swords flying out!!!! They have made a X tv, but I have still to download it. Anyways, it's on my list, very high, under Evangelion!
Posted
I saw X the movie. I didn't like it very much. I mean, it was so short, there ultimately wasn't any story line. Everyone just, well......died. Oh, but that was cool at the end when Kamui just sat there holding the head. Heh heh. The body was just sitting there on the ground. It was all right. Though I don't think it can compare to Anime movies like Princess Mononoke.
Posted
[color=crimson]I loved X the movie! I love almost anything by CLAMP just because the artwork it so beautiful....but the manga is a million times better. The dragons of heaven and earth are more developed and the storyline is a whole lot deeper...the movie was nothing to do the manga justice...but it still ruled! I like Kotori, she's BEAUTIFUL...and I think I have a pic of Kamui around here somewhere! *smiles* [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]I saw X the movie. I didn't like it very much. I mean, it was so short, there ultimately wasn't any story line. Everyone just, well......died. Oh, but that was cool at the end when Kamui just sat there holding the head. Heh heh. The body was just sitting there on the ground. It was all right. Though I don't think it can compare to Anime movies like Princess Mononoke. [/B][/QUOTE]

See now, they did have a really good story line, but the reason why it was sooo short was cause it was just made to sell MANGA!!!! X manga was very popular after the movie was released!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

See now, they did have a really good story line, but the reason why it was sooo short was cause it was just made to sell MANGA!!!! X manga was very popular after the movie was released! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I liked the manga and that's the reason why I wanted to see the movie! I'm special because I did it the right way around![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]I liked the manga and that's the reason why I wanted to see the movie! I'm special because I did it the right way around![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

The movie came before the manga.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

The movie came before the manga..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]No it didn't. I read the manga in Animerica Extra before the movie came out. That was before the graphic novels came out, too. But CLAMP always makes the manga first and then they make the movie...[/color]
Posted
I dun know about the whole bit about the manga or the movie being put out first..... I haven't seen/read either. I [i]have[/i] seen some slips from the manga (thank you Tori ;)) and I have to say that it is the most beautiful manga I've ever seen. I certainly wouldn't mind reading the manga if I could actually get my hands on it.
Posted
As I said in [b]the other X topic on this page[/b], I was thinking about buying it but I bought Akira and the new Nickelback CD instead. Although, now after seeing the endless ramblings of Gendo up there I might actually go back and buy it on payday...

-Justin
Posted
aren't they going to start to make X a T.V. series? I really like X it is done by one of my favorite artists and i like alot of the characters. But since i read some of the manga first, the movie leaves alot out.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]As I said in [b]the other X topic on this page[/b], I was thinking about buying it but I bought Akira and the new Nickelback CD instead. Although, now after seeing the endless ramblings of Gendo up there I might actually go back and buy it on payday...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]


^_^ YAY! I saw the X TV series on sell on Ebay last night! :) I was thinking about buying it... ^^;; But then I say 3 other animes that are a "MUST HAVE" on my list so I bought them instead! lol ^^;;; But if I get lotsa X-mas money I'll probably get it too. ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Surely you don't expect a 13 year-old to have a credit-card and money to burn online,...do you? [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol :rolleyes: I know I didn't when I was 13. lol :p I don't even have a Credit Card, just money orders and some to be X-mas money-- YAY! :D :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Surely you don't expect a 13 year-old to have a credit-card and money to burn online,...do you? [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

you'd be suprised what you can do without a credit card...Xei us right..moeny orders do very good...especially on E-bay..:rolleyes: :D :p
Posted
[color=crimson]Well, we sure did get off topic there...

Yeah, the TV series is coming out. I hope they put in all the stuff that's in the manga that they left out of the movie. The movie sort of crashed the storyline and put it to shame. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Well, we sure did get off topic there...

Yeah, the TV series is coming out. I hope they put in all the stuff that's in the manga that they left out of the movie. The movie sort of crashed the storyline and put it to shame. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ehehehe... ^^;; sorry about that.

Yeah, I hate it when movies for Mangas do that. :( That happened to another one of my fav animes, Angel Sanctuary... :(
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hehe, I have not seen this movie in quite some time. I have to say that I thought that it was a decent movie at best, but seemed to short. They hopped around to much, and didn't do that good of a job on developing the whole plot. A few of the fight scenes were alright, but really though - everyone died so fast, it was pretty pathetic =/

I probably wouldn't pay the money to get this movie *ducks* but it WAS worth seeing the first time.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
X i loved that movie well everything but the ending. but if you want pic's of the guy just goto [url]www.anipike.com[/url] that's where i got if i need to find pic's episode's and what not.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...