Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]...will I regain me mod-ship? Simply wondering. [/B][/QUOTE]
When I was tlakign to Safer Seph, he said soemthign about gainign back your modship, I hope you do, you didn't get to keep it for long
Posted
Just incase you do'nt hear anything for a few days, that's because we're still dealing with a lot of issues and inquiries.

If nothing happens, just remind us with a private message or something. Mods will be able to get their modship back :)
Posted
i will too! cuz i was only mod for 1 day... *looks around* ....... WHAT?! I WAS!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]i will too! cuz i was only mod for 1 day... *looks around* ....... WHAT?! I WAS!! [/B][/QUOTE]

You were. I doubt that...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

You were. I doubt that... [/B][/QUOTE]

I was an Admin... :p <-- I hate that face. Get the old one back..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I was an Admin... :p <-- I hate that face. Get the old one back.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Everyone these days, faking thier age, having drugs, and now this, saying you were a mod or an admin when you weren't. Tch, tch, I pity you people...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Everyone these days, faking thier age, having drugs, and now this, saying you were a mod or an admin when you weren't. Tch, tch, I pity you people... [/B][/QUOTE]

The main point of my post was how much I hate :p <- That face. The old one was so universal! Now we have this little ":p" piece of junk. It's dispicable!

:p

Grrrrr...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I see what you mean, that is annoying... :p :p :p

GRRRRRRRR!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha, all of you are intimidated by a little face..
Wait until you get a look at WINDOWS XP!!!!
Oh well, I can dream can't I?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]

Haha, all of you are intimidated by a little face..
? [/B][/QUOTE]

No, only annoyed by it!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Yeah, I was only one for about three days, then that eventful day came along, and I lost the position as the boards where taken down... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Thats good. I was a mod for like 5-7 months on one forum and 'bout a month on another I was Trunks![/COLOR]
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson]as james said most mods will get there positions back... and i have heard **so this is not an offical statement* that you may be moved around a little[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...