Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What's your favourite type?

Dark
Steel
Electric
Water
Ice
Fire
Grass
Bug
Poison
Psychic
Ground
Rock
Flying
Dragon

Mine would be Electric (1st), Ice (2nd), and Fire (3rd).
Posted
[COLOR=purple]You forgot Fighting, Ghost, and Normal....[/COLOR]



[COLOR=teal]My favorite would have to be [/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]electric[/COLOR], [COLOR=skyblue]followed by [/COLOR] dark.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]You forgot Fighting, Ghost, and Normal....[/COLOR]
[/B][/QUOTE]
Oh, I did too. Ok, fighting, ghost, and normal is in there too, just add it if you like it........ :D

And I was going to put down Legendary, but is that a type???
Posted
:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: changed my mine dragon sucks Fire is BURING MY BODY AND I GOD DARN LIKE IT HAHA!BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!:flaming: flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like poison pokemon, even though they aren't very good many of my favorites are poison. Arbok is so cool, no matter what you people say![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]definately my combo....Fire, ice, and electric....that combo rulez! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, a good combo.

Here's my combo: Ice, Dark, and Steel. Mine pretty much sucks, but I like it. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]Electric beats water :D :cool: :ball: [/B][/QUOTE]

nuh uh lol

battle scenario- Pikachu VS. Swinub

Pikachu - Thunderbolt
Swinub - No effect.


winner? Swinub.
Posted
i like .....no wait i really really really like charizard

but my utmost favorite is dragonite dragon pokemon hardly have weakneeses thats why i have 7 dragon card decks
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]i like .....no wait i really really really like charizard

but my utmost favorite is dragonite dragon pokemon hardly have weakneeses thats why i have 7 dragon card decks [/B][/QUOTE]
7 DRAGON DECKS!!!!???!!! Whoa, I only have half of 1. But I collect all the holographics. Hehehe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...