Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]allrighty... i just want to remind all yall G/S peeps that TN wanted me to be a mod here... *shudder* id never have time to post id be too busy deleting EVERYTHING that started to get spammy (on a post by post basis not thread by thread) so yall have it ez IMO... but then again who knows... maybe im not strict enuff ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]....Well yeah I suppose you are right...hm...Its just it seems like lately a TON of threads have been closing...all tho that may be a good thing...*shrugs* Well I guess you are right James...You win again...Heh... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]That's only because there's been a ton of crappy topics in GD lately.

But I'm quite happy with G&S actually, the topics themselves are rarely spam...but often, people create a really awesome topic only to have some idiot spam it up for 'em.

So we try really hard not to close whole topics, it's preferable to delete specific posts than whole topics if possible.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Thanks [I]alot[/I] for your vote of confidence there... [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Oh, anytime. ;)[/FONT]
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
I just wanna say to Flash and Rico and Warlock great job on these forums and keep up the great work.
Posted
Ok, Flash. The new wave of spam has arrived: Plume. Man, what I wouldn't give for 3 minutes of adminship here... Sic 'er, Flash. Rico, left! Warlock, right!

*Flash attacks, middle flank, Warlock on the right, Rico on the left. They close in, and zanzkoen positions around. They pull out Mod Rods they stole from that RPG in G&S, and attack Plume...*
------------------------
Seriously, Plume. Don't spam. You'll get Kuja, Flash, Rico, Warlock, and last but not least, James on ya spammin butt. Just a word of advise...
-Neil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]
------------------------
Seriously, Plume. Don't spam. You'll get Kuja, Flash, Rico, Warlock, and last but not least, James on ya spammin butt. Just a word of advise...
-Neil [/B][/QUOTE]

kuja? He's the number one spammer in the Staff forum, he said so himself, lol... No need to worry about him... lol..

But seriously, Plume, stop spamming or I _will_ set masterfork on you.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]But seriously, Plume, stop spamming or I _will_ set masterfork on you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Flash, that's harsh! Even for him!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Plume [/i]
[B]This ain't spam. There could've been a lot worse **** goin on here. Well, just Spamming. If you want me to go I'll go, sheesh. I was going to go without force anyways. Just getting some objectives in from someone who thought it'd be funny. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good. Stop completely and when the Gods arrive, they may not ban you...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Good. Stop completely and when the Gods arrive, they may not ban you... [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Plume, stop spamming! NOW!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]*cough* Dont TRIPLE post Warlock, Mr. Moderator ;)*cough*[/size]

Sorry i had something in my throat, Damn it hurts!!:angel:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=3]I believe that is a good idea. I know of an otakuite who just comes here for post count.[/SIZE] :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]I believe that is a good idea. I know of an otakuite who just comes here for post count.[/SIZE] :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3][color=red]

Alot of newbies that come here are just here for post count. I think when everyone first came that is what they were after but in a while when you get to meet people and make friends it really isn't about post count.[/size][/color]
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
Why is everybody so up tight on spamming?? i mean its not like its hurting anyone. Sure its pointless to spam but why do u care so much about spam's. It really doesn't make sence to block someone just because they spamed. I should know cause i got blocked for spamming when i was TenchiDaPimp' and it isn't fair to block someone just for spamming on a thread. I mean to you people really only have that much of a life to care about something like that?? please give me an answer.
Posted
Well, this board does have a reputation to keep...it's been through a lot and we're not about to let that all go. Yes, in the big picture it doesn't seem like much...but if we were not strict like this, chances are it won't be really fun if all a person does is annoy the heck out of people. This fourm is unique because it let's people play out their imaginations...there's no real purpose for innane chatter. It taints the fourm and it's just stupid if you even hint that you're just here to raise your post count. I mean, what's the point? If you break 500 you get your custom avatar and that's it...The bottom line? We're really easy going here...but you better know what you're doing before you do it. I have much respect for the fic/story writers and the people who support them and I would hate to have others mess around with my stories and I think that others wouldn't be too happy if people spammed in their threads.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Well, this board does have a reputation to keep...it's been through a lot and we're not about to let that all go. Yes, in the big picture it doesn't seem like much...but if we were not strict like this, chances are it won't be really fun if all a person does is annoy the heck out of people. This fourm is unique because it let's people play out their imaginations...there's no real purpose for innane chatter. It taints the fourm and it's just stupid if you even hint that you're just here to raise your post count. I mean, what's the point? If you break 500 you get your custom avatar and that's it...The bottom line? We're really easy going here...but you better know what you're doing before you do it. I have much respect for the fic/story writers and the people who support them and I would hate to have others mess around with my stories and I think that others wouldn't be too happy if people spammed in their threads. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well said, Rico. Very well said.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...