OtakuBoards

Comic Collection.....gone

Outlaw

Tragety has struck at my house. I was just chillin at home with nothing to do, and I felt like reading some of my old comics. So I went in my bro's closet, where I stashed them all, and they wherent there. So I go and ask my mom where they were, and she says she gave them away. GAVE THEM AWAY! OH DAMN THIS CRUEL LUCK OF MINE! I WANNA READ MY OLD BATMAN, SUPERMAN, X-MEN, WHATEVER COMICS! AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

............erm..., ok, I see what you mean. In fact, that has just happened to me aswell. -_- Now I have no comics left. *sniff* .......... AAAHHHH!!! How could this happen to us both?! AAAHHHH!!!! *starts chucking a tantrum*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]dude, that sucks. i am the proud owner of a Batman #1 and a Spiderman #1. (Thank you ebay!!) i keep them in a fireproof safe. :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

......................[SIZE=1]I hate you[/SIZE] :shifty:

[SIZE=1]My comics have been gone for years. My mom threw them away when I was little and I never tried to get them back. I just buy the graphic novel collections and borrow my friends comics to get my "fix." lol[/SIZE]