Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Tragety has struck at my house. I was just chillin at home with nothing to do, and I felt like reading some of my old comics. So I went in my bro's closet, where I stashed them all, and they wherent there. So I go and ask my mom where they were, and she says she gave them away. GAVE THEM AWAY! OH DAMN THIS CRUEL LUCK OF MINE! I WANNA READ MY OLD BATMAN, SUPERMAN, X-MEN, WHATEVER COMICS! AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Posted
oh dude! that must suck!

i think i'd treally hurt someone if they simply touch my comics...

and your mum gave them away!

i don't know what i'd do....heads would roll... :rotflmao:
Posted
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

............erm..., ok, I see what you mean. In fact, that has just happened to me aswell. -_- Now I have no comics left. *sniff* .......... AAAHHHH!!! How could this happen to us both?! AAAHHHH!!!! *starts chucking a tantrum*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I don't really have a comic book collection, but I feel your pain.

And by the way, I must've seen the same thing happen on T.V shows a thousand times... [/B][/QUOTE]
wow me to
Posted
dude, that sucks. i am the proud owner of a Batman #1 and a Spiderman #1. (Thank you ebay!!) i keep them in a fireproof safe. :wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]dude, that sucks. i am the proud owner of a Batman #1 and a Spiderman #1. (Thank you ebay!!) i keep them in a fireproof safe. :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

......................[SIZE=1]I hate you[/SIZE] :shifty:
Posted
[SIZE=1]My comics have been gone for years. My mom threw them away when I was little and I never tried to get them back. I just buy the graphic novel collections and borrow my friends comics to get my "fix." lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=indigo]I get pestered by my parents about getting rid of my comics every month or so. I keep on resisting them, but I know one day I will come home and mom and pops will have tossed my entire collection.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...