Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Podcasts?


Guest Popuri52

Recommended Posts

Guest Popuri52
Posted
So which is the best free anime podcast? I've only heard theotaku one before.
  • 8 months later...
Guest sakura37221
Posted
[quote name='Popuri52']So which is the best free anime podcast? I've only heard theotaku one before.[/quote]
Well anime impulse is good too!! :D
Guest sakura37221
Posted
Where can you comment on the last episode of Theotaku podcast?
Posted
[color=#007520]If you'd like to have a discussion on podcasts in general, the best place would be [url=http://otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101]Hardwired[/url]. Creating threads to discuss specific podcasts would probably best be placed there too.

If you'd like to comment on specific theOtaku podcast episodes, follow the "[url=http://theotaku.com/comments/index.php?action=retrieve§ion=theotaku&id=2449]Comments[/url]" link at the bottom of each update entry at theOtaku.com.

Considering this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere, and their isn't much discussion of anything really going on other than questions that could be answered through PMs or Google Searches, I'm going to be closing this thread. Sakura37221 (or anyone else for that matter), feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Thread Closed.

-r2[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...