OtakuBoards

Terror Town 2 [M-LV]

Xerxes

OOC: Does anyone remember Terror Town created by Tanukioh? The one where it ended with more people coming to Purgatory on a train and Sora and Misha have to help them too? I was thinking that a second one should follow up that story and that we should have the members who played Sora, Bail, Satan, and Misha to come back and play as the main characters. This is just a thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story:

As Misha and Sora walked onto the train, one of the passangers came up to them and asked,"Where the hell are we? How did we get here?"

"You are in Purgatory.The place were you have a great chance of reclaiming salvation, and an even greater chance of damnation," said Misha.

"That's right. You are here to be tested to see if you go to heaven or to hell," said Sora,"Also, you will be tempted by Satan and the guardian of the gate to hell, Bail."

As soon as Sora finished his sentence, a group of demons came and attacked the train. Everyone screamed and ran in terror. "Follow me!" shouted Misha as she led the people out of the train while Sora fought them off.

"Dammit! There are ****ing too many," said Sora.
Misha and the group of people followed her to a small abandon gas station. They went inside and waited for Sora to show up. Soon after, Sora showed up exhausted from battling all the monsters.

"Are you alright?" asked Misha.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little scratch here and there," Sora replied.

"Let me help you. [I]Parodox Lunarus[/I]!" shouted Misha as his wounds suddenly went away.

"How did you do that?" said a girl about the same age as Misha.

"Oh, this is magic. I can use it here because of the kind of place this is," she replied.

"We need to find some weapons so all of you can fight off these monsters," said Sora as he stood up and walked to the basement and came back with lots of boxes filled with some sort of stuff."Now, you need to pick out a weapon and fight hard for your lives."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]Hey this is to the guy thats playing bail make sure that when you have conversations with satan you make it seems like hes in hiding and your not talking face to face with him. Not until i make him appear cause i know of a great way to make satans first appearance.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia]so hows my acting for satan?? :animeswea i really didnt know what to write so i kinda just took plots from a bunch of movies and stuff ive seen. also for the most part all we do is fight off demons like its cool until we find....what? do we got some sorta twist coming. you know like that one guy who makes those movies that always have a giant twist in the end. :animesigh :animeswea [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]