OtakuBoards

Naruto:An old Danger is brought back.(M-L:V possibly S)

Anime Dreamer00

Itsuki was feed up. Feed up with the village, the ninja, and most of all him self. But what could he do about it. Nothing, nothing at all. The people around him made him sick to his stomach. He wanted to be alone, but where the village was full of people. Maybe if I could find a decent person this place would be a little bit better. He decided that this mission was a waste of time and through the scroll away into a near by trashcan.

?I wonder if that man with no symbol on his head band was telling the truth. A school was the last place I wanted to go but, I need to get better, I need to get stronger.? He thought. After that he began to look for man who hade no symbol on this headband. ?Wow, here I am all worked up over some guy and I don?t even know his name? Itsuki said as he began searching for the man, he hoped to call teacher.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jounin: Alright you guys don't get to carzy now.Your next test is to make atleast on wound on me but it can't be a deadly wound though.First up Drou Miazakia.

Drou walked up & made his hand sign & made the grass rise above the jounins head.

Jounin:[i]Hmmm if i'm right his grass is like sword blades.[/i]

Drou made the sign again & Ina way that the jounin could see He hit the jouninwith the tree but ever so softly.

Jounin:Alright next uo is Aeris Hamachi.

Aeris steped up & made the three hand signs for her jutsu.She opened hrer canteen of water & formed it like tiny ice needles & moved each of them torward the jouini he blocked the all but he did see a ice needle come around & graze him in the back.

Adoma saw the boy that he had met the day before. He followed him.

"Nice to see you again kid." he said with a kind of cander his leaf symbol dissappearing. "So how are your tests going? From what I saw from the trees you did pretty well in the first test. But, I sense you want to talk to me about something."

He looked at the young student and waited for an anwser.

While walking back, instead of going back to Ishtar, he decided to take some fresh air outside and went out the academy.

"This will be a good time to practice some of my jutsus." He said to himself while unsheathing his sword. He held his sword upright and while holding its handle he executed some hand seals. After the head seals were done, an surge of electricity came out of his hand and flowed through the sword. He positioned himself to thrust his sword and a great speed he dashed and thrusted his sword on to a tree.

"I have much more to learn." he said after striking the tree. He put back his sword and decided to go back to the Academy. He then first stared at the tree, which has a huge cut but not huge enough to bring it down, and left.

[COLOR=Lime]Ishtar smiled as she watched Shirei leave. She looked back at the window and saw that there were some students that finished the second test. "Ahh. That's a nice breeze."
She stood up and stood by the window and leaned outside. "I wonder why I was never able to do to this in my childhood. Hmmm. What a nice day."

She turned around as saw that Shirei hadn't returned yet. So she sat down on the bench and closed her eyes. She then used the summoning jutsu to summon her kywal. The kywal was as small as a cat and sat up on Ishtar's lap. It purred and Ishtar opened her eyes and petted it.

"Yes, I know. Shirei has something more that he's telling me."
She turned and looked at the window.
"But that something is something that I'm not sure he's ready to tell me or anyone yet. But I'll wait uuntil he's ready. Besides I'm his new sensei and having a new teacher is tough even when your from a different place. I remember my home town."
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]Mizuki walked around for awhile and found someone who was talking to Itsuki and after they finished talking and Itsuki went off, she went up and approached the man. "I've never seen you around here. What's your name?" she asked.

"My name is Adoma and I've come as a jonin for genin," he said.

"I see. Well, my name is Mizuki and I am also a jonin. Oh, would you look at the time, I have to go. See you around Adoma," she said this as she ran off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Lime]"This is a kywal. It's a tiger-like creature and when it's older it has horns. It's my summoning jutsu. I summon kywals to search for someone that's in help or to sniff a bad guy and have my kywals kill them," Ishtar responded in a calm tone.

She turned to the window and asked Shirei, "Is there something that you want to tell me but not quite sure if you want to?" Then she turned to face Shirei to hear his answer if he wanted to.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Adoma smirked and looked back at the Chunin beside him,

"See Kid. That Juonin that walked by never sensed that I wasn't from this village... All because of a simple Item Transformation."

He touched his headband again and cycled through the various Ninja Symbols.

"And the offer from yesterday still stands... But, before you except you need to know that if you become a student of mine you will become a Rouge like me... We may have fights that will test your very will to live."[/COLOR]

-----------------

[COLOR=Indigo]Yoshi walked up to the Jounin and kackled as he got ready.

"HO HO HO HO HO!! A challege of skill? None surpass me!!! KI KI!!! NAMU!!!" he yelled as green lighting surrounded him and he sat down on the ground holding his Wakazashi infront strait up in the air.

"Namu... Namu..."

The Jounin was more annoyed then worried he tried to kick him in the head just to teach him a lesson.

"NAMU NAMU NAMU!!!!" said Yoshi as he sprang up and scratched the Jounin's left cheek. "He he he.... Ignorance is the way to oblivion... HO HO HO HO!!! I love annoying Jounin!!!"[/COLOR]

--------------
OCC- yoshi is random what can I say.

"Nah! I just want know more about my sensei. It is a drag to have someone teach you if you don't know much about your sensei." He said to Ishtar and face the door.
He put his hands inside his pocket and slightly galnced at the kywal. "A summon creature. I rarely see one like that in my village."

He again turned to the window and looked at the other Genins. "Do you have an idea when will the test end?"

[COLOR=Purple]Yoshi had been kackling ever since he pasted the 2nd test.

"HO HO HO HO HO!!! I can't believe people in this village are so easy to annoy!!! Of course... I am pretty annoying... Hm. What ever. " he said in a very up beat way.

He desided to walk around the campus until the next test started. Several other cadets stirred clear of him. [I]They are ether scared... Or just don't like me... Sooner or later wheather they like it or not I will be their teammate... Then maybe their ignorance will cease[/I].[/COLOR]

Jounin:Ryukai your up next.

[i] sending a galance at yoshi he pulled his kunai out and threw it up into the air and took two steps back and waited.[/i]

Jounin: what are you waiting fo....

[i] As the jounin had been speak Ryukai's kunai fell and slashed the headband off his head as the kunai almost hit the earth it stoped and floated back to his hand. the markings on the kunai glowed a soft blue.[/i]

Jounin: But... how...

Ryu: My kunai has been blessed so that it never misses but always hits it target nomatter how diffacult... so i guess i better get ready for test three...

Jounin: GRRR annoying Cadets... Very well your guys and ladies next test is to face each in a one on one battle... don't think that just cuase you lose the test you lose all as long as you past 3 of the 4 test you pass.... and the first two to face off is Drou Miazakia Vs Ryukai Of the Thunder village. 3 2 1 FIGHT!

[COLOR=Lime]"Well Shirei to honestly say I really don't know when the test will end. All I know is that it depends on the teacher and the students to see how well they do and that's when it will end. But so far it looks like they're on their last test," replied Ishtar.

Ishtar petted the kywal and it purred. She turned to Shirei's direction and said, "I would like to know more about you so tell me about your dreams,wishes and other things you like to do."[/COLOR]

Ryukai: Well the plant boy.. yay not.

Drou: smart ass.

Ryukai: thanks lets do this thing.

[i] leaping into the air he justed into a nearby tree branch and disappears into what seems to be thin air.[/i]

Drou: nice trick now where did yo..

[i] as he speaks Ryu reappears under Drou and slams his foot into Drou's gut and drou pulls out a kunai and flings it at Ryu. Barely dodging the kunai Ryu used his weight and pivoted on his hand and brought his foot down but misses Drou by a half an inch.[/i]

Drou: HA!

Ryu: just sit still. so you can be face down in the dirt...

"I will if you will tell me yours too." Shinrei faced Ishtar first then faced outside the window. "When I was a child I had many dreams, wishes and ambitions. As I grew older, I thought I am getting nearer to them. But there are accidents which cannot be prevented. "

Shinrei then later faced Ishtar and leaned against the wall. "Now, all I want to do is... find something which is most valuable to me which I have lost. I already told mine, so what are yours?"

[COLOR=Lime]"Well my dreams are to be the best person to help young Genin like you. It's not easy but I just love to see the young Genin be apart of my squad and teach them things and to missions with them. Sometimes I wish that I could travel the world and meet new people. But you see I don't come from this village. My village is somewhere where I will not ever return to," said Ishtar.

She stood up and the kywal pounced to the floor. It kywal disappeared when it reached the door in an instant.

Ishtar walked to the window and said, "Even though I don't want to return to my village I've made a nice home here but soon I will have to leave this place to avoid the danger of the ones I love. But on the other hand I love to help Genin with their problems since I know what it's like to be different. That's it about me. So... I see that you are looking for something so precious that even telling someone about it might put them in the same danger as you. Well it can't be helped. But I hope that when the time comes you'll come to me for help and even if I'm not there draw this on the ground and I'll come as soon as possible."

She drew what looked like [URL=http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/Tsubasa.jpg]this[/URL] on the wall.

"So what do you, say will you accept my help when yo need it?" [/COLOR]

"Well... a helping hand will always be a helping hand. I'll accept it as long as I don't forget what that symbol looks like." Shinrei replied with a slight smile on his his face. After a few minutesd he looked out of the window and looked at the Genins taking their test. "A tournament, Let's see what these genins can do." he said. While glancing around, he saw Ryukai.

"That kid is also from the Lightning Country, but he lives in the Thunder Village. Never expected someone like him to come. But I have the feeling that the plant kid will make it out." he said while observing the two.

He then faced Ishtar then slightly smiled and said "You know what, you are the first person that has made me talk this much."

[COLOR=Lime]"That's what most of my Genins say when I talk to them. There are even some who don't talk very much and in the end they talk to me for like ever. But that means that we have an understanding of one another and it's not easy to have someone you don't know around you for a long time," sad Ishtar.

She sat on the window sill and looked out at the other cadets. She could tell that this was their last test before they were Genin and into a squad.

"But you know what it's good to talk. Anyone can talk about anything. I can talk about a lot of things that would be a never ending conversation. So let's see how the others do before we have time to see who's in who's squad."[/COLOR]

"Well it doesn't really matter whether I talk too much or not. What matter is that you are happy with what you are doing." Shinrei then walked around the room and gripped the arm of the chair beside the door. "Waiting here for my teammates to come is kind of boring. I'll just walk around a bit." Shinrei told Ishtar while opening the door. Afterwards, he left the room.

He then again went outside the academy and drew out his sword. "Rai Bunshin no Jutsu!!" a clone suddenly appeared beside him. He then stepped back a few meters and positioned into thrust stance. He dashed while preparing to stab his blade to the clone. When he stiked the clone, a huge surge of electricity flowed out and paralyzing Shinrei's body for a bit. "I still can't do it." he said while punching the ground. "Guess I better head back." He stood up and went back to the room.

Without a notice, he went inside the room with some dirt on his clothes. He then approached Ishtar and ask "So how are the other Genins are doing in their test?"

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"HO HO HO!!! Little student can't hit me." said Yoshi flipping around as a male genin tried to hit him. He kept taunting and playing with the kid for a while.

"Can't hit me! KI KI!!"

"Stay still!!!" the Genin yelled.

"HO HO! You would like that wouldn't you?!"

After a while Yoshi got bored and started to attack.

"NAMU!" he kept yelling with each hand strike.

The genin dodged a lot of attacks then went on his own strikes. Finally Yoshi spun around in a circle and teleported above the genin and Axe Kicked the kid on top of the head.

"AGAIN! Behold the magnificance of my victory!" he said sitting down claping with his feet. The jounin prosiding just grabed the ridge of his nose appearently had a headache.[/COLOR]--------------------------

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Well kid...." Said Adoma. "If you decide to follow my teachings meet me later today outside the gates. I got to do more scouting in this place."

Adoma started walking deeper into the Academy.[/COLOR]

Ryukai: well well you made it this far but lets see how well you do againest this attack. Just remember thier is no shame in losing to me i have done this before.

[i]Preforming a series of hand movements in quick succession.[/i]

Ryukai:Chikabo Sealus Jutsu!

[i]His fingers fling fast then the eye can see he stabed at the pressure points in Drous arms and legs effectly sealing off his Chakura from his arms and legs.[/i]

Drou: What the heck was that huh pitiful now taste a bit of....UH Crap!

Ryukai: you just now relaized? Most ninja can hardern their bodys but they can't stop their chakura from being sealed. Don't worry after a while it wears off. now lets finish this..[i] Closing his eyes he begins another series of hand moves[/i]. Baksuba Jutsu!

Drou: hey that is so not fair!

Ryukai: the way of a battle sways like a peace lilly in the wind find a way to alter the wind and the battle changes.

[i] Drou charges him and hits him in the chest and with burst of static energy he is throw back a bit body tingling like it just woke up.[/i]

Drou: what did you do to me?

Ryukai: nothing you did it to your self my Jutsu allows me to do this.

[i] Raising his hand in the air static Energy crackles between his finger and shoots out slaming into Drou Knokcing his already weaked body into unconsiousness.[/i]

Jounin: and the winner is Ryukai of the thunder village please proceed inside and meet you new sensai.

[COLOR=lime]"Oh hi Shirei. I see that you're back. Well it looks like one of the cadets have passed and it seems he may or may not be in my squad, but he's from the same village as you," said Ishtar.

Ishtar jumped down from the window sill and stood by the window and leaned against the wall.

"It seems to me that you may get along with this guy if he's in our squad that is."[/COLOR]

[i] Walking down the hallway Ryu reflected on his last match he felt kind of guility for beating up that cadet like he did it wasn't as if he was a true enemy it was just that he got bored of fighting him. normally if he was a challenage he would have tried to lengthen the fight to make it more exciting. before he walked into the class room with the new Squad he was joining he Listened for a second and heard some talking going on. Feeling that the room wasn't trapped he opened the door and waited a second before entering but as he did he found two ninja stand in the room one was older and must have been the jounin the other must be one of his squad mates but his complextion showed he was from the lightning territories.Trying not to show his surprise he preformed the proper introducationary bow.[/i]

Ryukai: i am Ryukai of the Lightning Village i have been told to report to you as soon as possible.

Ishtar: good i am glad you have joined us on this squad now we just need our last member before i can brief you on your first "Mission"

Ryu: *chuckling* who lost their kitten?

Ishtar: *raising a eyebrow* no one but for once they gave us a serious mission.

Ryu: *stoped chuckling and his face grew serious* really? hmm i wonder what they are thinking.

Ishtar: Not sure but i hope they don't plan on letting me send you out their without the proper equipment.

[COLOR=Lime]"I'm so glad that your here Ryukai!" said Ishtar with the kindest smile on her face. "Well I would like to introduce you to Shirei who is also from the same village as you and will be your new squad mate. Go ahead start intoducing yourselves. I'm sure you both have a lot of things in common or maybe not... well you could but not. Man, I'm confusing myself. Well Ryukai, do you mind of I call you Ryu or Kai?" asked Ishtar and waited for him to think of his answer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]A kackling could be heard from the halls outside the room where Ishtar,Ryu, and Shirei was in.

"In a squad there must be three... And that third one...." said Yoshi bursting in. "Shall be me! HO HO HO HO HO!!!!"

Yoshi saw Ryu and walked over to him.

"Look's like the new guy is on the team. Lucky Lucky for you." he said again with a strange compliment.[/COLOR]

---------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Red]Adoma had some luck finding more students that were willing to become Rouges in order to rechieve training from him.

"Ok, kiddies! If you will follow me outside of the academy I will begin your training."

He motioned for all of them to follow. But the one he was really looking forward to training was the one named Itsuki which actually seeked him out for training.

"It is a good year... I hope no Jounin from this village screw it up...."[/COLOR]