OtakuBoards

Naruto:An old Danger is brought back.(M-L:V possibly S)

Anime Dreamer00

Ryu: please call me Ryu among some of the blood lines it is proper to use the last name of the mother's line at the end of the child's name. Kai is my mothers blood line it gives me another trait which i have no practice in. *chuckling* and as for Yoshi over there i think this conculdes a well balenced team of Genin.

Ishtar: i agree now i have just gotten a summons from the Hakagai about a mission for you three so lets go down stairs and see what it's about.

[i] Stepping out of the room they made their way down the hallway down the stairs and into the office area. a Few ninja where here and there but other wise the room was rather empty. Making their way to the Hakagai's chamber they stopped outside the door and waiting to be summoned inside out of respect for the Hakagai of the Leaf village.[/i]

Shirei: what do you think it's about?

Ishtar: i am not sure we shall soon find out what it is.

Ryu: possiblly a spying mission or a maybe a guard mission.

Ishtar: we don't do a lot of spy missions here for genin anyhow.

Ryu: oh really sorry the lightning village does...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Sorry for not posting in a while, I was having issues at school and education comes first.. or so I have been told.

?This is unbelievable, how long can it take for a bunch of Genin to finish some test?!? Itsuki had finally found the man he was looking for, and learned that his name was Adoma. He had been walking around for some time now, waiting for the Genin to finish their test. ?Why do I have to wait on them?? He thought to himself.

?Well, they are taking four exams? said Adoma

?Four?? Itsuki was shocked ?That?s a bit much..right?

?I guess? said Adoma

? When I was turning Genin all I had to do was use transformation jutsus and shadow clones. I wonder why they changed it?? Said Itsuki ? I hope that we can start going to your school now, this village sickens me!?

[COLOR=Red]Adoma took all of the ones that followed out side of the Academy Gates and Turned around.

"Guys, You have just passed the point of no return. But I will give you a choice. Turn back or Stay."

All of the genin chickened out and turned back except the Chunin Itsuki

"Good. I guess the kids thought it through... Now Itsuki I haven't seen your skill because of you being a Chunin. I want to see your ability... Come on... This is going to be a test on your basic techniques as a ninja."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]He motioned for Itsuki to attack.[/COLOR]

"I really hated those spying missions. When one of your teammates get caught it's either save him or abandon him. If I chose to save him, then I will take a lot of risk. If I chose not, then some valuable information may be leaked out. In choosing a mission I prefer the assasinate type. I still remember in the Lightning Country, it doesn't matter whether you're a Genin, Chuunin or a Jounin. You'll be doing a lot of Class A or B missions." Shinrei suddenly spoke.

"It doesn't really matter for me where you come from. As long as you're approachable we're gonna get along." Shinrei followed up and then sat on the floor besides the door.

Ryu: never prefered the Assasination missions myself usually something goes wrong and then you to blam e for the whole mess.. Spy missions i can be quiet enough to sneak up on a enemy and listen in before getting back. However there is still that danger of getting caught in which case... there is always the chance of distraction a Chunin but impossible to do that to a Jounin.

Ishtar: they sent you up againest Chunin and Jounin without backing?

Ryu: the lightning Village is always understaffed not many make it to become ninjas..

[i]shinrei nods[/i]

Shinrei: Thus why i feel the way i do about Spy missions.

Ryu: yeah even so it doesn't mean much to us anymore now does it?

Ishtar: i suppose not.. but what are you doing here?

Ryu: hoping to find out what happened to my Brother i know he is alive so far but why did he flee this far..

?I must warn you Adoma, I..?

?Don?t worry, I?m sure I can handle it? Said Adoma again gesturing him to attack.

?It?s just that I am rather.. how should I put this? Itsuki pulled a kunai out of the pouch on his back ?weak? Right after he spoke the words Adoma hit him hard in the stomach. He doubled over clutching his stomach.

?That is your first lesson, self confidence? he said, as he walked away, putting distance between him and Itsuki ?If you don?t have full confidance against each and every one of you opponents, regardless of their and your own strengths, it will be impossible for you to beat them. If you give up before you even try, then you have lost the battle emotionally, and that is the fastest way to defeat and failure? he turned now and looked back at the chunin who had gotten back to his feet. ?lets try this again?

Itsuki charged to Adoma, with his kunai in hand.

He sure is slow, and he is holding the weapon incorrectly Thought Adoma.

He tripped Itsuki and disarmed him of his weapon in one quick movement. Itsuki hit the ground Adoma?s own kunai right at his throat.

?How did you manage to become a chunin, you are really ? ummmm? he trailed off

?I told you, I am weak. I was very advanced for Genin standards though, so they had no chose but to move me up.?

?Ahh, I see now well you need to wo-? he was cut off by the rumbling sound of a bamboo tree breaking free form the earth and almost striking him in the head. He barely ducked in time. More bamboo was shooting up around him and from where he least expected it, through Itsuki?s pinned down body. The body, as is turns out was a dapple ganger. With in a few in seconds stalks of bamboo had shoot up every ware, creating a miniature forest.

?Way to blow your charka kid? said Adoma

That is a pretty good trick, but I?m willing to bet that that consumed more that 70% of his charka, and even at 100% he still doesn?t have much.

Adomas?s though process was interrupted by and wave of shirken flying form one to the near by trees. The shirken struck their target on the neck and in the head, blood splattered everywhere. Itsuki looked at the body in shock, he killed him ?what?what happened, I thought that he was stronger that that.

How ?how did this happen! What have I done I-I-I killed him, he was nice, cleans souled human being, and I I took his life!

Adoma appeared behind him with a kunai in hand.

?I guess that genjutsu was to much for him? Adoma said as he began to swing the kunai?s blunt end towards Itsuki?s neck. A rustle for the trees behind him caught his attention just in time. He narrowly dodged the huge paw and razor sharp claws that where close to slashing him to ribbions.

?I am Juki, panda warrior and friend to Itsuki!? said the huge panda as it again narrowly missed Adoma.

Damn these trees they are making it hard to dodge! A summoning jutsu, at least he has some talent. But after he made this small forest of bamboo, and summoned this bear, he must be nearly out of charka. That would explain why the genjutsu was so affective, he had no charka to counter it.

Again Juki swung at Adoma, this time however he was able to slash him on the arm. Adoma, looked at his wound, then at the bear, and prepared to attack immobilize it, killing it would be curl and if this bear is a friend of Itsuki killing it would only upset him.

Adoma started doing some symbols in s strange pattern.

"Levitatioin Jutsu!!!" he said raising two figures and at the same time making the panda rise as well. "Not bad Itsuki... But you are nearly fully out of Chakra... If you wish to get stronger you have to learn to control it better... And Panda thing... Settle down I am not going to hurt him..." he said letting down the panda slowly.

Adoma patted him on the back.

"But you are quite strong... And I believe you could be a good student."

----------------------

"OOOH! You are way more expereanced then I am in these things then." said Yoshi. "I only just started being a genin and I have a good team... HO HO HO! How lucky am I to have such people as a team mate. Oh but some of you may not know who I am, I am Yoshimitsu Yojimbo!" he said with his usual kackle. "Don't worry you'll get used to my personality."

"Don't worry from what I saw from the reactions of the examinees earlier. I can say that you have a wild attitude." Shinrei said to Yoshi. "It's not because that I'm older that you, it's because of our hometown letting us experience these kinds of things. And since your name is long I'll just call you Yoshi whether you like it or not." Shinrei then stood up and took his blade out and put it back again in the sheath.

"Sensei if you don't mind would you describe your homeplace?" Shinrei then looked at Ishtar.

[i] Before She can answer a younger ninja appears and tells them that the Hakagai will see them now[/i]

Hakagai of the Leaf: Welcome new squad I see you must be ready for your first mission.. well it going to be a tricky one. We have been hired to Locate and destory a group of bandits in the nearby woods.

Kredion: *raised eyebrow* i suppose they could be renegade ninja. Should be intresting.

Hakagai of the leaf: glad you feel that way because you will also need to guard a wagon crew going through the woods at the same time.

Yoshi: Wah! Doesn't that seem a little hard for three genin? To be in two places at once.

Shinrei:One of us is going to be left behind ain't they? To guard the wagon?

Hakagai of the leaf: that was the plan however i will let the three of you decide who will be left behind.

Kredion: i ain't worried about who guards the wagon so much as who attacks the bandits camp.

Shinrei:Good so your all for defending the wagon now no takebacks

Yoshi: no take backs WAH!

Kredion: wait i didn't.. oh man

Hakagai: *laughing visablely* Such is the ignorence of youth.

"Don't worry I specialize in these types opf missions. Since it is a search and destroy mission, there are no special requirements like taking one of them as hostage or killing just their leader." Shinrei told the group.

Shinrei then approached the Hokage. "Are there informations regarding the bandits like who are the members, where are they located and where will they strike."

"We have received an information that they will strike the wagon which you will be guarding. Inside the wagon is a valuable item. At all cost you must guard the contents of the wagon and prevent it to be stolen by the bandits. Understood?"the Hokage responded.

"Understood!" the three of them replied in chorus and left the room first and left Ishtar behind. "Ishtar, please watch over those kids. From my view, they are all imprudent but they are all talented. You may now begin your mission." the Hokage told Ishtar.

"Our first mission as a team. Also I want to know what valuable item is in that wagon. I have to find that bracelet as soon as possible." Shinrei told himself while walking towards the gates of Konoha.

[i] In the forest not far from the village hidden in the leaves. The four ninja Walks along side of the wagon keeping a eye out for anything strange. As the group came to a fork in the road Kredion saw something strange a the sign had been broken down and they could find the sign board for it anywhere.[/i]

Kredion: guys go look out in the wood i think we ain't far from the bandits.

Yoshi: Yeow! We Go NOW!

Shinrei: we will be back soon.

Ishtar: i will keep a eye on them you gonna be ok here?

Kredion: sure Bored out of my wits but hey have fun.

[i] jumping on top of the wagon Kredion knelt down and kept his eyes on the trees around him Suddenly he heard a noise faster then the eye can see he grabbed a suriken and flung it! nearly hitting a poor witless squirel[/i]

Kredion: geez.. man i am so tense.

Bandit: and you have a right to be.

Kredion: WAH!

[i] Looking around he didn't see anyone but he could hear them. Quickly he made the hands signs for the Takishi bloodline Jutsu.[/i]

Kredion: Alrighty ready for the fight of your lives pals? Cause you ain't getting NEAR this wagon.

[color=lime]"Come on everyone surround the wagon and protect it with your life." said Ishtar. They all did as they were told and Kredion stayed on top of the wagon trying to look for the bandit. Ishtar did hand signs and said,"Summoning jutsu."

It went silent and Krdion said,"There's nothing here."

"There will be just watch and be ready for I'm handing the fight to you," replied Ishtar.

Just then the bandit came out of a tree and kywals were chasing him.

"It all goes to you just don't be too easy on him ok Kredion?" said Ishtar.

"Ok." replied Kredion.[/color]

Yoshi held one kunai in each hand and as he spread his hand several more appeared.

"HO HO HO! Come you bandit scum! See what happens when you mess with Yoshimitsu!" said Yoshi with admost confidence.

He kept kackling without even showing a hint of worry.

[i] Bending his knees and pushing off the wagon Ryu got full air for a moment befor his body seemed to disappear and reappear with his foot in the gut of the bandit pull his kunai around he stabbed the bandit in the temple and pulled it out before the bandit could even scream his focus faded and the real world time kicked in.[/i]

Kredion: one down who knows how many more to go.

Bandit: Curse you ninja.

[i]with thats the blood started pouring out of the temple of bandit as he fell to the ground in his own blood.[/i]

Senrei: she didn't mean to comepletely Beat him out of it.

Ryu: Opps sorry *he says in monotone*

Ishtar: Geez that was brutal.

Yoshi: we kick butt! Gah!

[i]Suddenly 30 bandits start pouring out of the trees[/i]

Ishtar: you three do a Beta Defense stance

Ryu: As you wish !

[i] the three place them selves back to back and pulled out their kunais. Ryu Braced himself as the Bandit's wave as hit them Quick as he could in real time he slashed his way threw the wave but for every slash he made 3 more bandits pushed forward.[/i]

Ryu: Guys we need to Go all out!

"With pleasure. Just before I stike them out, do you guys know about Sasuke's famous Chidori?" He ask while taking his sword out and positioned himself in thrusting stance. Everybody then nodded. "Good! then right now you will see a somewhat similar jutsu to the Chidori." While holding his sword, Shinrei did several hand signs. After the hand signs were finished, a surge of electricity flowed out of his body and onto the sword.

Shinrei then dashed with lightning speed taking down 5 of the bandit and returning to his place in no time. "The bandits in the Lightning Country are more stronger compared to these. Well then 25 more to go." Shinrei said confidently. "I still remember when my parents forced me to move at Lightning speed just for that technique." Shinrei said to himself. "If I were you guys, you will all leave and forget about this wagon." He then shouted to teh bandits.

Kredion: Time to break out the big guns.. *swiftly he preformed the hand moves for..* Baksuba Jutsu!

[i] Pushing off the ground and preforming a flip in the air he angled his feet directly into a bandits face while one of his hands came slaming down into the head of another and with a burst of sparks the two bandits dropped to the ground curlling his fingers he shot out a small ray of energy into a bandit less then a foot away and dropped himself into a roll coming back up he shot off a trio of blast befor his jutsu worn off. but before it did two of the three blasts slammed into bandits knocking them out. pulling his kunai out Kredion slammed it into another bandit and he used that force and swung his whole body up and behind the bandit smacking another with his fist. preforming a short leap he landed just outside of the mob of bandits[/i]

Shinrei: is that all you had?

Kredion: My chakura is getting low that jutsu takes alot of juice.

Ishtar: Think you three can handle them yet?

Kredion: Just took out six we only have Nineteen left..

Yoshi: Gah Fall before my thristing blade bandit!

[i] As Yoshi jumped into the air he pulled out a katana and as he came down he stabed a bandit in the chest be pushing off again and coming down the same way but the next bandit expected it pulled back and slashed at Yoshi. Ducking the blow Yoshi Pulled his blade up and slashed the bandit from naval to neck and pushed off him in a spinning move slashing down three more bandits.[/i]

Yoshi: Now only Twelve Yah!

Kredion: Ok at this rate we will have them done in no time.

[i]Preforming the Bakuba Jutsu again Kredion Lunged at the remaining bandits as his squadmate did as well.[/i]

"That was a quick exercise." Shinrei said while he leaned on the wagon. He accidentally shook the wagon. "huh?" he suddenly stared at the wagon. "guys, I believe that we were given a false mission." All of his teammates then wondered about what he said. "When I accidentally shook the wagon there should be sound inside it, but there was no sound therefore its contents are empty." "You shouldn't conclude like that Shinrei, maybe the contents are just strapped on tight." Kredion said.

"Still, from the start of this mission I'm already wondering what's inside this and why would 30 bandits go after this wagon. If it has money and treasure in it then even it is strapped it will make a sound. This is too absurd there is only one way of confirming it." Shinrei then took out his sword and slashed the wagon into two with just on swing. Splitting the wagon it revealed the contents. "Just as I thought. I'm going back to Konoha. You guys coming?" Shinrei asked the group while leaving the broken wagon.

[COLOR=Purple]Mizuki was now in the Hokage's chamber and she told him that she sensed Ishtar's squad coming back.

"They must have figured that it wasn't a real mission," said the Hokage.

"I guess they have or so it has seems," replied Mizuki as she chuckled a bit.

OOC: sorry for not being on. I had a lot of drama at school with my friends and it was kind of crazy plus I'm craming in a book report.[/COLOR]

[i] As the 4 ninja enter the presence of the Hakagai, Each had there own way was feeling about the Wagon. Shinrei was angry, Kredion was Puzzled and Yoshi was Bewildered only Ishtar seemed to be in comeplete control of her feelings.[/i]

Shinrei: Lord Hakagai, What Is The Meaning Of This Senting Us on A Fool's Errand?

Hakagai: to teach you to follow orders but also to keep a eye out for anything strange.

Kredion: be that so there Are other ways unless there was two wagons.

Hakagai: Ahh so you already figured it out.

Shinrei: ok but Why?

Kredion: so that we would distract the bandits of course.. why else..

[COLOR=Lime]"Lord Hokage my squad want a real mission," said Ishtar.

"Well then I have a group of men that want to be protected on their journey to the village Oni. You can have that mission," said Hokage.

''Yes! A mission finally!" shouted Yoshi in excitement.

"Okay guys, let's meet in front of the village gate and I'll be there in a couple of minutes", said Ishtar.

Ishtar watched as her squad left to the front gate and said, "Lord Hokage, why the village of Oni?"

"Is there something wrong?" asked Hokage.

"Well you already know that I'm from that village and ever since then I promised to never go back. The village is horrible," said ishtar.

"I see well why don't you go and try not to be so recongizable."

"Yes," said Ishtar as she bowed and walked out to the front of the village.[/COLOR]

"Finally maybe a true test of my abilities." said Yoshi this time with out a kackle. "That was a waste of valuable time."

-----------------

"Itsuki I will be heading out of the village soon much farther out. Now is the only time you have to turn back and continue here..." said Adoma walking away slowly. "If you wish to come alonge then I will be heading towards the village Oni... Follow when you are up to it."

He then dissappeared.

--------------

"I am sorry if I seem to have a poor attitude about that. But it seems like they were just... swandering my abilities....." said Yoshi. "I am much stronger then that... Ho... ... ... ... HO HO HO! But this will make up for it!!!

"The last task was such a drag. The reason I'm doing these missions is just to find information about my bracelet. I hate this..." Shinrei said to himself while waiting for Ishtar at the front gate. "Hey Kredion!" Shinrei then stood up "When you said that there were two wagons, there is a chance that there is also another team assigned to it, Right? If the mission was just to escort then there shouldn't be a problem, but up to now there hasn't been a signal that the mission has been completed. I'm still pissed off about the wagon. I feel that there is something not right about that." Shinrei said to Kredion. "Well enought about that, Let's just concentrate on our new mission."

Walking to the entrace of the forest Kredion saw a a Trio of men standing by the gate waiting for something as he walked towards them he saw two more men dressed simalarly walk over to the Trio and they all started to talk about something. ask Shinrei was ying yanging away in his ear Kredion glanced at the tree line and started to wonder how these ninja could feel safe among all these trees. As Shinrei Finsihed what he was talking about Kredion Saw that two of the men had Small Boxes in their hands Narrowing his eyes he looked over the outside and guessed that perhaps these men were taking a very valuable Idol or something to get Repaired or blessed perhaps. Look at them they have a pair of boxes and those boxes have Excellent worksmanship. Kredion saided. Shinrei Looked at the men and said. Yah so what do you think is in them? Treasure? Some Valuable? Probably a Idol or something Kredion told him.

[COLOR=Purple]"Sure, why not. It would be nice to have some help on this mission," said Ishtar.

"Thanks a lot. This will be an interesting mission and one to also be exciting," said Mizuki as they both walked out to the front gate where the others were waiting.

"Hey everyone. This is Mizuki and she will be helping us on this mission," said Ishtar.

"Cool. It would be nice to have a little help in this one since the village of Oni is a really bad place," said Shinrei.[/COLOR]