OtakuBoards

Naruto:An old Danger is brought back.(M-L:V possibly S)

Anime Dreamer00

[COLOR=Lime]"Well the village of Oni reallly isn't that bad just a little rough and hard to get to is all," said Ishtar. "Well let's go."

"So they hired us a group of kids and two older teenage women to protect through our journey.What a joke!" said one of the men.

"Hey if don't want us then you can travel to the village of Oni by yourselves and get killed by some bandits or really skilled ninja," said Mizuki.

"Well... fine but just don't screw up," replied the man.

"Fine if you guys are done then here we go," said Ishtar.

the group left the village hidden in the leaves and were on their way to the village Oni.[/COLOR]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Purple]They started along on towards the village of Oni. "It seems too quiet to be a peaceful walk. I think we might have to keep on our guard," said Mizuki.

"You're always like that. Just keep your ears and eyes open for anything suspicious," said Ishtar.

They walked a few hours when Shinrei said," I think I heard a noise in the distance."

"Do you think it could be some bandits who want to kill us," said one of the men.

"Whatever you do, just don't make any sudden movements. Me and Shinrei will scout the area to make sure it's secure," said Mizuki as she and Shinrei disappeared in the woods.

About a few minutes later, they came back and saidd," The area is secure. There was nothing in the forest that seemed strange or out of place."

"Good, let's keep moving and make sure to watch out for anything that might come the men's way," said Ishtar as they walked off not knowing that they were being followed.[/COLOR]

Yoshi looked ahead and didn't even seem like he was paying attention where he is going.

"The forest is alive.... " said Yoshi strangely. "The limbs are creaking..."

His ear twiched.

-----------------

Adoma had seen there was Hidden Leaf Ninjas in the area and was jumping throught the forest as quietly as he could. When a Jounin came to check the area he had to stay completly still. He saw it was a young woman.

"Pretty thing..." he thought as she ran passed him as he was hiding.

After she ran passed he started towards the Village of Oni again.

"One of the only places where I haven't checked for a new student."

------------------

"Can't you hear it teach?" asked Yoshi.

?So we are headed to Oni village?? asked Itsuki

?Yeah, I want to check there for students? said Adoma as the pair jumped form tree limb to tree limb in the direction of Oni village. After what seemed to be a long time of silence between the two Adoma suddenly stopped and spun around in time to catch two kunai that were aimed right for his head. Itsuki stopped a few feet ahead of Adoma, before he noticed that his teacher had stopped and turned to see what was going on.

?Darn, I was half way hoping that we would kill the older ninja and take the smaller one out for what he did to me? a man landed on the branch in between Itsuki and Adoma. Itsuki realized that this was the man that he had failed to kill during the last mission, the second in command of a bandit group that had been terrorizing the land for some time now.

[I] How is this possible, I dealt a fatal wound to him the last time we fought, its only been two days since then, how is he able to fight still.[/I] thought Itsuki. [I] Oh well, it doesn?t matter, he most likely brought back up. They must be hiding in the trees, waiting for the right moment to strike. [/I]

?You know kid? the second in command turned to Itsuki ?I really don?t appreciate what you did to me the other day, if I wasn?t an expert tracker it would have taken me longer than that to find you!? he unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Itsuki ?Now I will make you suffer ba-? but he was cut off put Adoma, who had thrown the kunai back at the bandit and stabbed him in the lower left shoulder.

?When facing two opponents you shouldn?t let your guard down, and you should never turn your back to one of them, your lucky my aim was a little off and I barely missed your heart.? Adoma said and he jumped next to Itsuki.

?HEY SAKURANO GET YOU FAT AS-? Abut again he was cut off but another voice, a women?s voice

?Alright already I am coming? said Sakurano he mad a few quick hand seals and removed the kunai form the bandit?s back and healed the wound completely. ?Are you better now??

?You don?t have to be smart about it? said the bandit repositioning his blade.

?Next time you think of insulting me, you should remember that I am the one who keeps you alive after you go berserk.? She said, pulling out a pair of short swords.

[I] A medical ninja, or at least someone who can use medical jutsu anyway. This fight shouldn?t be to bad, even though the kids out of charka still, I should have enough to finish off the two of them. [/I] Adoma got into a combat stance.

?Well now, its time for the main event!? the bandit began to grunt as his mussels began to expand. His nails also grew longer and sharper, his face got longer and began to resemble something like a wolf, and his hair, on his arms and legs began to grow very fast as well. By the end of the transformation, he looked similar to a werewolf.

?That?s a nice trick? said Itsuki

?You think so too?? said Sakurano ?This transformation triples his speed and strength, and while in this state he can feel no pain. He will keep attacking with a lust for blood regardless of the damage his body takes. He won?t stop until everyone in his path is dead.

?Aren?t you in his path?? asked Itsuki

?No, while he is like this, I am his master? she responded

?Why is that? asked Itsuki

?Because I am the one who cursed him, and believe me you, I was nearly killed by his brother for it?

?Why??

?Well, his brother is the cruel leader of the bandits that will take over this land, and he is very protective over his little brother.?

? Then why did you curse him in the first place?? Itsuki was trying to buy time now. He hoped that that form had a time limit, or that he would create an opening for Adoma to attack. Plus he needed as much charka as he could muster, and that took time.

?He wanted power, so I gave it to him, and then I was forced to join the bandits, and become his keeper and partner.?

?ENOUGH TALK, I WANT TO KILL, LET ME KILL!!?

?Very well, go have fun? Sakarano said. The werewolf leaped forward with great speed and headed straight for the closest person Adoma.

Adoma stood and just sidesteped the attack orf the werewolf.

"No.. I don't think so..." said Adoma kicking the wolf away. "I am not like any ninja you have ever... EVER faced. And the day I let you hurt a student of mine is the day when Hell freezes over..." he continued calmly.

The Werewof kept attacking and Adoma kept dodging and kicking him away.

"Too slow... Way too slow..." said Adoma. "I have had enough of this playing around. Time to die..."

He started to do the symbol of the Shadow Clone Jutsu. But suddenly his pattern diverted and he was doing a strange pattern.

"Spirit Clone Jutsu!!!" said Adoma as he split into tow other figures. One was clad in red and one in blue. "Let me introduce them... He is Tai Adoma" pointing at the Red one, "ANd that one is Nin Adoma..." pointing at the blue one. "And I am just a normal version of myself... Now you will see what happens when you mess with my students."

TALl three began to attack and move in the same pattern.

[COLOR=Purple]"I hear something in the woods. It's a fight. Two people against one. And one has just used the Spirit Clone Jutsu," said Mizuki as she stopped the group to check the area.

"Ah, who cares. It's not like their gonna come and kill us," said one of the men.

"It seems that they might if they keep the battle up and move our way," said Ishtar.

"Wow, you guys are good a perseption," said Yoshi.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Lime]"Shh..." said Ishtar.

Ishtar bent down to the ground and touched it. She moved her and around the ground and stood back up.

"We're being watched and someone is following us through the trees. Hey Yoshi you said that you heard the trees creaking well there's you're answer someone is following us and is up ahead of us right now."

"So, as long as they don't kill us then everything is good. Now let's go," said one of the men as he started to walk.

"Fine, whatever. Let's go Ishtar don't just stand there come on," said Mizuki.

"Yeah, coming," said Ishtar as she walked behind them and observed the scenery around then.[/COLOR]

All three Adomas were attacking the wolf at the same time and it was apperently fixing to take it out.

"Too easy... These bandits are nothing compared to my skill..." said Tai Adoma.

The blue one didn't say anything but let loose a grunt.

"Tai! Don't start getting cocky." said the normal Adoma.

Suddenly all three of the kicked the wolf at the exact same time in the head and sent it fly into the path that lead to the Oni Village.

Adoma jump and became one again and slammed a foot on the wolf's chest and it crushed a rib and the wolf was crying in agony. He jumped once more and pounded the wolf with a full force stomp with both of his feet. It swirmed a bit then died.

He appeared in front of Sakurano and had a grimace that was appearent through his mask.

"I am not too keen on killing women but if you don't turn back now I will be forced to kill you..." said Adoma.

---------------

Yoshi kackled quietly as his ear twiched more.

"Teach... I don't know how many there are... but they have more then one..." said Yoshi. It confused his teammates how he could hear so good. "This mask has no eye slits... I am pretty much blind... I use this mask to train my sense of hearing... Which means when I take this off... I will be much more efficent..."

"Heh! I never thought that you have a keen sense of hearing." Shinrei said to Yoshi "Like they said, we should be careful. As long as they are not against our mission then let's leave them be." Shinrei said as he went forward.

"Who cares about that, as long as you guys complete your mission then there won't be any problem." one of the men proudly said.

"I just had enough about you." Shinrei suddenly crept behind the man and drew out his kunai and tried to stab the man on his neck.

"Stop! that's enough Shinrei!" Ishtar commanded Shinrei. "Lucky for you, she's the one in charge." Shinrei said as he let go of the man and kept his kunai. "Sensei. I was just wondering how is the Oni Village like?" Shinrei asked Ishtar.

[COLOR=Purple]"It's a very bad place. The town is full of rouges, whores, and bandits. Nothing is good about that village," said Mizuki.

"That is true too but it is full of good people in a certain location of the village where we are taking these men," said Ishtar.

"Well, at least I know where we are going now," said Shinrei.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Lime]"You should know something else about the village of Oni. This village is cruel to ninjas and will do just about anything for a good fight. It seems that the village hasn't changed much," said Ishtar pointing ahead.

Up ahead was the village of Oni and the place looked an old beaten town. The men were happy to see the place.

"Wow. So this is the village of Oni huh? Different from what I thought it was," said Kredion.

"Yes, this village is the cursed village by some twisted curse laid upon it by long ago. It still has the lingered stenched of what it was from before," said Ishtar as she and her group walked into the village.

People out on the street gave some evil stares and they ignored them and walked past them. The town was beaten and everyone had an evil look on their faces. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Yoshi sensed the feelings around him.

"Such ignorance." said Yoshi.

---------------------

Adoma had let the woman bandit go and arrived in the Oni Village with Itsuki close behind him. He saw that there was appearent hate for him and his student.

"Stay close..." he said.

As he was looking around he bumped into a young woman. He helped her up. He then saw there was a head protect with the Hidden Leaf Symbol on her head. He froze.

"This isn't going to be pretty..." he thought. "Um... Sorry miss. I didn't mean to run into you." said Adoma nervously.

Yoshi stared have him for a second.

"Ah, I see you are one of the one I heard in the trees correct?"[/COLOR]

"Before we go into formalities, let's just first beat up these guys." Shinrei said to theg group. They were surrounded by many people with an evil look and their eyes and carrying shovels and weapons. "Get out of this Village or else!" one of the villagers shouted. "What if we don't?" Shinrei boldly asked. "Then you'll all die." The people then grasped their weapons tightly. "Looks like you were right sensei. What shall we do? It is either negotiate with these people, knock them out or kill them." Shinrei asked Ishtar while grinning and expecting to kill or just beat up someone.

Adoma looked at the thugs that surrounded the Leaf Ninja,himself and his student.

"Listen, people I don't want to hurt any of you but if you threaten my student I will be forced to use everything in my Jutsu Arsenal to stop you." said Adoma intensely.

Yoshi kackled, "Oh don't worry they won't even get a blow in and nether will we! HO HO HO!!!"

Yoshi did several hand signs. Nothing seemed to happen until the crowd started to run away in fear. When everyone was looking at Yoshi he look like he was dancing around. But what the group saw as dancing the people saw as a Real Oni.

"Run Run to your homes until the scary demon leaves HO HO HO HO!!"

"Heh! for villagers they seemed pretty intimidated by random hand signs." Shinrei said while laughing. "Huh?" Shinrei suddenly sensed something which stopped him from laughing. "That feeling..." Shinrei slowly faced forward and he saw a tower-like building in the middle of the city. "This feeling is like when I'm wearing my bracelet."
Shinrei then faced to Ishtar. "What's inside that structure?" he said while pointing the tower-like structure.

[COLOR=Lime]"Inside that tower is a the place where the curse is. There are many oni that huant the place day and night. At night they come out and terroize the people who are out wandering in the streets. Many of the ninja here barely made it to the top but only one has gone through and made it back. That person was badly hurt and needed medical attention but the poeple thought that the person was an oni in the person's human form and left her to suffer forever," said Ishtar.

"I wonder how you know this Ishtar," said Mizuki going over to Ishtar and nudging her with her elbow.

"Well...Um...Uh...I..just...do," Ishtar replied.

"No you don't. There's something that you know about this town and why you were so suprised that you had to come here. And to add, while you were telling the story, you knew so much about it as if you've been here forever. Hm? What about that?" asked Mizuki.

"Nevermind that we'll talk about it later. For now we have to get these men to their destination," said Ishtar in a hurry.

"Fine whatever. Come on, let's go," said Mizuki to the Genin. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]'I wonder what her problem is? She seemed so tense and I think that she is hiding something. I just know it but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe I can use my secret justu that allows me to know the secret that someone is hiding,'[/I]thought Mizuki to herself as they walked the streets of Oni with all of its evil scowls, stares, and what not.[/COLOR]

"There are many mysteries in this town, but this one is what I need to know. That feeling is keep on bugging me. If my hunch is correct, that tower manifests the same energy that my bracelet does. I really need to check that out. But If I do, I may jeopardize the whole mission." Shinrei thought to himself. He then stopped and without noticing the group has already left him behind.

"Now I'm alone. I could do this investigation myself. However they might worry about me and may probably send one of them to look for me. I really hate this." Shinrei silently decides while biting off his thumb nail.

[COLOR=Lime]Ishtar turned around and saw that Shinrei was left behind. She walked up to him and said, "So I hope that you're not thinking of going into that tower. Well if you want to maybe after we drop off these men. It's only gonna be a little ways away but then during the night or tomorrow since we're gonna take break we can go and scope out the area. If you're in just let me know before we leave thes men at their place."

Ishtar and Shinrei were back with the group and dropped the men off at their place. They all said their thanks and Mizuki said, "Man I'm tired. Let's go stay the night here for a while. They really don't expect us for a couple of days."

"Yeah. Let's stay, let's stay," agreed Yoshi with excitement.

"Fine we can. I know a place where we can stay for the night," said Ishtar sighing and agreeing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]The group walked to a little inn that seemed peaceful than the rest of the town. They walked in and nobody was there. [I]'This seems weird. There's no one home,'[/I] thought Mizuki.

"This is a small and peaceful place where we can stay. There's no one here and it's at the end of town so no one will come and disturb us," said Ishtar as she showed everyone the rooms.

"I'll take the biggest room here!" said Yoshi as he ran to find the biggest room there.[/COLOR]

Yoshi came back a few minutes later. He had his hands behind his head.

"All the same size..." said Yoshi with out his usual kackle. "Hey, teach... That man back there... The one that bumped in to you... YOu know he was a Rogue ninja right?"

Mizuki and Ishtar looked at him.

"How do you know?" asked Mizuki

"He had no symbol on his head protector... Usually ninjas have a symbol on their head... Weird eh? hmmmmm?! He he. You didn't notice did you."

---------------------

Adoma sighed in relief.

"Damn I thought they would attack me for sure... hmm... Maybe not all ninjas are vent on destroying me..." he suggested to himself.

[COLOR=Lime]"Not really. I did notice that he didn't have a symbol but I didn't know you would know that. Oh well at least he won't bother us or anything. Ok everyone go to your rooms and get some rest tomorrow will be another great day," said Ishtar as she saw everyone headed for their rooms.

Ishtar stayed downstairs and went outside. It was nighttime already and she looked up into the sky. "Man,what a nice night tonight. It's so clear and the stars are so beautiful and bright."

Ishtar had made herself some tea and drank some of it. "Mmmm... I wonder if Shinrei wants to go tonight before we leave. He probably forgot about it."[/COLOR]

Yoshi was in his room more awake then before.

"Hmm... I guess I could take the mask off for a bit..." he said taking off his shade revielling the top of black hair. He then untied the back of his mask and let it fall off. He opened his eyes and a small grey nearly silver shine came from his eyes. He coulds see most of the room even as dark as it was.

"Not bad... My eyes are becoming better..." he said.

Shinrei sat on the window edge still thinking about the tower. "My bracelet The Eye of Susanoo could be in there. However I don't want the others to find out about that bracelet. Our enemies already possess one of the godly jewels. If they were to possess two then it will be the end." He then stared at the bright night sky. "The three godly jewels..." he sighed while remembering the time when The Eye of Susanoo was given to him.

"There are three Godly jewels and one of them is in your possession. this is the eye of Susasnoo." his mother said while handing him the bracelet. "There are other two namely the Heart of Amaterasu and the Mind of Tsukiyomi. Like our clan, there are also guardians of the said jewels and you're the one chosen to become the guardian of this Jewel." After that his flashback ended.

"I really need to confirm it." Shinrei said as he got down from the window edge and walked out of the room. While goind down the stairs, he noticed Ishtar outside and was drinking tea. He grabbed his sword and proceeded outside.

[color=lime]"Oh hello Shinrei. Are you ready to go to the tower tonight? It looks like most of the oni there are out on the streets. So what do say?" asked Ishtar while looking a Shinrei.

"Yeah, I'm ready," replied Shinrei.

"Okay let's go. "

Ishtar put her tea down and got up. Then her and Shinrei left the building and headed for the tower. They made sure that no one would follow them and it seemed like no one did. When they arrived at the tower Ishtar said, "This is it Shinrei. While you're in this tower try not to talk or anything. Jsut walk and not make a sound. Oni can't see you until you say something. Is that clear?"

"Yes," said Shinrei.

With that all done Ishtar and Shinrei went into the tower.[/color]