OtakuBoards

Naruto:An old Danger is brought back.(M-L:V possibly S)

Anime Dreamer00

[COLOR=Purple]"This is a totally rad crib. I love this place! It's so warm and inviting! I reminds..me ..of..home," said Mizuki as she remembered about her home and family and friends that she had before something bad happened. [I]'I wonder if my family is alright? They told me to look out for anything that might be a sign of them. I hardly doubt it. I have been gone for about 5 years now and they still haven't sent something. Oh, well, might as well get some sleep before sun up.'[/I] she thought as she dozed off.[/COLOR]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sensei, I remember when you said that there was one person who was able to survive that tower. And the Mizuki sempai doesn't know about that story. could it be that the one you're talking about is you?" Shinrei asked while heading towards the tower. Ishtar first felt shocked of Shinrei's discovery. "If you don't want to talk about it it's ok."

Adoma had watched the Genin and Jounin walk towards the tower while he left Itsuki back in a safe spot. He had been interested a bit in them.

"... I wonder..."

-------------------

Yoshi wasn't asleep he was still awake looking out the window. It to him with his mask off like daylight.

"I need to put my mask back on... I haven't reached the level I supposed to..." he said picking up the mask and tying it back to its place. He sighed.

"Namu..."

[COLOR=Lime]Ishtar stopped and said, "There's something that you need to know before we go in."

Shinrei had stopped also to hear what Ishtar had to say.

"I am the one who I was talking about. I've been here before lived here and was born here actually. I know this town 'cause I knew about the Oni's weakness. I made it through the tower but the people rejected me. They thought me of one of the toughest oni who take a human form. I was so young and wandered away from the this village hoping to never return. But I guess that promise is broken. After I left the village I've gone so far that one day I collapsed and the Hokage of the Hidden leaf village found me and took me in. Then I became a Jounin and now I'm here in the present. It saddens me that I came back. This village was cruel to me yet I wanted to go. I'm really pathetic aren't I?" said Ishtar.[/COLOR]

" I really don't think that you are pathetic. It's just the people nowadays are sure judgemental. I don't care whether you maybe the oni that they assume or not. As long as your you and you're not going to hurt me then Whatever you are I'll accept." Shinrei told Ishtar straightforwardly and stared her deeply into her eyes. "I just want to confirm that my bracelet could be in there. And I'll also tell you a part of my secret. The bracelet that I'm looking for can destroy the world if it is in the wrong hands. So that is why I'm in a rush to find it." Shinrei then went ahead Ishtar after talking.

[COLOR=Lime]"Well you can't argue with that let's go," said Ishtar. Both Shinrei and Ishtar walked inside the tower and saw many shadows everywhere. The oni were screaming and rushing everywhere. Ishtar looked up and saw that there was a big hole in the ceiling that went up into the top. You could sorta see the sky but yet you couldn't. She looked back down and they walked through the tower. They had to make sure not to fall through the hole back to the bottom.

They got all the way to the top of the tower and there were many oni that were flying around the top. In the middle of the top room was a table of stone and something glowing on top of the table. Ishtar turned to look at Shinrei and saw that he had a surprised look on his face. [/COLOR]

"There's no need to be surprised... I must confirm it first." Shinrei said to hismelf while calming himself down. "This is... this is..." Shinrei kept murmuring to himself while approaching the glowing thing. Most of the Oni that were flying around were surrounding the thing of the table. By the time that he was 1 meter away from the table, the oni suddenly charged at him. Ishtar suddenly decided to take some action but to her surprise the oni just went past Shinrei. "As long as I keep silent and sound free, they can't detect me." Shinrei thought after that. He first took a glimpse of the thing. "There's no mistake that this looks like my bracelet. But..." From an excited face, he suddenly got pissed off. He then slowly took out his sword and stared at Ishtar saying that be prepared.

[COLOR=Lime]Ishtar didn't know what was going on. She wanted to talk to Shinrei and ask him a question. She did a few hand signs and a sound barrier was put around them and the table. This was to prevent all oni from realizing that they were there.

"Shinrei, what's going on? Why do you have your sword out?" asked Ishtar. She waited to hear what Shinrei had to say.[/COLOR]

"When I shatter this even though we are enclosed in a barrier, it will still alert the onis. This thing is a fraud something that was created by my imagination. Even though this looks real, the bearer of the bracelt can only recognize the fake from the original. And that bearer is me. The reason I must shatter this is because although it is fake, it can give a great power but not as great as the original. So are you prepared to fight?" Shinrei responded.

[COLOR=Lime]"Why must we fight I really don't understand it. All I can say that before this was here the original treasure was a beautiful [URL=http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248/MedliSage/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/Feather.jpg]feather.[/URL] This feather had the power to control these oni so even if you do break this barrier the power for me to control the oni will be my weapon. So explain to me why you must fight me," said Ishtar.

She waited paitenly for Shinrei's answer who seemed to thinking about it carefully. Ishtar looked up and saw that there was a full moon out. She knew that even if Shinrei were to fight her she had the night with the oni's at their full power.[/COLOR]

"You are quite confusing." Shinrei suddenly responded after a few minutes as he smiled. "I don't know whether the strongest oni who is in the form of a human is you or you are someone who can control the oni but not the strongest." After that, Shinrei sat down. "there are many things that possesses more power that the other. It could that the feather you're talking about is somewhat related to the Jewel of Tears or should I say the Godly Jewels. If I smash this then the source of its power can be releaved which is my Eye of Susanoo. However, upon breaking this I might get detected by the oni and get attacked as well. It would be better if I were to fight rather than to sit still and die." Shinrei then stood up and looked at Ishtar. "At first I thought that you weren't related to the oni but after what you have said." Shinrei then kept his sword. "If the oni were to detect me then you can just command them not to attack me. Will it not be better?" shinrei then sat on the table beside the thing.

[COLOR=Lime]"Well we don't have to fight. You see I can control oni yet I'm not one myself. So here, I'll put down the barrier and tell the oni to not attack us," said Ishtar putting down the barrier. The barrier disappeared and Ishtar brought out the feather as if form nowhere and started talking in a weird language. Shinrei watched as the oni went over to her and flew away. There were no oni in the room.

"See. These oni will listen to whatever I say. so you can break that fake bracelet and won't have to worry these oni are on an arrand for me," said Ishtar smiling and winked at Shinrei.[/COLOR]

"You are indeed interesting... " Shinrei said while taking his blade out again. "Just another quesiton. Why did we have to put ourselves in a harder situation while you can do it in a more easier way?" Shinrei asked Ishtar while positioning himself to smash the fake bracelet. "I let you answer that after I smash this thing." Shinrei gathered some of his strength and smashed the bracelet breaking it into pieces. After a while, a beam of light reflected from the shards pointing out a region in the mountains. "I guess that is where I'll be heading. I don't know whether I'll stay with the team or not or to continue my search but You're all welcome to join me." Shinrei said while keeping his blade and facing Ishtar.

[COLOR=Lime]"I had to put us in this situation otherwise you would've thought that there would have something no right and found me out. This is the first reason why I didn't want to come here to this village in the first place. So now you know why and I think that we have another mission up in the moutains. I received the message tonight and we have to go back to the village and then leave for the other one once we get more info about it," said Ishtar. "So Shinrei, put your sword away and let's get going."[/COLOR]

"Is that so? Well then I guess I'll be staying for a while."Shinrei sighed then smiled afterwards. "Let's go." Shinrei said as he kept his down and after a while they both went down the staircase and headed towards the exit of the tower. Upon exiting the tower, people started staring at them. By just looking at them, Shinrei and Ishtar realized that the people were doubting them. "Leave them be." Ishtar said to Shinrei. "It doesn't matter anyway." They both went back to the inn where they were staying.

[COLOR=Lime]"Mmm. Man, that was a good night. Well time to get the others. We need to get going before the Hokage thinks that we're skipping another mission. Hahaha," said Ishtar.

Ishtar went upstairs and knocked on the doors and said, "Time to get up. We have to go if we're gonna make it back to the village in time for supper."

She waited in the halls for the Genin and Mizuki to get out of their rooms.[/COLOR]

Shinrei was lying on the couch while waiting for the others to get up and go. "what a night that was. But still..." He remembered the shining light that pointed out a region in the mountains. "Our family's information network already stated that Orochimaru's group has one of the Jewels. This is so..." Shinrei suddenly drowsed off before continuing what he was about to say. Ishtar, Mizuki and the other Genins walked down the staircase and saw Shinrei sleeping on the couch.

[COLOR=Purple]"It looks that way," said Mizuki. "Hey Yoshi, carry Shinei back."

"But why do I have too?" said Yoshi

" 'Cause I told you too so do it," said Mizuki who seemed to be annoyed

"Let's move out then," said Ishtar as the group walked out of the town and headed towards the Leaf Village.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Lime]It was about almost dusk and the group had arrived back at the Leaf Village. Shinrei was awake now and the the Genins went back to their homes. Mizuki also went back home and Ishtar went to the Hokage. She approched the Hokage and said, "I have completed the mission. I believe that our next mission was to be in the mountains."

"Yes. It is since I saw that light that flash towards the mountains. So now your mission is to follow wherever the light leads you to. Even if the light may lead to a fake then you will keep following it and continue to help anyone that you may see in the villages ahead. But when you come across the people of that village and they tell you of the strange things going on in their village, tell them that you are investigating legends and old buildings. That is what you say and they might corroperated with you. Do that and you will find the answers yo need," said the Hokage.

"Yes, Hokage. I understand," said Ishtar kneeling and bowing her head in respect.

"You can start in about 2 days. That will be enough time to recuperate and then you can leave."

"Yes Hokage. I will tell them tomorrow." Ishtar stood up and bowed. Then she left and went home.

She got home and it was already night time. She showered up and went to bed.[/COLOR]

Yoshi had returned twhat he called home but what others might call a shack made of old timbers and nails. He was laying in the his hammock looking at blackness. He sat up and took off his shade and mask. His reflective eyes shine with what little light there was. He now saw the whole room as if it was daylight.

"Namu..." he uddered. " i shouldn't be resting... I should be out... Doing things... Sleeping is so boring anyways..."

He got up and went out side. He entered the woods and just ran about and flipped though the trees.

"HO HO HO!!!

------------------------

Adoma was sleeping in a tree in the Fire Country. He had made it his unoffical home considering the Hidden Leafs were the only onesnot wanting to kill him.

"That is good... Finally a place that i can train my apprenentices in peace..."

[COLOR=Purple]Mizuki headed home after the group split up. She went inside and then upstairs to take a shower. She that she had to report to the hokage early the next morning to help Ishtar's group. She had to find out some information about what they werer looking for. She finished her shower and then went to bed. She couldn't sleep so she walked around the village to cool her thoughts.[/COLOR]

Yoshi was soon flipping trought the streets. And jump over a street seeing Mizuki he then landed behind her.

"Wonderful night eh? Such a lovely moon..." he said with out his usual kackle.

Mizuki turned around and Yoshi flipped over.

"He he! Over here..." he said laughing. "Soooo fun messing with you Jounins.... Esspecially the newer ones..."

[COLOR=Lime]Mizuki ignored Yoshi and went home. She then went to bed and fell asleep.

The next day Ishtar got up and headed to the academy. There the Hokage would be and so would the next mission for her troop. She had told her Genin to go to the academy for a mission but little did they know that they were searching for a braclet that needed to be found. Ishtar got there a little early and went straight to the Hokage. She said, "I'm a bit early but I wanted to see when each Genin would arrive."

"I see. Don't worry over it. I was always used to this when you were little," replied the Hokage.

"Yeah, I remember that too. I would always wake up early to see that sunrise and wait for you to get up. But I only did that because I wasn't used to the village and I was very same and protective of myself."

"Yes, yes. Everyday that I would wake up you would sit in this very room and look out into the world and would see that sunset."

"Very true. But now that I have gotten used to the village I no longer need to be worried or scared. Well I guess we better see when these Genin will be here. It's a matter of being on time or being late and missing the mission."

Ishtar and the Hokage waited to see if the Genin would be at the academy the time that Ishtar had told them.[/COLOR]

OOC: This is kind of an off post about what Ishtar did when she first came to the village and a little about her past.