OtakuBoards

Bad Gifts

Pressure

I'm sorry if I seemed to moan on then. It was our first christmas without our dad, he's only been moved out a month or so, and christmas eve when he'd come round to exchange presents there was an argument between him and my mum and he walked out. He came round on christmas day, but only for an hour at most. He then went to spend the rest of the day with his side of the family, who I haven't seen for over a year and they didn't visit us the week before christmas like they used to. Mum got about 4 presents, and she's in debt for the few she got me and my brother...I just feel like it's been the worst christmas ever because all we did was sit at home all day...we hardly even ate anything, specailly not christmas dinner.

*sigh* I'll stop again now..sorry..I'm just getting kind of emotional. :( :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]You guys are lucky. My GRANDMA gave me underwear, at a family Christmas. And my mom made me show everyone my gift. OMG, I told her I wanted a 64 game. And I got that. That was a BAD GIFT. [/B][/QUOTE]

Baaahaha! ...it could have been worse...they could have madeyou [I]model[/I] for the family in your new undies! Muahaha :laugh:

PS- this whole "2 lists" of smilies pisses me off...I'm too lazy to go to the other list to get em...so in a way...that was a bad christmas gift from adam (or whoever)....BAH!

Well one year when I was like 6 I got a Cabbage Patch Doll. At hte time I thought I was waaaaaaaay too cool to play with CPD anymore (we all thought so) so I just hugged her for my mom to see and I without meaning to... I smelled her... she smelled like Vanilla.. that doll never left my side

Lesse...

Thw book of virtues.. silver lipstick... a bead kit, do you know how long it took to get the beads out of my carpet?

but the beest gift...

Was my first pair of inline skates..My poor mother.. she was probably beginning to forget what I looked like... I was NEVER home.. always skating with my friends... then they broke :flaming: i was in a pissy mood for literally a month! then she bought me knew ones :D

Barney *shudders* the onlything more evil than tellytubbies *shudders*

bad gifts. .err, handmade boxershorts that are 20 times to small for me from my grandma?

Bah i feel better, mum and dad bought the family a ps2 for christmas. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Guest Twisted Face
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Um..good luck beating this....My great grandfather got me...Barney...this year...*shudders* I think he was high....*shudders* I mean...a barney video *shudders* *falls down to his knees and crys* [/B][/QUOTE]dude, glue sticks nd used dirty socks are way worse.

Well can't say I got gifts I didn't like. Actually, they were all pretty cool. Why don't you leave the book with you for a couple of months, then put in the recycling bin. That way, it's not going to waste....just being turned into some very useful toilet paper:p

Del

Barney huh? Oh please :rolleyes: I got that beat by a long mortifying shot

This is the ifrst time i've ever told anyone about this... so now I'll tell millions!!

When I was 11... my whooooooooole famlily, right down to the 3rd cousins was by the tree when we started opening gifts.. so far my gifts were okay.. a stuffed cat, a cd player... then I got my third gift... from my sister...again with the fact still remaining that my ENITRE FAMILY was present....

A box of tampons...

thanks Carrie, I love you too

:flaming: :devil: :demon: when i was fifteen i gota box of tampons too, and im a guy. where am i supposed to stick one of those things. nevermind, don't answer that. but it was a mistake my grandma put the tag on the wrong box cuz me and my cousin were born a day apart. and she forgot which one was whos. but the whole damn family was there

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]Ever got a gift you reeeeeeeally didn't like.. but the person who gave it to you was right there so you couldn't say anything?[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]No not really, I always make a list(for whatever occasion it may be) and tell them to stick to it or else.. :demon: :D[/SIZE]

let me think

how about books about human reproduction

i maen ya we all learn about it sometime in our lives but NOT AT 7 YEARS OLD

my cousin hates her mom now for that

i once got a pack of gum and a barbie coloring book

yuk

ps....look at my post amount:D :D

O.K first of all, why would you give a box of tampons as a present anyway? There are so many other less embarassing cheap things out there...

And as for clothes, well when I started buying my own to suit my style, my parents got the message. Although, I have family living overseas, and whenever they give me clothes as presents, they're always either expensive trash or 2 sizes 2 big. I don't think they quite get the message that we (my family) don't eat as much as they do.