John Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='Generic NPC #3']My first kiss was the worst experience of my life.[/quote] ...But your first kiss was with me! ;_;
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted December 12, 2006 Author Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='John']...But your first kiss was with me! ;_;[/quote] Ouch! Really? :animedepr
DeathKnight Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [color=crimson]This seems like a good time to announce my new Tony (Generic NPC #3)/John yaoi fanfiction called "[b]The Rose[/b]". Coming soon to the Anthology![/color]
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted December 12, 2006 Author Posted December 12, 2006 [QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]This seems like a good time to announce my new Tony (Generic NPC #3)/John yaoi fanfiction called "[b]The Rose[/b]". Coming soon to the Anthology![/color][/QUOTE] Wait. I'm missing something.What? Yaoi? That sounds familiar. Use english.
DeathKnight Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [QUOTE=lostvoice]Wait. I'm missing something.What? Yaoi? That sounds familiar. Use english.[/QUOTE] [color=crimson]In this case ignorance is bliss. So don't worry about it.[/color]
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted December 12, 2006 Author Posted December 12, 2006 [QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]In this case ignorance is bliss. So don't worry about it.[/color][/QUOTE] Nevermind. It's the catagory of my avatar (gay male?). Someone's got a secret! Please tell me!
John Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='lostvoice']Ouch! Really? :animedepr[/quote][QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial][b]joke /dʒoʊk/[/b] [i]?noun[/i] something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE] So yeah. ;P
DeadSeraphim Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [QUOTE=Bláse][size=1][color=slategray]Haha, you kids make me giggle. Charles, I'll make sure to post some lesbian pictures some day. ;) Ahh, my first kiss was brilliant. The dude was on an acid trip, we were in a smokey basement, and some drunk girl had just thrown up on my shoe. Go drug parties![/color][/size][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Oh, romance.[/font][/color][/size]
GANTZ Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]This seems like a good time to announce my new Tony (Generic NPC #3)/John yaoi fanfiction called "[b]The Rose[/b]". [/color][/QUOTE] umm...after reading this I'm seeing that otakuboards is full of lesbian lovers and gay people.....wait do any straight guys not like lesbians?
Raina Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [COLOR=Blue]My first kiss was sloppy but great. I still melt remembering it... And I remember my second and third kiss too. Yeah, a first kiss is really important. BUT, if you kiss someone for the first time, then break up, you might regret that you've wasted your first kiss. But here's a loop hole if you start dating someone else: it would be your "first kiss" [I]with that person[/I]. Is what I'm saying a bit evil? :p Anyway, does anyone really mind if you've already kissed someone? I mean, my first kiss was my bf's third kiss. And I don't mind at all. If you're having difficulties telling your bf personal things and feelings, like me, why don't you chat with him on msn or something? I usually find it easier to tell my bf personal things this way. And I've told him that I'm not too open with my feelings, and that I prefer the msn, so he understands. By the way, my friend said that because my bf and I are sloppy kissers, she's going to teach me how to kiss better. You guys want pics? Ahahaha just kidding. It'll be like cheating on my bf. So I won't kiss her. :p And I'm strait.[/COLOR]
AzureWolf Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [QUOTE=takoyuki]umm...after reading this I'm seeing that otakuboards is full of lesbian lovers and gay people.....wait do any straight guys not like lesbians?[/QUOTE][COLOR=maroon]I don't!... ...I feel left out whenever I see lesbians...[/COLOR]
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted December 12, 2006 Author Posted December 12, 2006 I know lots of Bi girls. Most of my good friends are Bi. And then there's tragicromantic. She's straight but get this. Gay males and transvestite's have the same effect on her that gay females have on males.I don't know. I just found it interesting. In fact, I'm also Like that too. Go gay guys!!! :catgirl:
Ol' Fighter Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 Wow...this thing has gotten some real fire to it eh. I'm strait and to be honest I like lesbians... ...as long as I get in on the fun.
Charles Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [QUOTE=Lonley Fighter]Wow...this thing has gotten some real fire to it eh. I'm strait and to be honest I like lesbians... ...as long as I get in on the fun.[/QUOTE] Lesbians aren't into guys.
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted December 12, 2006 Author Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='Charles']Lesbians aren't into guys.[/quote] Oh damn it. I just changed it. Sorry! any way I think what I feel for her is deep admiration. Remember she is all that[I] I wanted [/I] to be. Oh now you changed your post! :animeswea
MissWem Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='Charles']Lesbians aren't into guys.[/quote] [COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Arial]But they are into chicks. And I like lesbians too. As I like to tell my boy friend whenever something lesbian related comes up. "Just remember, [I]it will never be your turn[/I]."[/FONT][/COLOR]
Ol' Fighter Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='Charles']Lesbians aren't into guys.[/quote] Oh yeah that would make them bisexual... Opps...
The13thMan Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='Charles']Lesbians aren't into guys.[/quote] [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my receptacle i'd retort, "c'mon little one, just see in your mind's eye an immense any of the five terminating members of the hand." My...i should stop there........o_o [/FONT][/COLOR]
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted December 12, 2006 Author Posted December 12, 2006 [QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my pocket i'd reply, "c'mon baby, just imagine it's a big finger." My...i should stop there........o_o [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] I need a gun. I need to shoot this guy before he says anymore. :animeblus :animestun :animeangr
Charles Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='lostvoice']Oh now you changed your post! :animeswea[/quote] Yeah, I had noticed that you had changed your sig and I didn't want anyone analyzing your current one and thinking it was what I was talking about. :catgirl: [QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my pocket i'd reply, "c'mon baby, just imagine it's a big finger." My...i should stop there........o_o [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Don't be vulgar; we're having a wholesome discussion here. I think I'm going to ban you for one day just because of how lame that was.
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted December 12, 2006 Author Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='Charles']Yeah, I had noticed that you had changed your sig and I didn't want anyone analyzing your current one and thinking it was what I was talking about. :catgirl:[/quote] Yeah. It said "Rainbows or roses. . . I just Don't know anymore."
The13thMan Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [QUOTE=Charles] Don't be vulgar; we're having a wholesome discussion here. I think I'm going to ban you for one day just because of how lame that was.[/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Yeeaaaah....i felt bad after writing that. I know what i'll do! I'll censor it! Bleh to banning... Wholesome? Teehee... [/FONT][/COLOR]
Lava Lamp Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 [QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my receptacle i'd retort, "c'mon little one, just see in your mind's eye an immense any of the five terminating members of the hand." My...i should stop there........o_o [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE][QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DarkOrange] I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my pocket i'd reply, "c'mon baby, just imagine it's a big finger." My...i should stop there........o_o[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Tahoma]WOAH! Wait a-cotton-pickin'-minute! [I]There's a difference![/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted December 13, 2006 Author Posted December 13, 2006 This is the greatest thread [I]EVER!!![/I] I need to post more threads! :catgirl:
NashvilleDream Posted December 20, 2006 Posted December 20, 2006 With my boyfriend it was somewhat of the opposite problem. I was the one who wanted to 'cuddle' and stuffs, and he was the one who wasn't affectionate. We were going out for two years and didn't kiss once. But defiantely don't do anything you aern't ready for, ever. If you don't want to do something, tell him so; if he loves you he'll understand. I definately like the saying "no boy is worth your tears and the ones who are won't make you cry" here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now