OtakuBoards

Intimacy issues

Cicatrice Du Adieu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lostvoice']Ouch! Really? :animedepr[/quote][QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial][b]joke /dʒoʊk/[/b]
[i]?noun[/i]
something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE] So yeah. ;P

[QUOTE=Bláse][size=1][color=slategray]Haha, you kids make me giggle. Charles, I'll make sure to post some lesbian pictures some day. ;)

Ahh, my first kiss was brilliant. The dude was on an acid trip, we were in a smokey basement, and some drunk girl had just thrown up on my shoe.

Go drug parties![/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Oh, romance.[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]This seems like a good time to announce my new Tony (Generic NPC #3)/John yaoi fanfiction called "[b]The Rose[/b]".

[/color][/QUOTE]

umm...after reading this I'm seeing that otakuboards is full of lesbian lovers and
gay people.....wait do any straight guys not like lesbians?

[COLOR=Blue]My first kiss was sloppy but great. I still melt remembering it... And I remember my second and third kiss too. Yeah, a first kiss is really important. BUT, if you kiss someone for the first time, then break up, you might regret that you've wasted your first kiss. But here's a loop hole if you start dating someone else: it would be your "first kiss" [I]with that person[/I]. Is what I'm saying a bit evil? :p Anyway, does anyone really mind if you've already kissed someone? I mean, my first kiss was my bf's third kiss. And I don't mind at all.

If you're having difficulties telling your bf personal things and feelings, like me, why don't you chat with him on msn or something? I usually find it easier to tell my bf personal things this way. And I've told him that I'm not too open with my feelings, and that I prefer the msn, so he understands.

By the way, my friend said that because my bf and I are sloppy kissers, she's going to teach me how to kiss better. You guys want pics?
Ahahaha just kidding. It'll be like cheating on my bf. So I won't kiss her. :p And I'm strait.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Charles']Lesbians aren't into guys.[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Arial]But they are into chicks. And I like lesbians too.

As I like to tell my boy friend whenever something lesbian related comes up. "Just remember, [I]it will never be your turn[/I]."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Charles']Lesbians aren't into guys.[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my receptacle i'd retort, "c'mon little one, just see in your mind's eye an immense any of the five terminating members of the hand."

My...i should stop there........o_o

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my pocket i'd reply, "c'mon baby, just imagine it's a big finger."

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I need a gun. I need to shoot this guy before he says anymore. :animeblus :animestun :animeangr

[quote name='lostvoice']Oh now you changed your post! :animeswea[/quote]

Yeah, I had noticed that you had changed your sig and I didn't want anyone analyzing your current one and thinking it was what I was talking about. :catgirl:

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my pocket i'd reply, "c'mon baby, just imagine it's a big finger."

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Don't be vulgar; we're having a wholesome discussion here. I think I'm going to ban you for one day just because of how lame that was.

[QUOTE=Charles]
Don't be vulgar; we're having a wholesome discussion here. I think I'm going to ban you for one day just because of how lame that was.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Yeeaaaah....i felt bad after writing that.

I know what i'll do! I'll censor it!

Bleh to banning...

Wholesome? Teehee...
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my receptacle i'd retort, "c'mon little one, just see in your mind's eye an immense any of the five terminating members of the hand."

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE][QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DarkOrange]
I would pretend to be a girl, and then when they asked what that was in my pocket i'd reply, "c'mon baby, just imagine it's a big finger."

My...i should stop there........o_o[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Tahoma]WOAH! Wait a-cotton-pickin'-minute! [I]There's a difference![/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

With my boyfriend it was somewhat of the opposite problem. I was the one who wanted to 'cuddle' and stuffs, and he was the one who wasn't affectionate. We were going out for two years and didn't kiss once.
But defiantely don't do anything you aern't ready for, ever. If you don't want to do something, tell him so; if he loves you he'll understand.
I definately like the saying "no boy is worth your tears and the ones who are won't make you cry" here.