Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
To be honest I believe that in every/any way a woman can ask a guy out

but I have a fairly large ego and not so purdy face so i would never ask a guy out. some of the girls who are fearful have nothing to worry about...good looks...nice character but like me are just happy being near the person they like
Posted
I have no problems with asking a guy out. If he wants to ak me out then fine, but if I feel like taking the risk then i'll ask him out its as simple as that. :animesmil
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]As a soul carried in the body of a male, I suppose my opinion shoudl count, although the things I say really can't be said for many others.

I will likely never ask a girl out. If they want to go out with me, i may agree, I may not, I happen to be increadibly picky (and thus I so doubt that I shall ever aquire a meaningful relationship) but if I do like a girl, and she asks me out (I can't see this happening until at least college) I would agree. I don't know what I'd say, but it would be a form of 'yes'.[/COLOR]
Posted
I think it's because men are veiwed as the more agressive sex and thus should be the first one to take action in any would be relationship.

Personally I have no problem with a woman asking me out. To be quite honest I'm actually kind of shy in person so it's sometimes even a bit more comfortable for me when women do take the initiative.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NIKI12345
Posted
[QUOTE=I do not exist]To be honest I believe that in every/any way a woman can ask a guy out

but I have a fairly large ego and not so purdy face so i would never ask a guy out. some of the girls who are fearful have nothing to worry about...good looks...nice character but like me are just happy being near the person they like[/QUOTE]

You remind me of Hinata of of Naruto (laughs) Don't worry about not being pretty.
Give it a shot.
You either get rejected or accepted. You will never know until you try. Me it doesn't matter who aske who, but its okey for girls to ask guys out.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I always found that if I asked, I was rarely denied. But those same boys that said yes when I asked, never made any move to ask me. I find no problem with girls asking boys, or vice versa. If you want something, go for it. The worst that can happen is rejection, and while that sucks, it should make you stornger in the long run. [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...