Zaku II Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Welcome to the Singles Bar Couldnt find a date in the Dating Game? Well You have come to the right place. Take a seat at the bar and have a drink why you share stories of all the Fine girls who have told you to drop dead. Ill be your host and right now Ill play some entertaining music on the piano. Well enjoy your time here at the Bar.
Treble Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 *Walks in sad and depressed I'll just sit here and have a drink of Sprite I'll tell what happen to me in the past later*
RicoTranzrig Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 *Sniff* I miss my G/F, she's on vacation far away... ....I don't care about the previous women I've been with...but I'll share what happened, starting with the oldest.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=coral]What's with this somber atmosphere?......What ya'll need is some mood music...... ::waves hand and a boom box magically appears from behind a shimmery puff of smoke:: ::flips the power switch and, mysteriously, "Fatlip" by Sum41 is on.....:: There Ya Go...... If anyone needs anything....your happy lil fairy god chick will be sittin in the corner on her throne... { that would be Muah..!! }[/COLOR] :D :D
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 *Walks in and hears SUM*41 "Fat Lip" playing* AAAHHHH!!!!!!! Too much rap in that song!!!! Turn it off, turn it off!!!!!!!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B]*Walks in and hears SUM*41 "Fat Lip" playing* AAAHHHH!!!!!!! Too much rap in that song!!!! Turn it off, turn it off!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]HaHaHa.....Your wish is my command.....I read some where you like AlienAntFarm...{no, I'm not a mind reader....believe it or not....fairy god chick's powers ARE limited} :: points finger at boom box across the room....magically, "Smooth Criminal" comes on...:: Amazing, is it not??[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 hmmm..."...apartment, with the bloodstains on the carpet..." That song might cheer us up...
Treble Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Yeah it might cheer us up but I miss my girl...but i still got a happy face :) I dunno why though weird.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Ughh.....Too many "Sad Singles"....[b]Turn Those Frowns Upsidedown![/b] What does it take to cheer some people up....??:rolleyes: heh heh j/k[/COLOR] ;)
Peppermint13 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I have a sad soap operish story... Anyone wanna hear it? It happened recently..... Just pm me.. I rather not reveal it in public....:(
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]hmmm..."...apartment, with the bloodstains on the carpet..." That song might cheer us up... [/B][/QUOTE] ROTFLMAO! Ya it just might... thats one of my favorite songs by them.. yup, prolyl cuz I was a pretty hardcore Micheal Jackson fan [i]back in the day[/i] (back in the day being the key words)...
MysticBabe Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 well, i'm single, i think, but i'm not male, so i don't think i can join this bar. but it does remind me of the coincedense.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]hmmm..."...apartment, with the bloodstains on the carpet..." That song might cheer us up... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Well, like I alwayz say....."There's no helping the rude, and uncooth...." (( ok, ok, I don't [b]always[/b] say that ))[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Peppermint13 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Wait this place is for guys? I didn't know that...hehe... Well I am a grl...so.... I hope females are welcome here too....:)
Peppermint13 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I wasnt able to find a date at the dating game...so I am single..and bored......
MysticBabe Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Peppermint13 [/i] [B]Wait this place is for guys? I didn't know that...hehe... Well I am a grl...so.... I hope females are welcome here too....:) [/B][/QUOTE] well i think it is, galaxygirl is just putting up their spirits
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B] well i think it is, galaxygirl is just putting up their spirits [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Unsuccesfully I might add......Owell hee-hee ( not like I was trying that hard :rolleyes: ) Ohh....and BTW, this is DBZ-chick.....yet, another name change....:D [/COLOR]
Cecil Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 *sigh* i still havent got a date at the dating game... i think maybe they think im crazy or something. Maybe if i get drunk i can forget everything that happened... whos the bartender here? Oh well *goes behind counter and finds a beer and gets drunk* i tink maybe i make a crime... i only 12 hehe
RicoTranzrig Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Well, my date keeps disappearing...*Pops open a can of juice*
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Eh, speaking of dates....I think mine might have fallin off the end of the Earth....or maybe he's just not online.[/COLOR] ;)
RicoTranzrig Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I wish more people came to these games...now that schools starting...it's hard to stay online.
Kain Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Eh, speaking of dates....I think mine might have fallin off the end of the Earth....or maybe he's just not online.[/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE] I'm here now.But i did fall off the earth for a sec...
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B] I'm here now.But i did fall off the earth for a sec... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Heh Heh, I knew it!!....women's intuition....[/COLOR] ;)
Kain Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I needs a drink i needs a drink!WhIsKeY PlEaSe!o_O O_o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now