OtakuBoards

I was erased!(?)

Shy

What? I have spent the entire summer away from my computer on a trip to oregon (yawn) and when I return to my beloved otaku boards I discover that not only has the format changed I find that shyguy511 has been erased from the boards! So I was wondering what happened? I have been here since like march and now I have to start over again. Oh well, I am just glad to be back. I would also like to say "Hi!" to everyone and would like an answer.
PS: The new Tenchi and FF boards are great!

Guest thimoc
They restarted them about 2 weeks ago when I spammed the place up. Well, more like a week but it was cool. In fact, this is my first post here too. Too busy to play childish Otaku games. I'll probably only post here tonight then maybe every other day. I feel like being cool now so I won't need Otaku.

Boo! Otaku sucks! Oh yeah... um... I didn't say that Adam. HEY! ADAM WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AN ACTIVE MEMBER AGAIN! IS IT ONLY BECAUSE I LEFT.... AAHHHH!

[i]I think it is... when I came he stopped posting... muahaha[/i]

too bad about everything being erased. Now I feel kinda stupid for not knowing, ah ha ha! Wait this isn't funny at all. Its nice to see you guys again, even though some of you are new faces I'm sure I'll get to know you all. Thanks for closing my dumb question guys.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I remember you! :) Do you remember me? My old username was PrincessMimi. Yes, it's very sad that everyone had to start completely over. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Mimi! (Hug) Its good to see you again, and while we are on the subject of Mimi go the digimon board because I made a topic about what else but... Mimi! Okay, I'm just a little obsessed i guess.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]What? I have spent the entire summer away from my computer on a trip to oregon (yawn) and when I return to my beloved otaku boards I discover that not only has the format changed I find that shyguy511 has been erased from the boards! So I was wondering what happened? I have been here since like march and now I have to start over again. Oh well, I am just glad to be back. I would also like to say "Hi!" to everyone and would like an answer.
PS: The new Tenchi and FF boards are great! [/B][/QUOTE]

Shyguy! Welcome back!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]What? I have spent the entire summer away from my computer on a trip to oregon (yawn) and when I return to my beloved otaku boards I discover that not only has the format changed I find that shyguy511 has been erased from the boards! So I was wondering what happened? I have been here since like march and now I have to start over again. Oh well, I am just glad to be back. I would also like to say "Hi!" to everyone and would like an answer.
PS: The new Tenchi and FF boards are great! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Konnichiwa,How was your summer?[/FONT][/COLOR]

I repeat [B]I am STUPID![/B] Maybe I should delete the post or somethin' and I remember all of you. Thanks for remembering me though. And my summer was very dull so I won't bother you with the stories from oregon. How was yours?

yeah, those two could have taken it back.At least Shinji could have; I might be smarter than Gendo but I'm not arrogant enough to think Shinji couldn't have stopped me.He would have had to go to some trouble to get back in, but from what I know he could have.Of course I could have just deleted any name he tried to use...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]