Shy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 What? I have spent the entire summer away from my computer on a trip to oregon (yawn) and when I return to my beloved otaku boards I discover that not only has the format changed I find that shyguy511 has been erased from the boards! So I was wondering what happened? I have been here since like march and now I have to start over again. Oh well, I am just glad to be back. I would also like to say "Hi!" to everyone and would like an answer. PS: The new Tenchi and FF boards are great!
Anna Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 (BTW this is Skitzo) Erm, version 2.0 was hacked, and so about a week ago this new version was started. Everyone was erased and everyone here now had to re-register as well.
Sephiroth Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 good to see you back shyguy, all accounts were deleted because we changed from ubb to vbulletin boards....
Treble Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Yeah welcome back Shyguy yeah what they both said.
Guest thimoc Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 They restarted them about 2 weeks ago when I spammed the place up. Well, more like a week but it was cool. In fact, this is my first post here too. Too busy to play childish Otaku games. I'll probably only post here tonight then maybe every other day. I feel like being cool now so I won't need Otaku. Boo! Otaku sucks! Oh yeah... um... I didn't say that Adam. HEY! ADAM WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AN ACTIVE MEMBER AGAIN! IS IT ONLY BECAUSE I LEFT.... AAHHHH! [i]I think it is... when I came he stopped posting... muahaha[/i]
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Welcome back. This kinda' came as a surprise to me too. But oh well, nothing lasts forever.
Shy Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 too bad about everything being erased. Now I feel kinda stupid for not knowing, ah ha ha! Wait this isn't funny at all. Its nice to see you guys again, even though some of you are new faces I'm sure I'll get to know you all. Thanks for closing my dumb question guys.
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yup we have to start all over on a new board! I'm mad happy![/SIZE]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I remember you! :) Do you remember me? My old username was PrincessMimi. Yes, it's very sad that everyone had to start completely over. :(
Guest Tyco Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 And we all have the great (beep) shinji to thank^^
Shy Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]I remember you! :) Do you remember me? My old username was PrincessMimi. Yes, it's very sad that everyone had to start completely over. :( [/B][/QUOTE] Mimi! (Hug) Its good to see you again, and while we are on the subject of Mimi go the digimon board because I made a topic about what else but... Mimi! Okay, I'm just a little obsessed i guess.
Fish Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 thimoc is back yippee lol, and shy guy welcome back...
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 And Im Anime Girl, WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!!!
Sara Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]What? I have spent the entire summer away from my computer on a trip to oregon (yawn) and when I return to my beloved otaku boards I discover that not only has the format changed I find that shyguy511 has been erased from the boards! So I was wondering what happened? I have been here since like march and now I have to start over again. Oh well, I am just glad to be back. I would also like to say "Hi!" to everyone and would like an answer. PS: The new Tenchi and FF boards are great! [/B][/QUOTE] Shyguy! Welcome back!!!
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]What? I have spent the entire summer away from my computer on a trip to oregon (yawn) and when I return to my beloved otaku boards I discover that not only has the format changed I find that shyguy511 has been erased from the boards! So I was wondering what happened? I have been here since like march and now I have to start over again. Oh well, I am just glad to be back. I would also like to say "Hi!" to everyone and would like an answer. PS: The new Tenchi and FF boards are great! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Konnichiwa,How was your summer?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Retro Burn Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 is konnichawa spanish for "get in my ***" Edit: You are an idiot retro burn.....
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Welcome Back ShyGuy![/COLOR];) [COLOR=darkblue]Do you remember me?[/COLOR]
Shy Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 I repeat [B]I am STUPID![/B] Maybe I should delete the post or somethin' and I remember all of you. Thanks for remembering me though. And my summer was very dull so I won't bother you with the stories from oregon. How was yours?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 My Summer was also pretty dull. And I start school Monday,grrr,summer is almost over. Oh well,I have a birthday in September!! Yay!:D
KAMAKAZI Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 yeah, those two could have taken it back.At least Shinji could have; I might be smarter than Gendo but I'm not arrogant enough to think Shinji couldn't have stopped me.He would have had to go to some trouble to get back in, but from what I know he could have.Of course I could have just deleted any name he tried to use... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Guest Lucky Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Retro Burn is right! I looked it up, and Konnichiaw is Spanish for get in my ***!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now