Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]Okay lets say you only had one wish in the intire world and you couldn't use it to : [/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo]
1. to ask for more wishes[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]
2.it could not be a selfish wish such as i wish for a millon dollars[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]
3. the wish can not be used for yourself it must be for other people like your mom or dad[/COLOR]
what would you wish for???
i would wish for world peace where everybody was an equal:D [/B][/QUOTE]

i'd wish to be able to do anything. this includes having any power you can imagine & being able to know everything. & i would not use it to benefit myself, so it would be allowed.
Posted
[color=deeppink] you guy have some good ideas!!! lol but my wish would be to let my parents have 30 million dollars each that way they could spoil me rotten heehee no i'm kiddin but i still want world peace even if it is possiable to other people *cough*coolkam007*cough* but any way yes it just a matter of opinons and i think alot of you are very unselfish unlike me................:naughty: :toothy:[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
i would wish that my mums and dads son would get lots and lots of money :D im sooo generous
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]that's a really good wish, navi. i was a little surprised when i read it, though. i've always thought of you as rather... cynical, for some reason. [/B][/QUOTE]

*snickers in the corner*

yeah, i was going to be really nasty and comment on someone's spelling. :whoops: What's happening to me? :box:
Posted
I'd wish for a cure for cancer.

or maybe herpes,

someone very close to my hearthas herpes and i love her dearly and i hate that she has it.

No you know what, f*ck the cure for those, if I could have one unselfish wish, it'd be for my mother to be completely 100% healthy. She deserves it. She really does.

or wait, maybe a cure for cancer.
Posted
Oh, geez.... I've got so many wishes... I can't decide between these ones..

A never-ending supply of good books! :D

To be able to go into fantasy tales, books, tv, etc. And become a character. :)

That Legolas would be mine... *sweat drop* Umm... Forget I said that. -_-

For someone who truly cares for me and loves me. *sigh*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]Oh, geez.... I've got so many wishes... I can't decide between these ones..

A never-ending supply of good books! :D

To be able to go into fantasy tales, books, tv, etc. And become a character. :)

That Legolas would be mine... *sweat drop* Umm... Forget I said that. -_-

For someone who truly cares for me and loves me. *sigh* [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple] ummmmm it was supposed to be a non-selfish wish but those are still really cool and i totally agree with you on the first one!!!!!!!:D[/color]
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
I would wish for more wishes. :D
Posted
This is a difficult question. There are so many noble things one could do with just one wish. I suppose I'd wish for an honest president of the United States, with half a brain to boot.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]This is a difficult question. There are so many noble things one could do with just one wish. I suppose I'd wish for an honest president of the United States, with half a brain to boot. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]But that would use up 3 wishes...lol

OK...bad joke....*backs away*[/b]
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]..that Sephiroth posts the Awards Results...lol[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I change my wish to this!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]uh....I know a sequal to Harvest Moon!!(PS)*everybody looks at him funny*

I like that wish,Harvest moon is like,the most underated game in the world people hear the word "farming" and say "how could could a farm game be.....?" [/B][/QUOTE]you like HM to?I LLLOOOVVVEEEE that game!!!!it's the best game for the PS(especially the flirting part,heh)
Posted
Hmm..... I would want. TO BE ABLE TO TRANSFORM INTO ALL SUPER SAIYAN STAGES AND KICK SOME BIG ARSE!
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
See Forte mine is better since you become a "super saiyajin" I'll still have wishes if I also wished to be Saiya-Jin. I could beat your Rear-End anydsay of da weak. But finding out the winners from Sephiroth is better than wishes. :D
Posted
If I had one wish I would wish that it was still New Years eve and that that day would repeat over and over (no just that day but like from 11 pm to 7 am). That was probly one of the best days in my life.
Posted
i wish that my grandfather could still be alive to see how his family has grown and so he wouldnt have to endure such pain as he did :( :bawl: i luv you grand pa *hides himself in the corner of his room to cry for a while*
Posted
I wish this everybody would become mindless drones and work 24 hours, 7 days a week. Then this place would not be established and everybody would be at home doing homework, housework, work and work...... Then I would be suffering due to all this work and die before I can breath for the 1,000,000th time.
Posted
whoa that mindless drone thing will not work for me maybe u should wish for a few people to be mindless drones not the whole entire world.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]I wish this everybody would become mindless drones and work 24 hours, 7 days a week. Then this place would not be established and everybody would be at home doing homework, housework, work and work...... Then I would be suffering due to all this work and die before I can breath for the 1,000,000th time. [/B][/QUOTE]

But why not just make them your mindless drones instead of Homeworks ones. o.O

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...