OtakuBoards

ONE wish.

backspace

[COLOR=deeppink]Okay lets say you only had one wish in the intire world and you couldn't use it to : [/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo]
1. to ask for more wishes[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]
2.it could not be a selfish wish such as i wish for a millon dollars[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]
3. the wish can not be used for yourself it must be for other people like your mom or dad[/COLOR]
what would you wish for???
i would wish for world peace where everybody was an equal:D

bah.. whats the point of a wish if you cant be selfish?..

equal?.. what are you.. some sort of communist?.. communism(sp?) could never work.. it was a good idea.. but its just impossible for everyone to be equal..

and world peace is just as impossible.. there will always be people with different views.. and as long as theres difference in religion and beliefs there will always be people who dont see eye-to-eye

but it was an idea.. eh?

i would wish that bill gates would die and all of his money would be transfered equally amoung the weaker/poorer nations, so that the children could eat and have schools and proper medical service..

but i would never wish for anyone to die.. that includes bill gates..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I wish that you could make a selfish wish.;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I want a selfish wish too,and it wouldn't even b that selfish,I only really want one thing in the whole world,then I'd really b happy

I wish for
...sephiroth!
:smirk: and some rope with candie and a camera some pens with paper and to be alone for ...5 minutes
so I could use the rope to keep the door closed and the camera to take his picture and the paper en pens to get him to right me love letters....not that he doesn... already ..
>.>
<.<
and the candie to keep him happy ^.^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lavy [/i]
[B]O.O
I was joking. v.v I wanted to see his reaction
I'm taken *points to the ring around her necklace*
*pouts*
v.v take my thread will you... *eyes water up* [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm gonna go crazy in 10 seconds........

ERR!well,I've only got one wish,but it'll never happen,I'm so close,but no *sigh*......

what's the wish....

*Points to sig*Take a guess.......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

*sigh*

read the sig

5 letter word in pretty colors...... [/B][/QUOTE]

logan *smiles looking arond*

well now *puts her nose into the ground getting on all fours her tail straight up in the air as she sniffs around walking in circles at first slowly making her way out trying to find this... logan*....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lavy [/i]
[B]

logan *smiles looking arond*

well now *puts her nose into the ground getting on all fours her tail straight up in the air as she sniffs around walking in circles at first slowly making her way out trying to find this... logan*.... [/B][/QUOTE]

um,ok,whatever......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Well I wish for....Myself to be magically transported into fantasy and become an Elf...like Legolas....ANd save the world!! Thats not selfish! [/B][/QUOTE]

You know, if that were to happen, you would become a quite sought-after young man.... lol! ^_^ (though I'm sure you are anyway ;))

eh, my wish?? ..... and it can't be selfish?! bah, I might as well not answer! OKay really now............ hmmm *ponders*........

Well, this is going to sound awfully stupid and sappy,.. but, I wish that I could in some way take others' pain into me. I'm not bragging, but empathy is one of my strong points. But all it does is help me [i]understand[/i] someone's pain. I want to be able to give them [i]relief[/i]; afterall, a good ear and a shoulder only go so far. If it would be possible to just, take away someone's inner struggles/pain/whatever you call it, I would, especially those close to me.