OtakuBoards

Who is this??

Ice Dragon v2

dude, that's just one of the angels,.. maybe you just skipped over it by chance. I forget which one, but it isn't anything special. ....... rrrgh, I'm trying to remember about where in the series I saw it, what number it is...... gah. Sorry, I can't remember which one, ..... and hey, there's always the very-possible chance that I'm wrong, but I don't see what else it could be.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Kinda looks like Gaghiel, the 6th Angel.... but I can't tell. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, it does look like Gaghiel, but Gaghiel was fought by Unit 02. And Gaghiel swam, and in that pic it looks like it is flying.

:smoke:

Ice Dragon is right, TN. Twas a fishy angel...not a flying angel...i've seen all of NGE...and by golly...i never saw that ONE!! lol And trust me...i'd remember that angel..it's more scary then the other ones meh believes...:(

All I have to say...that if it's fake pic...whoever made it did a awesome job making it look real! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]Ice Dragon is right, TN. Twas a fishy angel...not a flying angel...i've seen all of NGE...and by golly...i never saw that ONE!! lol And trust me...i'd remember that angel..it's more scary then the other ones meh believes...:(

All I have to say...that if it's fake pic...whoever made it did a awesome job making it look real! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Only Ice Dragon is right? I said it first. :bawl: But anyway. I'm looking around and I have yet to find that Angel. I just resently watched the entire series and like MP I would def. remember that one. So I've come up with the conclusion that it's not real, although it would be cool if it were real. I mean that would have been a tough fight....I'm rambling again aren't I? What can I say? I love anime! Hey! I'm a poet and I didn't know it! Shutting up.

:smoke:

[color=crimson]I'd have to say that is a fake picture or some really good fanart...because that is NOT anywhere in the series..I remember I was fascinated by the angels and I remember them all, but that one was definately not there...so where exactly did you find that picture?[/color]

I know this! I know it and I'll prove it!

This is Ksopphghiel, the 21st angel, from the NG Evangelion Fanfiction, Relevation. It's an incredible story, a must read for Eva fans... and also the chief source of ideas for that Gundam Wing/Evangelion crossover of mine. -_-;

[url]http://www.resurrection.cyril.com/[/url]

Read. Enjoy.