Ice Dragon v2 Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 Of all the EVA enemies that came up, I never saw this one. Who or what is this??? And if this is a pic made for the hell of it, forgive my stupidity. Due to the file size, I had to shrink this. But you can see that EVA01 in the right.
Ryuujin Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 What the---? I don't remember that one, either. mmmmh tough question. I have no idea. :smoke:
Sailor Meike Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 Never saw something like that. It looks like an beast to me. A kinda dragon one. That beast would be good in the anime Monster Rancher, lol. :haha: :rotflmao:
Fall Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Erm, no idea dude..... Seen nothing like it before..... :confused:
Anna Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 dude, that's just one of the angels,.. maybe you just skipped over it by chance. I forget which one, but it isn't anything special. ....... rrrgh, I'm trying to remember about where in the series I saw it, what number it is...... gah. Sorry, I can't remember which one, ..... and hey, there's always the very-possible chance that I'm wrong, but I don't see what else it could be.
Transtic Nerve Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Kinda looks like Gaghiel, the 6th Angel.... but I can't tell.
Ryuujin Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 hmmm.... I'll skim through my DVD collection. But I def. don't remember that. I'll check back in later today. :smoke:
Ryuujin Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Kinda looks like Gaghiel, the 6th Angel.... but I can't tell. [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, it does look like Gaghiel, but Gaghiel was fought by Unit 02. And Gaghiel swam, and in that pic it looks like it is flying. :smoke:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Kinda looks like Gaghiel, the 6th Angel.... but I can't tell. [/B][/QUOTE] But Gaghiel is a fish. And there is no way they skipped the Angels. I saw all 17 of them and this freak never came up.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Ice Dragon is right, TN. Twas a fishy angel...not a flying angel...i've seen all of NGE...and by golly...i never saw that ONE!! lol And trust me...i'd remember that angel..it's more scary then the other ones meh believes...:( All I have to say...that if it's fake pic...whoever made it did a awesome job making it look real! :D
Ryuujin Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]Ice Dragon is right, TN. Twas a fishy angel...not a flying angel...i've seen all of NGE...and by golly...i never saw that ONE!! lol And trust me...i'd remember that angel..it's more scary then the other ones meh believes...:( All I have to say...that if it's fake pic...whoever made it did a awesome job making it look real! :D [/B][/QUOTE] Only Ice Dragon is right? I said it first. :bawl: But anyway. I'm looking around and I have yet to find that Angel. I just resently watched the entire series and like MP I would def. remember that one. So I've come up with the conclusion that it's not real, although it would be cool if it were real. I mean that would have been a tough fight....I'm rambling again aren't I? What can I say? I love anime! Hey! I'm a poet and I didn't know it! Shutting up. :smoke:
Queen Asuka Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [color=crimson]I'd have to say that is a fake picture or some really good fanart...because that is NOT anywhere in the series..I remember I was fascinated by the angels and I remember them all, but that one was definately not there...so where exactly did you find that picture?[/color]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 Yeah...where di ya get that pic? that's one AWESOME fanart....i'm sure it is. meh sorry OD! *gives him cookies* there ya go! Hope ya forgive me! lol :D
Alexander Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 I know this! I know it and I'll prove it! This is Ksopphghiel, the 21st angel, from the NG Evangelion Fanfiction, Relevation. It's an incredible story, a must read for Eva fans... and also the chief source of ideas for that Gundam Wing/Evangelion crossover of mine. -_-; [url]http://www.resurrection.cyril.com/[/url] Read. Enjoy.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted December 30, 2001 Author Posted December 30, 2001 OK, the site looks good and provides a lot of good info. It's pretty good for a fanfic. So I guess its a mix of both fake and real.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 whoa...kewl..i see now...:) Thanks Alexander! :D
Ryuujin Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 That site looks like they just took scenes from the orginal series and changed the charcters. Like this: :smoke:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now