OtakuBoards

My party.............boring.

Chris.C

If you read the tread I made about my birthday party,titled Happy Birthday to me!,then you will know what i m talking about.My party wasnt that good because my cousin couldnt come because he was sick,so then I tried replacing him with my other friend but he was sick too.So it turned out to be just me and Matt.I guess the party was ok,but it would of been better with more people.:bawl:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B]If you read the tread I made about my birthday party,titled Happy Birthday to me!,then you will know what i m talking about.My party wasnt that good because my cousin couldnt come because he was sick,so then I tried replacing him with my other friend but he was sick too.So it turned out to be just me and Matt.I guess the party was ok,but it would of been better with more people.:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

...See, I told you, you should have had some alcohol at the party. ...all you need to do for next time is tell everybody there will be a keg at your party and people you know even know will flock to you house. true story.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Actually, I quite enjoyed myself....hee hee;) Anyway, yeah..I didn't know TV can get that good...heh heh heh....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

What exactly are you pointing at here..... :rolleyes:

Anyway, Chris, that's happened to me before, but don't worry about it, you have a party every year..... :)

Hey Chris

That's too bad, well there's always next year...and the year after that...and the year after that....so really you got nothing to worry about. Just invite a whole heap of people next time...I'm sure they won't all get sick:D

Lots-A-Luv

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Don't judge a party on who shows up, or how many show up. Just know that if you had fun, that the party was good. Some of the best parties that I have thrown have only been about 5 - 10 people where I planned on there being about 20ish people. Some fun times. To be honest, I have had a blast just hanging out with a few people at parties, and don't even bother with the others =P

I never had cable. . so TV always sucked for me *ducks* LOL
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote][b]I didn't know TV can get that good...heh heh heh....[/quote]

[quote]What exactly are you pointing at here..... [/quote]

[quote]I think you already know.[/quote]

[quote]Hehehe, yes yes, I know..... Hehehe........[/quote][/b]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: good grief, how immature can ya get..... 'hehe' :cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i wouldn't know about this. i never throw parties. i just go to other people's. parties are too much work. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I have to agree on that. It's easier to just drive.... arrive when you want and then leave when you want..... no cleaning up afterwards. :cross:

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow, I don't know what kind of parties you all have, or who you invite over, but my house or wherever we have the party is never THAT bad. I mean, we have had some big ones (20+ people - I am not hosting raves here people) and afterwards, everyone (after waking up that is) pretty much chips in and cleans up. As for planning, LOL. . I normally have to be the one to take down lists of food and drinks, check in money, and prices etc. etc., and am usually the one to go to the stores (not for the alcohol, since I am a young'en :angel: . . ok, 20, but still not close enough to matter). It is a bit much if you look back at tracking people down, making sure I have their orders right, and doublechecking for money, and confirmation, but I don't really mind.

Guess that is cause I normally plan everything anyways O.O [/SIZE][/COLOR]