OtakuBoards

The Cathedral [Devil Children Story] {E}

Doublehex

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Hurry up and post, Matt! I'm sure not a lot of us can move on without you posting.... like me. >>;

Anyway, I just wanted to ask: When is everyone going to interact with each other? It's just that we've been in different cliques that no one's gotten to know everyone.

Just asking, is all. This RP is so much fun. :D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Okay, before anyone asks, yes you can start the fight. But first, we need to get our Blood Weapons...it should all happen instantly for everyone, so the person who starts the fight will have to figure that bit out.

Oh, and I think there will be a fair bit of interaction between us during the fight.

One more thing: Job will whoop our butts. Tremendously.

[size=1][color=darkred]Didn't everyone just receive all their blood weapons? I'm a little bit confused - do they disappear or something? Because I have mine (the quills) as physical objects that I actually carry around. Unless they're supposed to be absorbed into us or something...=_=;;[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Well, Ezekiel's is a dark red (Maroon-ish, I guess) glove that he'll wear from now on, and when he needs to use it, it extends into it's true form.

I dunno.

Thought everyone was supposed to have theirs at all time. Unless you plan on being able to snap your fingers and have it pop into your hands like a keyblade? x3[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]Lol. I suppose for the smaller weapons it would make sense for them to be on the character's person at all times (such as Ezekiel's or Zed's).

The people with larger weapons will have to figure out a way to make them appear when they need them. It would be rather odd if the normal public watched one of the characters walk around with a sword on their back. XD

[b]EDIT:[/b] I'm sure Sakura has enough talent to catch up if you proceed onwards.[/size]

[color=navy]Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!

I've been a bit busy lately but I'll really try to get a post in ASAP!!!

You can post about Cameron if you wish. My post will probably be flashback style. As in she's fighting, but then thinks about what happened earlier during the Awakening.

Apologies again. Hope to post soon ><''[/color]

Okay, this will be the guideline:

------------------------------------------------------------
Small weapons - It will be carried on their person,
or can be summoned. It will be the player's choice.
Large Weapons - It will need to be summoned. How
it summoned, and any special effects, will be up to
the user.

Oh, and Sakura, please post. Or else I'll have to hit you very, very hard. ^^

[size=1][color=darkred]Oh, oops, I just posted... Umm, alright, two things:

1)[strike]I didn't include Cameron[/strike], but that's easily corrected. [b]EDIT 1: Cameron's in.[/b]
2) You said that you wanted all the weapons there, so I put them in...

Do you want me to take them out again, so that each person can summon their own? Or should I leave it as is? If people seriously hate it, I can delete delete delete ^_^;;[/color][/size]

Cyriel, good job on the post. You probably did a better job than I would of have done, so high five for you!

On another note, would you guys like me to post now? Or do any of you have something you'd like to do? Because I don't want this RP to do here!

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][CENTER][B]Leave of Absence:[/B][/CENTER]

I will be out of the country (to Turkey) [B]from today until Sunday, March 18[/B]. It is highly unlikely that I will have prolonged access to any computer or internet connection, so I will be unable to RP during this time. Please keep Ana alive for me ^__^ ; it would be greatly appreciated.
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[size=1]So Matt, are you going to make another post? Or is the RPG now officially dead? I really would like to continue, I just don't know how to make a post from where Cyriel left off. It's kind of difficult in that type of situation to know what to do, ya?[/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Alright, Matt, I posted like I promised and just so the thread doesn't die.

It's too bad that Mary dropped out, but... let's not let this die, everyone! It's just getting good![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]