OtakuBoards

gba dbz: the legend of goku

k9*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]The release date as I understand it, is 5/17/02.

Hopefully, it'll actually be worth the wait. [/B][/QUOTE]
Oooooooooo, closer than I was told. :) Cool, don't ahve to wait as long..... :excited:

Sorry to say this, but it has been said to be realesed in November by a few sites. Last time I checked, dragonballz.com said November.

Yes, it's a combo of RPG and fighter. You follow the basic line of DBZ, starting off as Goku, going to Namek. You eventually play as the Z fighters, from Gohan to Vegeta, and mos of the in-between.

The game reviewer strikes again...
-Neil :cross:

I don't know guys, I'm still sticking by my May release date. I don't want to discredit any information, but they've been developing this game for some time now. November is almost a year away, and there is no need for such a big time cushion.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I don't know guys, I'm still sticking by my May release date. I don't want to discredit any information, but they've been developing this game for some time now. November is almost a year away, and there is no need for such a big time cushion. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well then, I'm going to stick to my October release date, I've heard it said on the Nintendo site once, but only once, but now they aren't saying anything more about it..... :(

Well, I heard there is two DBZ games actually.One is called Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku which is said to come out on 5/12/2002 and there is Dragon Ball Z Card Game which is said to come out on 6/21/2002.I hope the Legacy of Goku is going to be good:D because I can't wait I have Golden Sun and Advance Wars, but that's not going to hold me back long enough:devil:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]advanced wars is massive in itself... have you actually gotten every single CO... all the maps and the best rank out there? i highly doubt it... try getting a B on every single map i heard it is possible[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Well, did you know that Super Mario Advance 3 is slated to be a port of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island? Now that is good news indeed.

I actually didn't get Advanced Wars yet. I've got every killer title minus that and Wario. Too bad actually, I heard that Advance Wars is one of the best strategy games ever made.

I've got Golden Sun, Doom & Advanced Wars and i will say that the Advanced Wars replay value is HUGE!! All the maps, not to mention the Map Builder, and like felix said, all the CO's to unlock, and well.... everything else, like campain mode. This game is huge and has the most reply value of any HandHeld Console game i have ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard that the DBZ game was coming out in october which is practically the end of summer so that's when I am guessing it is coming out. The next Mario game for the gba after super mario world is supposed to be mario 3 but I would like it even more if it were Yoshi's Island. If you click [URL=here]http://pocket.ign.com/previews/15913.html[/URL] you can some media for the port of the yoshi's story game that nintendo has been developing like forever. I hope that yoshi's island over this game though.

Erm..... Now I've just heard that it's comming out at the end of summer for Americans. That means around the end of winter for me..... I dunno..... I'm really looking forward to this game, whenever it come out..... I wonder what the storyline will be on it? :excited:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have said it before and ill say it again... ALL DBZ video games SUCK... lol... they have jack squat for gameplay and they dont even have decent moves in the fighter ones... and i have even played 2 exclusive japanesse only titles... and still havent enjoyed a single db game yet[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Ooooooooooo yes, I love the replay value on it. Very nice..... :)

Wha?! Super Mario Advance 3?!?!! WOW!! Yoshi's Island? .....well then, very kewl indeed..... :D :excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

Sm2 is currently out in japan just to let ya know

[url]Http://www.wind.prohost.com/dbzfan2k1[/url]