OtakuBoards

Freshman Orientation

SSJ5 Vegeta

Principal: Students, these next three, er four years of high school will be the most important part of your life.

Student in crowd: Yeah right...

Principal: Show some respect you lil' piece of....... crap! Anyways your going to be going to be going to this crappy school for the next four years of your crappy lives.

Student: Woohoo!

Principal: *shoots mean glare* The school food tastes like... Well crap... And my face looks like well crap...

Student: D*** right!

Principal: You're not supposed to agree with me on that you lil' piece of crap! The classrooms smell like crap. And yeah... So kids this will be your new school!

Student: *cough*Panzy*cough*

Principal: Alot of hostility in this school. Believe me if I could say {bleep} I would, but I'm a principal and I have to follow school policies.

Mob of Angry Students: BOOOOO! (Chuck various items and projectiles through the air.)

Principal: Don't throw sh** at me! I mean crap! Crap! Ewww! You really threw crap at me! You crappy little.... bunghole!

Mob of Angry Students: Let's get em'!

Principal: Hey stop beating the sh**, Er crap out of me mob of angry students! This is some sh**! I mean crap! Crap!

(Hour later.... Principal is strung by his underwear from school football goalposts)

Principal: Awwwwww.... SH**! I mean crap!

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]My old principal was like that , then the (beep) retired ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm...my old principal wasn't that bad. Just made up some idiotic rule from time to time.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]I'm a freshmen,wahoo I'm going to the crap school! Hehe... [/B][/QUOTE]

Then that's going to be a very bad year for you....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]LOL. That was good. Though I don't really know the complete reason why you posted that... [/B][/QUOTE]

It was funny, and I dun see why he shouldn't have posted it.