Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Principal: Students, these next three, er four years of high school will be the most important part of your life.

Student in crowd: Yeah right...

Principal: Show some respect you lil' piece of....... crap! Anyways your going to be going to be going to this crappy school for the next four years of your crappy lives.

Student: Woohoo!

Principal: *shoots mean glare* The school food tastes like... Well crap... And my face looks like well crap...

Student: D*** right!

Principal: You're not supposed to agree with me on that you lil' piece of crap! The classrooms smell like crap. And yeah... So kids this will be your new school!

Student: *cough*Panzy*cough*

Principal: Alot of hostility in this school. Believe me if I could say {bleep} I would, but I'm a principal and I have to follow school policies.

Mob of Angry Students: BOOOOO! (Chuck various items and projectiles through the air.)

Principal: Don't throw sh** at me! I mean crap! Crap! Ewww! You really threw crap at me! You crappy little.... bunghole!

Mob of Angry Students: Let's get em'!

Principal: Hey stop beating the sh**, Er crap out of me mob of angry students! This is some sh**! I mean crap! Crap!

(Hour later.... Principal is strung by his underwear from school football goalposts)

Principal: Awwwwww.... SH**! I mean crap!
Posted
lol... I have no clue as to what the point was, but it was pretty funny.. heh, our principal wouldn't ever do that, he's pretty cool.
Posted
[SIZE=1]ROTFLMAO! Thats pretty funny.. though freshmen aren't known to rebel.. try sophmore or junior.. not senior though cuz they know theyre gonna be out of that crap in less than a year[/SIZE]
Posted
My old principal was like that , then the (beep) retired ^^
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
LMAO! That's some good sh*t! I mean crap!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]My old principal was like that , then the (beep) retired ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm...my old principal wasn't that bad. Just made up some idiotic rule from time to time.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]I'm a freshmen,wahoo I'm going to the crap school! Hehe... [/B][/QUOTE]

Then that's going to be a very bad year for you....
Posted
LOL, the principal at my school never shows himself around school...we only hear his sorry hide on the loudspeaker mostly announcing people who died that day...he got fired this year since the school was caught in a downward educational spiral.
Posted
Nice story man... Well, a loser principle like that deserves to be canned Rico.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]LOL. That was good. Though I don't really know the complete reason why you posted that... [/B][/QUOTE]

It was funny, and I dun see why he shouldn't have posted it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...