OtakuBoards

Wrong... wrong!

Break

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]You mean the caves? Yeah, took me flippin' ages to do that friggin' Gi Natack boss... not as long as you though... lol.

(PS. what's your AIM s/n? I had to download it again.)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]
OOC: I'm afnanno

IC:
Do you know that you only had to throw a PHEONIX DOWN on him to kill him? I sure as heck didn't...
*remembers himself beating Gi Natak and 2 fire-things after being beaten up by the spider-monsters*[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Dude, ya NEED Yuffie!

1.) She's the sexiest, by far.
2.) She has 10-hit and 15-hit Level 2 and 3 limits... Very handy
3.) She has a higher stealing ratio then other members..
4.) Gotta love that 'throw' Materia.
5.) Without Yuffie you can't get Leviathan... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick]Also, her ultimate weapon, the Conformer, works the best with Morph... All the way up in the five thousands... A real help when you want to get a few extra sources or a nice set of ribbons (blasted Tonberrys)...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]
OOC: I'm afnanno

IC:
Do you know that you only had to throw a PHEONIX DOWN on him to kill him? I sure as heck didn't...
*remembers himself beating Gi Natak and 2 fire-things after being beaten up by the spider-monsters*[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Wasn't I right Shadow Gohan? But I usually keep fighting for a while, I dont have a clue why, lol.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah... I opened the safe... I know the combination... the boss (Lost Number) Is what's bugging me![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]A good way to beat Lost Number, (it'll be even easier, since you're using Aeris) is to set Aeris's Limit Break to Level 1, and get her so she can use it. Also, equip the Choco-Mog summon Materia. Go into the fight and immediatly use Aeris's Seal Evil Limit Break and Choco-Mog, which will usually paralize it. After that, beat on it with your most powerful attacks/spells/summons while it can't do anything.
When I fought it this way, it didn't even get to transform into one of it's two halves before it died.[/color]

[SIZE=1]Yes that's my strategy, to get all Chars. on Limit Break, then use Aeris' Seal Evil, then Big Shot, then Blade Beam. While he's paralysed, use all summons on him and damage him majorly with some physical attacks. Then when he unfreezes and attacks, I will use Barret's Mind Blow to reduce his MP so he can't use magic! Then if I get Seal Evil again, I'll use it and then hammer him till he's dead.

I need to do that, I have my strategy all worked out... my Chars. just need to be stronger.[/SIZE]

This how I beat him. I used all my summons first. LN attacked Cloud, witch gave him limit. I quickly used Climhazzard on him. Then I went on a magic assalt with Tifa and Yuffie. LN changed into his magic side(which is much easier then its attacking form.) I just kept that up, and, what would help you furthe is that you use Barret's Mindblow a lot.

[COLOR=deeppink]I just remembered, I do something wrong too... After I get back from the lifestream and go back to Junon, Cloud always says "Aren't we forgetting something?" What am I forgetting? I know he's supposed to survey the damage... But it never works...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]I just remembered, I do something wrong too... After I get back from the lifestream and go back to Junon, Cloud always says "Aren't we forgetting something?" What am I forgetting? I know he's supposed to survey the damage... But it never works...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Gah...can't remember...
Anyway...congatulations to SG...[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]I just remembered, I do something wrong too... After I get back from the lifestream and go back to Junon, Cloud always says "Aren't we forgetting something?" What am I forgetting? I know he's supposed to survey the damage... But it never works...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Where in the game are you? Has Mideel been destroyed yet? Is that what you mean by "After I get back from the lifestream"? I'll be happy to help you *pulls out player's guide that he got AFTER he beat the game* I just need more details. PM me with more details about where you are and what you just did in the game, and I'll be happy to help.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=3]You have to get the key first from the Monster inside the safe upstairs....It was tough...but i'll try to post how to in a min..[/SIZE]