OtakuBoards

Wrong... wrong!

Break

[SIZE=1]Grr... I have done alot of things wrong.

After leaving Gold Saucer, you are meant to go to Gongaga, but I didn't see it and I thought that a big telescope thing was it. But it was Cosmo Canyon, hmm... that's wrong! I did all the things I ws meant to do there. Then I tried finding Gongaga again, I paused it on the map and the little location thing said "Gongaga Area", there was a small building nearby, I entered.

Cloud says "There's no-one here, let's come back later." I think I have done [i]that[/i] in the wrong order...

So I leave there and take the buggy north to Kalm (Cloud's hometown), and everyone is wearing black capes + talkin' 'bout Sephiroth! I was confused so I go in the mansion and go to the basement. That's when I remembered someone on here saying that Vincent locked himself in a coffin in the Shinra Mansion basement. I figured Sephiroth would be in the study so I go in, talk with Seph... blah... get the materia he chucks at you...

Then I look in the room that Seph was in for a coffin... no luck. Then I remember seeing a doorway, just before the liabrary thing in the basement. I go back to the door and I see a coffin (lots of them) over the wall. When I walk into the door, nothing happens and when I press circle, nothing happens. I am guessing this is where Vincent is...

... But how do I get in?

(PS. I have done LOADS wrong... I didn't even get Yuffie... wherever I was meant to get her...)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Grr... I have done alot of things wrong.

After leaving Gold Saucer, you are meant to go to Gongaga, but I didn't see it and I thought that a big telescope thing was it. But it was Cosmo Canyon, hmm... that's wrong! I did all the things I ws meant to do there. Then I tried finding Gongaga again, I paused it on the map and the little location thing said "Gongaga Area", there was a small building nearby, I entered.

Cloud says "There's no-one here, let's come back later." I think I have done [i]that[/i] in the wrong order...

So I leave there and take the buggy north to Kalm (Cloud's hometown), and everyone is wearing black capes + talkin' 'bout Sephiroth! I was confused so I go in the mansion and go to the basement. That's when I remembered someone on here saying that Vincent locked himself in a coffin in the Shinra Mansion basement. I figured Sephiroth would be in the study so I go in, talk with Seph... blah... get the materia he chucks at you...

Then I look in the room that Seph was in for a coffin... no luck. Then I remember seeing a doorway, just before the liabrary thing in the basement. I go back to the door and I see a coffin (lots of them) over the wall. When I walk into the door, nothing happens and when I press circle, nothing happens. I am guessing this is where Vincent is...

... But how do I get in?

(PS. I have done LOADS wrong... I didn't even get Yuffie... wherever I was meant to get her...)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, first off you don't _have_ to go Gongaga. It's optional. Anyway, you went into the weapon dealers house. Gongaga is due south of Cosmo canyon, it's in the middle of a small forest... (Also, Clouds hometown isn't called Kalm. It's Nibelheim.)

As for Vincent... That's not where the door is... It's on the final screen before the study, don't worry, it's easy to miss.

And Yuffie... Well, as attractive as she is, you don't have to get her. It's optional as well..

[SIZE=1]Oh right... do you reccomend that I get Vincent?

Why does it feel like I'm doing everything wrong and that I've missed loadsa things out? I'm worried...

(PS. I was talking to someone today, and they said you have to say the right things to get Vincent on your team and that you have 3 chances 'till he goes with Sephiroth.)

(PPS. Is it true that if you don't get Vincent on your team, you have to fight him before Sephiroth at the end?)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]about the vincent thing.. you have to go upstares and do this annoying safe thing.. and put in all the numbers (you find in the house..) and then you'll fight a creature then get the key for vincents door.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oops, forgot the most important part... *smacks forhead* ...Thanks, coolkam.

[COLOR=chocolate]As far as Vincent goes, you do need to say the right stuff--namely, you speak to him once, then again after he goes back in his coffin. Talk to him about Sephiroth (I think...:cross: ), and he will go back in his coffin again. As you leave, he will join you. Personally, I don't care for him 'cause his Limit Breaks are beserk demon thingies that you [i]cannot control![/i]
But yes, you must get the key from safe on the second floor of the ShinRa mansion (combination is **-**-**-** :devil:--I'm not giving it away!) in order to open the door to Vincent's place.
As far as Yuffie goes, she's only good for the Leviathan materia thingy, and that's it--again, IMO. [/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first off i would like to say... nice sig futal_flash ;)

second... defanatly get yuffie and vincent... if you dont unlock the door you will never see vincent... so dont worry... but those two kick some serious butt in your party (so i have a thing for hidden chars)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]No, Cid isn't a secret character. The only secret characters are Vincent and Yuffie. You get Cid when you "fly" out of Rocket Town, which is beyond Mt. Nibel.

And for getting Yuffie, you have to say the right things to get her to come with you. I won't say what they are, but [I]don't use the save point![/I]
When you do get her to come with you, she comes equiped with the Throw Materia.[/color]

[SIZE=1]Right, Yuffie I can't be bothered with... I want a demon!:demon:

The clues on this letter on the ground floor are... not giving me any advice on the numbers to the safe... are there any more clues in the mansion anywhere?

(PS. The letter said the altered him scientificly... like what did they do? Put things into him to make him a demon person?!)[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]Right, Yuffie I can't be bothered with... I want a demon!:demon:

The clues on this letter on the ground floor are... not giving me any advice on the numbers to the safe... are there any more clues in the mansion anywhere?

(PS. The letter said the altered him scientificly... like what did they do? Put things into him to make him a demon person?!)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, ya NEED Yuffie!

1.) She's the sexiest, by far.
2.) She has 10-hit and 15-hit Level 2 and 3 limits... Very handy
3.) She has a higher stealing ratio then other members..
4.) Gotta love that 'throw' Materia.
5.) Without Yuffie you can't get Leviathan...

[COLOR=red]Here's how I got yuffie...

Before your first trip to Junon you should find a nearby forest and you will
fight Yuffie.

NOTE: You can aquire Yuffie anytime you want might I add.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOSS: Mystery Ninja HP: Depends on Levels
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just attack Yuffie like normal, use powerful spells and such, etc, etc, etc.

Afterwards, Yuffie will be lying on the ground, and DO NOT USE THAT SAVE
POINT! That means Yuffie gets away! Inspect Yuffie and copy the following
dialogue:

Yuffie: "You Spikey Headed Jerk! One more time, let's go one more time!"
Cloud: Not interested.
Yuffie: "You're pretty scared of me huh!?"
Cloud: Petrified.
Yuffie: "I'm really gonna leave! REALLY!"
Cloud: Wait a Second!
Yuffie: "You want me to go with you?"
Cloud: ...That's right.
Yuffie: "All Right! I'll go with you!"
Cloud: ...Let's hurry on.

That's it.

[/COLOR]

I have 15 minutes online..no chance to readall posts, so sorry if already mentioned...(I only read SG's posts)
------------------------------

[b]
Cid isn't an optional character.

To get Vincent (and Odin) ya go to the ShinRa Mansion, and go to the room on the left. It'll ask you 3 riddles, and ya have to go to the place where the answers point to..(not as in actual pointing though)
and when ya get there, you'll get numbers for a safe. The fourth number is a hidden space in the left room. (next to the letter-riddles)
After ya get all four numbers (off the top of my head, one's in the greenhouse, and one's in the piano [u]in[/u] the mansion, not Tifa's house) go to the safe in the upper-left room upstairs. Then open the safe, making sure you don't go over any numbers, and press the 'confirm' button (I forget,...Circle?) on each number...you got 30 seconds, and unlimited guesses!
Then ya fight a 2 faced monster, and he's easy.
After the fight, you get Odin, and a key to the basement.
The room right before the study is where Vincent is.

uh....

To get Yuffie, run around in that forest where there's plenty frogs, and soon you'll fight a ninja. She does cool things before you get her. After the fight, she'll be unconscious on the floor. DON't USE the SAVE POINT! She'll rob yer money, and get off.
Talk to her, and choose top, then bottom, then top (and so forth) options. (Or it might be bottom, then top, then bottom,..can't remember)
If you mess up with the talking, she'll run away, (and probably rob you too)
Even if she's told you her name (which you choose), she can still run away, if you mess up the talking afterwards.
You can try to get her as MANY TIMES as POSSIBLE!
Belive me,..took me plenty tries..:D

*takes a bow*
:bow:[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I recommend Vincent, since he can get some nice weapons, and he leads you into quite a deep story whic is interesting. And Ginny-Lin's right, the limit breaks are out of control but I find that has quite alot of advantages. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That's good then, I need a strong person to be on my team for Mt.Nibel.[/SIZE]

[b]
Hehe,..yeah..Vincent has wild limits...
He has about 2 moves for each monster he turns into,..and they are pretty cool...and they last for the rest of the fight too...

Oh,..SG, I recommend you get a 'Gold Ticket' for Gold Saucer,...and once you get one of your 'All-Materias' to MASTER, sell it for 1.4 Million ;)

Eh,...wait...you're browsing this forum..? Get on AIM! Saves plenty useless talking here..[/b]

[B][SIZE=1]Grr... I have done alot of things wrong.

Then I remember seeing a doorway, just before the liabrary thing in the basement. I go back to the door and I see a coffin (lots of them) over the wall. When I walk into the door, nothing happens and when I press circle, nothing happens. I am guessing this is where Vincent is...

... But how do I get in?

(PS. I have done LOADS wrong... I didn't even get Yuffie... wherever I was meant to get her...)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

to get vince you have to open the safe don't you?

[b]...I remember that one side of him was vulnerable to magic, and the other to physical attacks..but I didn't do that :)
I just bombed the fool with SUMMONs...hehe

anyway...have you done the Seto-Bugenhagen-Under Cosmo Canyon bit yet?
hehe...I got stuck there for 27 hours, and levelled up 16 times..:rolleyes: silly me..[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]...I remember that one side of him was vulnerable to magic, and the other to physical attacks..but I didn't do that :)
I just bombed the fool with SUMMONs...hehe

anyway...have you done the Seto-Bugenhagen-Under Cosmo Canyon bit yet?
hehe...I got stuck there for 27 hours, and levelled up 16 times..:rolleyes: silly me..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You mean the caves? Yeah, took me flippin' ages to do that friggin' Gi Natack boss... not as long as you though... lol.

(PS. what's your AIM s/n? I had to download it again.)[/SIZE]