OtakuBoards

Important OB V8 Discussion

DeadSeraphim

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I'm pretty sure [i]all of you[/i] should be my slaves, since I'm kind of [i]the dude[/i] working on v8. That means you too, James. So without further ado, this is my list of demands:

* Three cartons (not decks, cartons) of Winfield Gold Cigarettes.
* Twenty cartons of Overproof Bundaberg Rum and Cola
* Your souls

I expect them by midnight, or there will be hell to pay (and by 'hell', I mean a long list of sexual favours, which could be hell depending on your perspective)[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Blue]Your **** oughta luck. I sold my soul to Santa. Hey, it's for the children. And I don't have any Coke, only Pepsi... sorry.[/COLOR]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ForgotteÑ-HerÖ][COLOR=Blue']Your **** oughta luck. I sold my soul to Santa. Hey, it's for the children. And I don't have any Coke, only Pepsi... sorry.[/COLOR][/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Santa? I think you mean [i]Satan[/i] brudda. Also, I didn't ask for 'coke', I asked for 'OP Bundaberg Rum and Cola'. Get your facts straight.

I still expect your soul by midnight. Do not renege on me, boy.[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Santa? I think you mean [i]Satan[/i] brudda. Also, I didn't ask for 'coke', I asked for 'OP Bundaberg Rum and Cola'. Get your facts straight.

I still expect your soul by midnight. Do not renege on me, boy.[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Blue]I think it was Santa anyways. But I'll get it to you ina miute or two.

Okay got it! Have it, don't take my money!!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I'm pretty sure [i]all of you[/i] should be my slaves, since I'm kind of [i]the dude[/i] working on v8. That means you too, James. So without further ado, this is my list of demands:

* Your souls

I expect them by midnight, or there will be hell to pay (and by 'hell', I mean a long list of sexual favours, which could be hell depending on your perspective)[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]Good grief! Looks like I missed the fine print when I signed up to be a member! The first two I can handle but the third? o_O I am so screwed. I mean you're in Australia right? So I already missed the deadline. *reads Dead's definition of hell* Yup I'm screwed.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Good grief! Looks like I missed the fine print when I signed up to be a member! The first two I can handle but the third? o_O I am so screwed. I mean you're in Australia right? So I already missed the deadline. *reads Dead's definition of hell* Yup I'm screwed.[/quote]

[font=tahoma]I knew about the fine print...I just kinda hoped the repellent spray and peanut shells would keep me safe. It seems I was mislead yet again. In any case, there's no way i'm giving up the rum and cola from my fridge....oh, and my soul too...I guess I want that.[/font]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Good grief! Looks like I missed the fine print when I signed up to be a member! The first two I can handle but the third? o_O I am so screwed. I mean you're in Australia right? So I already missed the deadline. *reads Dead's definition of hell* Yup I'm screwed.[/quote]
It's okay, it's only 4:23pm. YOU HAVE TIME.

...but when you run out, yeah, you're screwed.
[quote name='BKStyles][font=arial']I knew about the fine print...I just kinda hoped the repellent spray and peanut shells would keep me safe. It seems I was mislead yet again. In any case, there's no way i'm giving up the rum and cola from my fridge....oh, and my soul too...I guess I want that.[/font][/quote]
No repellent can halt the dead, friend. And peanut shells only work on ghosts. Jeez, don't you Americans study ghost hunting at school?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=James][font=arial]If you ever have a problem with something happening in a thread, you are welcome to PM the Moderator (or Category Moderator) for that area rather than reprimanding someone within the thread. It's pretty easy stuff!

Also it didn't become an issue until you made it one. It's worth pointing that out, lol. Let's try not to take things so seriously in future! :catgirl:

And where are my man-slaves? I see no volunteers. >_>;;

[b]Edit:[/b] And please, don't anyone talk about "uprisings"...they are so lame, lol. Every so-called uprising on OtakuBoards has become a laughable historical oddity. :p [/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Don't worry, I have no interest whatsoever in an [B]Otakuboards [/B] uprising. I'd like as much as possible to live within the system, I just have a bad grasp of the boundaries of said system. Also, anyone who needs a man-slave, I would be more than happy to fill the position for any of you, especially you [B]James[/B].[/COLOR]

[quote name='DeadSeraphim']Jeez, don't you Americans study ghost hunting at school?[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]The day it joins the curriculum(sp?) will be a beautiful and momentous occasion indeed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I'm pretty sure [i]all of you[/i] should be my slaves, since I'm kind of [i]the dude[/i] working on v8. That means you too, James. So without further ado, this is my list of demands:

* Your souls

I expect them by midnight, or there will be hell to pay (and by 'hell', I mean a long list of sexual favours, which could be hell depending on your perspective)[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]I'm afraid that Des already has my soul, so you'll have to take the matter up with him. Though the first two demands are easy to meet. I don't smoke or drink so I'll gladly hand those over to you. ;)[/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][color=DarkOrange']yes, let us make it so the people are helpless to watch their threads go down in flames as etc., etc.[/color][/quote] Oh now I remember, [i]that's[/i] why I haven't been to OB for months!

[img]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2894/closerk9.gif[/img]

[size=1]Hell is down under. You should all know that by now.

Also, if Dead gets special OB powers, I want some too. I [i]demand[/i] the ability to draw over the background at whim, as though it were a Paint canvas, and have it appear for all other users browsing OB. Sometimes I may doodle rude things such as penises etc so I suggest (and highly recommend) raising the membership age to 18+. This also helps out with publicising the Yaoi section too.

That is all for now. Alan get crackin with the coding :mad: [/size]