Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
...I was bored.

I hope no one minds that I took another turn so soon.

I won't take another one on for a while. : ]

[CENTER][URL=http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wormes6.jpg][IMG]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5854/wormes6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I struggled with the border a little but here it is. :]

[b][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/loveless.jpg]LOVELESS[/url][/b]

trying out a new style.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I hope this matches up:[/SIZE]

[URL=http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=voldemortns3.jpg][IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4360/voldemortns3.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
So...I know I said I wasn't going to do another one for a while.

But I just had the most stressful day everrr.
Like...ahh. :[

I did one of these since...graphics are like a stress reliever to me somehow.. and I have no requests to fill.

If I made the edge too hard to work with...tell me. I tried to make it as simple as possible, but I don't know if the gradients made different shades on the way down..

[CENTER][IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2427/galaxycp7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[size=1]And with that entry we'll be closing the Graphic Worm two-thousand and seven, and we'll be reopening the Graphic Worm two-thousand and eight!

Thanks for joining in on this one and let's make the next one at least as good, m'kay?

[b]Edit:[/b] OK, the 2008 thread is set up (no, I didn't copy the 2007 thread... Maybe I did.)! Enjoy![/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...