OtakuBoards

Strange work experiences... care to share?

[CENTER][IMG]http://prettylab.com/images/grape_ape.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3]Down with apes. Down with apes. Down with apes.Down with apes. Down with apes. Down with apes.Down with apes. Down with apes. Down with apes.Down with apes. Down with apes. Down with apes.Down with apes. Down with apes. Down with apes.[/SIZE]

Don't trust this man! He'll steal your crops and belittle your people. He's a menace to society.

now here's a big rant on pruple apes.

They're so boring your head will melt. Can't stand them? Well join us!! Sign-up and join the side dedicated to the eradication of this man and is affiliates.

[SIZE=4][CENTER]DOWN WITH THE CTU![/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[b][COLOR=Black]Don't fall for his false justifications. he says he'll restore peace to this place. Alas he will fail. We, the terrorists of OB will make sure his reign of peace falls![/COLOR][/b]

[font=Verdana][size=2]Now that you mention it Premonition, I remember I was at the zoo one day with some of my friends. And boy let me tell you the awkward experience we had to face that day.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]We were walking around the zoo minding our own business and suddenly BAM, a group of ugly apes trapped inside a glass cage were hammering against the windows and were screaming at us! One of the guerillas even managed to pull up one of his huge finger up to flick us off. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]If that's not strange, then I don't know what is.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]PS: OB's CTU rocks! And OB's Terrorist smells! [/size][/font]

[quote name='Premonition][SIZE=4][CENTER]DOWN WITH THE CTU![/CENTER'][/SIZE][/quote]I must say Nonentity and Premonition. Both of you have quite the strange work experiences, but then so do I. ;) And since mine are more central to being a mother, one of my strangest experiences was when my eldest decided to be helpful and bring the baby to me. He was only three, so he didn't understand why I got alarmed when he brought his baby sister to me by virtue of holding her by the neck and carrying her like that. Fortunately she was unharmed. But boy did that scare the heck out of me. lol

[quote name='Nonentity][CENTER][IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x297/hanner_nanner24/abigfatliar.jpg[/IMG'][/CENTER][/quote]
[size=1]I think it's actually spelled L-I-R-E (also known as a Lute or a Lira.) I don't play the Lire, and neither does my Mother. However, I did have several musicians visit the restaurant during my shifts. One of them played the violin, and actually performed during their meal, so that was kind of cool. We have an opera singer who performs regularly, but it's a whole different experience to hear her perform with musical accompaniment.

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Nonentity']I would hope that neither I nor Premonition is your mother...[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed]
If you guys have such a strange job like that, I'm sure that you would be fired in a day, or go crying to an actual mother within the hour. I know that being a mother is a strange job. I get enough of that with just being an aunt. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod]All right people, I've read about your game in the underground thread, so please go and read it yourself as well since a little fun for your game is acceptable but total derailment of a thread is not. I'll be removing a number of these double and triple posts. Beyond that, please keep it to what Charles has mentioned. Thank you. [/COLOR]