OtakuBoards

UFOs/extra-terrestrials

Lady Macaiodh

do any of you believe in e.t.s or alien spacecraft? have you ever seen either one or even been abducted? share your opinions & experiences here.

it's my opinion that aliens do exist, just b/c of the odds. i have never seen one, but i might have seen a ufo once. i'll tell the story once some other people tell theirs. i also have a friend who claims to have been abducted many times, but i don't know if i believe him.

Guest Saiyaman
Well I believe (i'm gonna make this short) That there is life out there. I mean it would be pointless if there wasn't. I just don't really believe everyone that says they saw one actually did. I mean my dad said he saw one and was just real drunk. Still believes it too. It would be cool to see other life but who knows when we will. My opinion. Don't like it? Sue meh.

[color=rainbow] Yes, yes I do believe in all things like that. There have been experiences that people have had that have been proved to be real. Like I read this story, about a daughter and a mother, somwhere in United States. They said they've been abducted many times, and the daughter said once she saw the beings drive a hugem gapping needle in the back of her head. The next day, there was a huge hole where the needle was. They had pictures and everything. I wouldn't be to frightened if I was abducted, unless they started sticking me with giant needles and other stuff like that.:nervous: But anyway, yeah, they do exist, even if you don't want to believe it, it's true.[/color]

Yeah, I believe there's other life out there. The only thing that I'm just kinda :nope: about are the stereotypical UFO sightings and stuff. I mean, if there's other life out there, who's to say how over/underdeveloped they are compared to us? But, if there are other life out the superior to us, I don't really see why they would bother to come over here. Earth may have some good resources, but if *I* were a supreme alien, I wouldn't want to waste my time. IMO, a lot of the 'sightings' people have are certainly valid in that they saw something, but not necessarily something that came from outside our atmosphere. I've read/heard before that the govt. has secret planes/aircrafts and stuff like that. Heh, kinda like X-Files (hehe, I love that show ^_^).

I believe in it, simply because I think I've seen a few. I'll just tell you the shortest one, because the other ones are to long, and, probably make you laugh or something. :)

It was in the middle of the day, about 47 degrees celcius, heat shimmering off the ground, and I was out playing cricket with my cousins.My cousin hit the ball out into the paddock (I live on a 157 hectare farm :D). So I went to get it, sweating in the heat. Now this might have just been my mind playing up because it was so hot, but out in the paddock, as I went to pick up the ball, I saw this little white disc floating around. I yelled at the others to have a look, but they didn't see it. I had another look, and saw it. I told the others again, and this time, they saw it. The oldest sousin thinks it was just the heat, but the rest of us, it was real. It looked so real, and as soon as it hovered around for a while, it landed, then took-off again, and dissapeared. We were shocked for days..... Spooky that was.

Think what you want, but to me, [B]THAT. WAS. REAL.[/B] :D :D

okay, this is what i saw.

i was down in nags head, north carolina, on vacation. i walked out onto the beach w/ my friend sam & everybody was staring at the sky. there were these three lights, two white, one red, in the shape of an equilateral triangle. it was huge, & just hovering there. all of a sudden, this blinding flash of light came & the red light shot down between the white ones & went into the ocean. i saw the spash, but it was pretty far out in the water. the water got all red around it. then it went out of the water back to its original position. it did this a bunch of times at regular intervals. it stayed there for hours & somebody finally called the cops. the cops came but couldn't figure out what it was. all of a sudden, it started flying around all crazily, really fast, & there was no way any known aircraft could have done that. then it just stopped short & disappeared into thin air!

[FONT=century gothic][i]The surest sign that there's intelligent life out there is that they havent tried to contact [b]us[/b].[/i]

I suppose it's terribly conceited of me to think we're the only ones around.
I'm a conceited person.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]okay, this is what i saw.

i was down in nags head, north carolina, on vacation. i walked out onto the beach w/ my friend sam & everybody was staring at the sky. there were these three lights, two white, one red, in the shape of an equilateral triangle. it was huge, & just hovering there. all of a sudden, this blinding flash of light came & the red light shot down between the white ones & went into the ocean. i saw the spash, but it was pretty far out in the water. the water got all red around it. then it went out of the water back to its original position. it did this a bunch of times at regular intervals. it stayed there for hours & somebody finally called the cops. the cops came but couldn't figure out what it was. all of a sudden, it started flying around all crazily, really fast, & there was no way any known aircraft could have done that. then it just stopped short & disappeared into thin air! [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, interesting. I believe somewhere in the underground world of evil, someone stole a videotape of somethin similar to that, and spread it around the net. Personally, I think it can be only two things, a UFO, or a new black project that our government's been workin on, there's a few that even the best of the best haven't been able to hack in and get yet. Personally, I think it's the latter, but then again, there is no such thing as reality in my line of business. Light is meant to go out. Life is meant to die. And reality eventually fades away into fantasy. There is no such thing as a wrong answer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Eh, interesting. I believe somewhere in the underground world of evil, someone stole a videotape of somethin similar to that, and spread it around the net. Personally, I think it can be only two things, a UFO, or a new black project that our government's been workin on, there's a few that even the best of the best haven't been able to hack in and get yet. Personally, I think it's the latter, but then again, there is no such thing as reality in my line of business. Light is meant to go out. Life is meant to die. And reality eventually fades away into fantasy. There is no such thing as a wrong answer. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, I just read all through that, and didn't get one bit of it. What exactly are you saying?

[color=indigo]I believe there's a heavy possibility that there's life, [i]out there[/i]. However, if it's safe to assume that the only other beings out there are like us(which may or may not be an appropriate assumption), they couldn't exist.... to the best of popular knowledge. Oh well.... I have faith in possibilities..... but, only believe in what can be proved.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Ok, I just read all through that, and didn't get one bit of it. What exactly are you saying? [/B][/QUOTE]

Basically, let me put it so u can understand that. I found a similar video to what LM just said with one of my connections. They believe it to be either something from another world, or a new kind of toy for the government! And that it's highly possible for the latter cause there are a few black projects that are almost impossible to hack into to! And then I go into my caffine hype and talk about who Light must go out, how Life must Die, and how Reality must fade to Fantasy!

[SIZE=1]Of course I do! I've been thrilled about the subject ever since I was a youngen.. which wasnt THAT long ago but still... :D One time I did a report on it and drew a life size picture of a supposed alien a guy had seen. I got it out of a book, It was pretty neat. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to see one for myself.. except when I look in a mirror of course.[/SIZE]

Guest DrunkenMaster88
well i've seen one but my story is not that great

my mom and i had just gotten out of a math class (i went to one of her math classes to help my mom understand how to do the stuff they were teaching her, i guess cause im good at math) and i looked up and saw a white light just above the parking lot garage. it went left really fast then out of site over the roof really fast.

im not sure it was an alien space craft or just some really fast lights but i think it was the spacecraft but i hope i get to see some more

[color=indigo]I have never seen any evidence of alien life, but it seems that it would be inconcievable not to have intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. I don't know whether or not they would contact us, but there are too many accounts of people actually sighting odd crafts. So in my mind there are either aliens flying around, government crap we don't know about, or (most likely) both....[/color]

• 3 years later...
[color=DarkSlateBlue][font=Trebuchet MS]Welcome to OtakuBoards, [b]foxboy7. [/b]Sorry to thwack you with the ol' Mod-Rod so early on, but I have to close this thread.

Please don't 'go gravedigging', that is, ressurect threads that have dropped off the first page. I mean, this thread is over [b]four years old, [/b]and a lot of the members posting in it don't come here anymore.

If you still want to discuss UFOs, feel free to create a brand new thread.

Enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions about OB's posting policies or anything, just drop a PM to me or one of the other Moderators.

[b]Thread closed.[/b]
[/font][/color]