Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
my friend asked me to find out wat this anime was but i dont know wat it is :( i search for it but couldnt find it. so do you guys know wat it is?

heres a picture of wat it looks like:

[url=http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k304/MagicaGirl_2006/Princess%20Witch/PrincessWitch2.jpg]Click Here[/url]

[indent][size=1][color=#007520]I changed the picture to a link so it wouldn't continue to deform the layout of the forums. -r2[/color][/size][/indent]
Posted
[color=#007520]I'm pretty sure it's not from any Anime proper, but it is from a Japanese visual novel or sim game. I'm not sure which, since I don't know what the title is, but it might be "Princess Witch" considering the name of the image.

Another thing I can't confirm, whether or not it's a perverted game.

-r2[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520]I'm pretty sure it's not from any Anime proper, but it is from a Japanese visual novel or sim game. I'm not sure which, since I don't know what the title is, but it might be "Princess Witch" considering the name of the image.

Another thing I can't confirm, whether or not it's a perverted game.

-r2[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]While Wikipedia turned up no results, searching 'Princess Witch' on photobucket brings up pics of all those girls, and it difinitely looks like a [strike]porn game[/strike] dating sim.[/COLOR]
Posted
I have to agree that it's extremely likely that it is not an anime. Not knowing the name doesn't help though, and I'm pretty sure now that it's not called princess witch...just going off my quick search.

Pics on photobucket suggest dating sim *cough* but couldn't find any pics relating to that one on google images.
Posted
Yeah, it's Princess Witch, a PajamasSoft game. (I think they're the ones who made Prism Ark.) The game OP has a few genuinely animated moments, but that's it.

~Dagger~
Posted
heh yeah the one 2nd from the left looks heaps like Rin Kamushirow from Maburaho how wierd. Minus the sword of course. :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...