Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson]Does anyone go out of their way to buy one of these? I never really have until Tokyo Pop started releasing them here in America, and I have ONE to recommend!

[b]EVERYONE GO OUT AND BUY THE TRIGUN SOUNDTRACK, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOVE TECHNO AND ROCK MUSIC!!!!!![/B]

It's sooooooooo good...I love it...so does anyone recommend another series' sountrack?[/color]
Posted
I highly recommend the FLCL sound track, Cowboy Bebop the Movie sound track. Kenshin Sound track, basically, any anime sound track!
Posted
Tori, where'd you get it at??! I was at Media Play just this Friday and there wasn't anything in SOundtracks except for a Speed Racer one, but it didn't really look all that great. :drunk: hey... I wanna borrow it sometime... :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]I highly recommend the FLCL sound track, Cowboy Bebop the Movie sound track. Kenshin Sound track, basically, any anime sound track! [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, do you have a specific [i]favourite[/i] anime soundtrack?

I don't Cowboy Bebop, but I do like the movie soundtrack of it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Ok, do you have a specific [i]favourite[/i] anime soundtrack?

I don't Cowboy Bebop, but I do like the movie soundtrack of it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe, no, i dun. Ever ask that again, and i'm taking away ur CB sound track!
Posted
I ordered both the Outlaw Star OST's. I love the BGM from the show, but it wasn't really worth all that money to order them. Now I've discovered free MP3 files and burning CD's! I do recommend the Visions of Escaflowne soundtracks, though. I love ALL the songs from the 3 soundtracks.
Posted
I like pretty much all the Kenshin OSTs...

Here's a list of good ones:

Blue Sub 6: The first OST, the second is OK
Kenshin: pretty much all of them
Mononoke Hime
Escaflowne: some here and there... they aren't bad but they aren't the greatest
Evengelion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]I highly recommend the FLCL sound track, Cowboy Bebop the Movie sound track. Kenshin Sound track, basically, any anime sound track! [/B][/QUOTE]

Roger that on the Cowboy Beebop soundtrack...

very, very good!
Posted
I love the Spriggan soundtrack. And the soundtrack of the movie of Kenshin (but of Kenshin it isn't really rock, more touching musics, but VERY pretty, the most prettiest music i ever listend to).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]I was wondering WHERE I could buy some anime sountracks....i can't find any here in cali..:(

Do I have to order it form the net or something? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]*Puts that cake icon there for absolutely no reason* I bought mine at Media Play, but maybe you have Suncoast or Best Buy? They probably have a few there..but those are only the ones released by Tokyo Pop..to get imports you might have to order them off the net at somewhere like [url]www.animenation.com[/url] Mkays..hope that helped..[/color]
Posted
They have a little section in Suncoast but thats really it.. i order all mine at [url]www.animecastle.com,[/url] with tax they are around $17 which isn't bad since they are imported.. they have literally every series you could think of
Posted
I love animecastle.com!!! =D it's the best!!! ^.^

I get most of mine from either Anime Caslte or this lil anime store in the mall here... ^^; It's a lil store that I think only we have... lol =P But it's the BEST and has tons of Anime CDs and other things. ^^

I'd recommend any of the Cowboy Bebop OSTs, Escaflowne's OSTs, lotsa others!!, and if you like game music find the Dance Dance Revolution CDs!!!! MUST BUY!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...