PiroMunkie Posted December 31, 2001 Author Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B]:eek: and you call yourself a 15 years old..... The look doesn't match the age...... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Are you saying I look older or younger? My guess would be younger.. though I've been mistaken for 26 because I was so much taller than these people who were like 22, lol. But yes, I'm 15, 16 in February :p[/SIZE]
Anna Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Are you saying I look older or younger? My guess would be younger.. though I've been mistaken for 26 because I was so much taller than these people who were like 22, lol. But yes, I'm 15, 16 in February :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I think you look 16. How tall are you??
Single H Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Same here, I've been mistaken once, they thought I was 19 years old. But I'm 15..... my cousin is 14 and he looks like 10-12. What did you do? Sports? Weight lifting? Hitting on girls? or do homework?
stardust Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 u people are weird,I wonder sometimes..........
Single H Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]u people are weird,I wonder sometimes.......... [/B][/QUOTE] Stop wondering and start posting.... You get more post if you stop wondering... So, what's on your mind?
stardust Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B] Stop wondering and start posting.... You get more post if you stop wondering... So, what's on your mind? [/B][/QUOTE] hmmmm..........u know that's a good question............I don't know,I'm bored
Single H Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 The secret of being beautiful, is a pure heart.... expressing true feelings is one way. So, if you're going to post something, make sure it contains something....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]It's here :demon: Enjoy for the real thing now :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Good Gawd..... I've never seen straighter hair, truly :wow:. Your eyes are pretty, too.... lol.... you're a pretty boy.... *poke*[/color]
stardust Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B]The secret of being beautiful, is a pure heart.... expressing true feelings is one way. So, if you're going to post something, make sure it contains something.... [/B][/QUOTE] what do u mean "contains sumthing?"......??gettin a blank here
Navi Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 tell me you can't unfilter that pic with another photo program.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]what do u mean "contains sumthing?"......??gettin a blank here [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]If you have to ask, you'll never know.... Stay on topic! (My Mod impersonation!)[/color]
Kittie Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 oh thee god...you are a kutie! :eek: you look a [i] bit [/i] older than 15! but you're still too young for me...and you're already taken....anyhoo!:p um...[color=silver] what was i typing [/color] nice pic!! :D i wish more people would post their pic...especially a certain someone....but that's not going to happen!!:rotflmao: :wave:
PiroMunkie Posted December 31, 2001 Author Posted December 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol, you people are funny :p Well it's a good thing I took that picture as soon as we got this cheapo digital camera, my mom's taking it back today. Grr.. she doesnt like it for some reason. Ah, well. Here's a picture of my dog :cross:[/SIZE]
Anna Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Aww, what a cute doggie! ^_^ Here's a pic of [i]my[/i] dog. It was taken a while back... and for some reason I was outside... with a camera no less. ??
PiroMunkie Posted December 31, 2001 Author Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Aww, what a cute doggie! ^_^ Here's a pic of [i]my[/i] dog. It was taken a while back... and for some reason I was outside... with a camera no less. ?? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, that's a neat dog. He/she looks hopeful, lol Looking out a window and into the future :p Here's another pic I just took, lol. You can see a bit more of me.. not in that way you sickos!!! :D[/SIZE]
Anna Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Were you in front of a mirror or something? Anyway, cool pic. And you do look older than 15...... I think I've said it before, but yeah...... :blah:
PiroMunkie Posted December 31, 2001 Author Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Were you in front of a mirror or something? Anyway, cool pic. And you do look older than 15...... I think I've said it before, but yeah...... :blah: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, ya I was in front of a mirror, it's hanging over here right off to the left of me, so ya. I don't think I have the talent to have the camera facing away from me and still be able to pull of a decent pic :p Well, [i]without[/i] a mirror that is. I look older than 15 huh? How so? Anyways.. here's a pointless picture :p (after deleting previous post indentical to this) Hehe, itmight help if I actually attached the pic :D[/SIZE]
Ryan Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [size=1]LOL!!!It took some time but I finally see ur dogs head Piro lol!!!!!!! *I am so pathetic*[/size]
Delian Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]All right *smells air* It's here :demon: Enjoy for the real thing now :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: Very nice. You are such a cutie...But I won't hit on you...That would be major cradle snatching Lots-A-Luv;)
Queen Asuka Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [color=crimson]*Stares hard at the second picture of him and almost faints* You are so good looking...perfect perfect perfect...it's a good thing me and you are getting married...a sexy guy like you and a beautiful girl like me...we're the perfect couple! :D And we're going to have the CUTEST kids! *laughs*[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson]*Stares hard at the second picture of him and almost faints* You are so good looking...perfect perfect perfect...it's a good thing me and you are getting married...a sexy guy like you and a beautiful girl like me...we're the perfect couple! :D And we're going to have the CUTEST kids! *laughs*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:eek::wow: Umm...... *faints*[/SIZE]
Anna Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]:eek::wow: Umm...... *faints*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: Tori you scared the poor boy! Ohohoho that hurts.... gawl I can't stop laughing....... heheh..... I'll throw the baby shower...... :rotflmao:
Queen Asuka Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [color=crimson]*Pokes at the poor fainted Piromunkie* Huh, how did I scare him? *starts to cry* WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My fiance, he doesn't like me anymore! *screams* Anywho....yeah man, Anna you can throw the baby shower and EVERYTHING...and wow, I'm so excited..![/color] :D :rolleyes: :angel:
PiroMunkie Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson]*Pokes at the poor fainted Piromunkie* Huh, how did I scare him? *starts to cry* WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My fiance, he doesn't like me anymore! *screams* Anywho....yeah man, Anna you can throw the baby shower and EVERYTHING...and wow, I'm so excited..![/color] :D :rolleyes: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hey! I do too! Please stop crying, it makes me sad in return :( I just never thought about kids before :p :wigout:[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now