OtakuBoards

Your Harbinger of Fire Has Deemed You Worthy...

PiroMunkie

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]:eek: and you call yourself a 15 years old..... The look doesn't match the age...... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Are you saying I look older or younger? My guess would be younger.. though I've been mistaken for 26 because I was so much taller than these people who were like 22, lol. But yes, I'm 15, 16 in February :p[/SIZE]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Are you saying I look older or younger? My guess would be younger.. though I've been mistaken for 26 because I was so much taller than these people who were like 22, lol. But yes, I'm 15, 16 in February :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you look 16. How tall are you??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]The secret of being beautiful, is a pure heart.... expressing true feelings is one way. So, if you're going to post something, make sure it contains something.... [/B][/QUOTE]

what do u mean "contains sumthing?"......??gettin a blank here

oh thee god...you are a kutie! :eek:

you look a [i] bit [/i] older than 15! but you're still too young for me...and you're already taken....anyhoo!:p

um...[color=silver] what was i typing [/color] nice pic!! :D

i wish more people would post their pic...especially a certain someone....but that's not going to happen!!:rotflmao:

:wave:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Aww, what a cute doggie! ^_^

Here's a pic of [i]my[/i] dog. It was taken a while back... and for some reason I was outside... with a camera no less. ?? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, that's a neat dog. He/she looks hopeful, lol Looking out a window and into the future :p

Here's another pic I just took, lol. You can see a bit more of me.. not in that way you sickos!!! :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Were you in front of a mirror or something? Anyway, cool pic. And you do look older than 15...... I think I've said it before, but yeah...... :blah: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, ya I was in front of a mirror, it's hanging over here right off to the left of me, so ya. I don't think I have the talent to have the camera facing away from me and still be able to pull of a decent pic :p Well, [i]without[/i] a mirror that is. I look older than 15 huh? How so?

Anyways.. here's a pointless picture :p

(after deleting previous post indentical to this) Hehe, itmight help if I actually attached the pic :D[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]All right *smells air* It's here :demon: Enjoy for the real thing now :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: Very nice. You are such a cutie...But I won't hit on you...That would be major cradle snatching

Lots-A-Luv;)

[color=crimson]*Stares hard at the second picture of him and almost faints* You are so good looking...perfect perfect perfect...it's a good thing me and you are getting married...a sexy guy like you and a beautiful girl like me...we're the perfect couple! :D And we're going to have the CUTEST kids! *laughs*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]*Stares hard at the second picture of him and almost faints* You are so good looking...perfect perfect perfect...it's a good thing me and you are getting married...a sexy guy like you and a beautiful girl like me...we're the perfect couple! :D And we're going to have the CUTEST kids! *laughs*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:eek::wow: Umm...... *faints*[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]:eek::wow: Umm...... *faints*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:laugh: Tori you scared the poor boy! Ohohoho that hurts.... gawl I can't stop laughing.......

heheh..... I'll throw the baby shower......

:rotflmao:

[color=crimson]*Pokes at the poor fainted Piromunkie* Huh, how did I scare him? *starts to cry* WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My fiance, he doesn't like me anymore! *screams* Anywho....yeah man, Anna you can throw the baby shower and EVERYTHING...and wow, I'm so excited..![/color] :D :rolleyes: :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]*Pokes at the poor fainted Piromunkie* Huh, how did I scare him? *starts to cry* WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My fiance, he doesn't like me anymore! *screams* Anywho....yeah man, Anna you can throw the baby shower and EVERYTHING...and wow, I'm so excited..![/color] :D :rolleyes: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hey! I do too! Please stop crying, it makes me sad in return :( I just never thought about kids before :p :wigout:[/SIZE]